Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492601)
Shit... should we pass him for a day and see what happens?

I think we should pass for a day and see what happens, then screw his ass if he doesn't get night killed.

well he just said he can't be targeted by night actions right? so that won't do anything lmao

Wineandbread 11-10-2016 11:52 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
There'd literally be no reason for wolves to kill him if that was the case

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492601)
Shit... should we pass him for a day and see what happens?

I think we should pass for a day and see what happens, then screw his ass if he doesn't get night killed.

uhh what.

So I die either way?

TWG Ike 11-10-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I know the thing said 11:59 before so

11:59 Good
12:00 Bad

Charu 11-10-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Fuck, Freeze, what's your full role. Give us your character.

NOW

XelNya 11-10-2016 11:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492603)
I was a bodyguard last time I played FFR TWG.

But if he was the bodyguard with that ability why not do what you did in that game

YoshL 11-10-2016 11:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
having someone endgame that is town and is literally untargettable by wolves is stupid powerful, and I'd expect sunfan to understand that.

we had a discussion about the OP-ness of full bodyguard last time, it's usually a 1-shot bp bodyguard or something

or bodyguard dies

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 11:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Wait whats my character name have to do with this

Charu 11-10-2016 11:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492606)
uhh what.

So I die either way?

...I DON'T KNOW, I just don't like that soft claim you just did.

Wineandbread 11-10-2016 11:54 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
It's Mist duh

Kappa

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 11:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492611)
having someone endgame that is town and is literally untargettable by wolves is stupid powerful, and I'd expect sunfan to understand that.

we had a discussion about the OP-ness of full bodyguard last time, it's usually a 1-shot bp bodyguard or something

or bodyguard dies

Your right, its oneshot.

ShadoWolfe 11-10-2016 11:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492579)
I do not like this

the xelnya vote is fine, but the timing and shadow's overall play have a bad impression

Helping my lil sis with a coordinate geometry test since 9ish PST, trying to respond where I can. I already said why I didn't like the Freezin lynch, and that I wasn't a big fan of the Xel lynch. My scumread of Haku isn't here, and I really don't want Freezin lynched so I went with the only other wagon available. Your game so far has been eerily reminiscent of Hydra7, but I hadn't wanted to bring that up until D2 because you certainly weren't going to get lynched tonight.
My vote stays, if only to prevent a Freezin lynch. Don't like it? I don't really care.

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492615)
Your right, its oneshot.

how can it be one-shot untargetable to night actions

explain now

Charu 11-10-2016 11:55 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Fine, don't say your name, what's your full role?

Charu 11-10-2016 11:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Freezin, I WILL vote for you if you don't say it.

YoshL 11-10-2016 11:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
commuter

Charu 11-10-2016 11:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Emotion post or not, this is really REALLY important.

YoshL 11-10-2016 11:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
shadowolfe

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492616)
Helping my lil sis with a coordinate geometry test since 9ish PST, trying to respond where I can. I already said why I didn't like the Freezin lynch, and that I wasn't a big fan of the Xel lynch. My scumread of Haku isn't here, and I really don't want Freezin lynched so I went with the only other wagon available. Your game so far has been eerily reminiscent of Hydra7, but I hadn't wanted to bring that up until D2 because you certainly weren't going to get lynched tonight.
My vote stays, if only to prevent a Freezin lynch. Don't like it? I don't really care.

I'd love for you to point to examples of how it's similar when you get the chance

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 11:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492620)
commuter

oh


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution