Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

fireking550 11-29-2010 07:29 PM

Re: League of Legends

max farm anything will beat anything, thats why it is called max farm xD.

stargroup100 11-29-2010 08:24 PM

Okay basically, with similar advantages (both champions having the same buffs, same summoner spells, same amount of gold), Olaf rapes anyone 1v1.

Done.

FFR4EVA_00 11-29-2010 08:55 PM

BROMACIAAAAAaaaaaa

MinaciousGrace 11-30-2010 11:42 AM

ad sion rapes olaf

ps. the whole ad kass thing was pretty glaring sarcasm so if you didn't pick up on that lmfao

FFR4EVA_00 11-30-2010 12:07 PM

and you know what beats ad kass? ad veigar

phe0nixblade 11-30-2010 01:17 PM

ad soraka

bluguerrilla 11-30-2010 01:56 PM

I get the joke and it is funny.

masterhickle 11-30-2010 02:49 PM

Because sarcasm is easy to pick up when it's in text form, amirite? It's also sarcasm when you go out of your way to use two extreme examples to back it up, amiriteagain?

Anyway....

You know what IS good that you'll never see used? The following Miss Fortune build....

Boots of Swiftness / Merc. Treads
Malady
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Madred's Bloodrazor
Nashor's Tooth
Rageblade

Get the items in the order you need to, but that's the build I like for her. With your W's passive and Malady working together with Bloodrazor, you drop tanks like it's your job. Rylai's is in there because it gives your ult a nice slowing effect.

btw, you'll NEVER see me play AD Miss Fortune, and you'll always see me out-perform an AD Miss Fortune if one is on the other team. =P

bluguerrilla 11-30-2010 03:59 PM

Well, I just played with an AP Trynd.

We lost.

MinaciousGrace 11-30-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterhickle (Post 3356006)
Because sarcasm is easy to pick up when it's in text form, amirite? It's also sarcasm when you go out of your way to use two extreme examples to back it up, amiriteagain?

Anyway....

You know what IS good that you'll never see used? The following Miss Fortune build....

Boots of Swiftness / Merc. Treads
Malady
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Madred's Bloodrazor
Nashor's Tooth
Rageblade

Get the items in the order you need to, but that's the build I like for her. With your W's passive and Malady working together with Bloodrazor, you drop tanks like it's your job. Rylai's is in there because it gives your ult a nice slowing effect.

btw, you'll NEVER see me play AD Miss Fortune, and you'll always see me out-perform an AD Miss Fortune if one is on the other team. =P

got a team of 5 because we can just make this simple and settle it in-game

masterhickle 11-30-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3356364)
got a team of 5 because we can just make this simple and settle it in-game

What exactly are we settling that has to do with my post? I don't recall calling anyone out in that post, just saying that I'm really proficient with not-AD Miss Fortune.

x_Dragun_x 11-30-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterhickle (Post 3356006)

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterhickle (Post 3356411)
What exactly are we settling that has to do with my post? I don't recall calling anyone out in that post, just saying that I'm really proficient with not-AD Miss Fortune.

t
Pretty sure mina was refering to this

masterhickle 11-30-2010 11:47 PM

Only speaking the truth.

HOWEVER!

.... nowhere in there did I say that my team has won every game when I've played MF.
=D

I just take it as a personal challenge when someone on the other team is playing the same champ as me.

MinaciousGrace 12-1-2010 12:06 AM

so you do have a team lets scrim

best of 5?

Wineandbread 12-1-2010 12:12 AM

Dat Trundle

Also new rotation... I played 2 games with Irelia she's pretty fun :')

masterhickle 12-1-2010 01:13 AM

As much as I love the challenge, I do not have a team.

I have one friend that I play with regularly, one that I play with every few days, and a couple that I play with every other week (if I'm lucky).

Perhaps over the Christmas holiday, when everyone is home from school?

phe0nixblade 12-1-2010 07:54 AM

irelia is a monster jungle, fun as hell
too bad im buying trundle instead of her :P

FFR4EVA_00 12-1-2010 03:22 PM

the rotation is bad
trundle sounds HORRIBLE; it's only part of riot's plan to shut down cc and dps champs
the "doran's nerf" isn't a nerf
buy some ****ing movement speed runes

masterhickle 12-2-2010 04:44 PM

So, my analysis from what I've seen so far...

Trundle is REALLY good.

-I don't think he's a "tanky DPS". No doubt he can be played as such, but I think he's just a tank.
-His passive is VERY strong in the lane. I held down a 2v1 lane with absolutely no problem. I don't think he belongs in the jungle.

I wasn't quite sure how to build him when I first played him, so I used the same runes, masteries, and items on him that I would use on Singed. Once I finished my Force of Nature and Randuin's, there wasn't any stopping me. If I wanted to be in a fight, I was in a fight. If I wanted to get away from a fight, I was getting away from a fight.

His ult is really good for ruining tanks. I especially like it on Mordekaisers with their shields up =D.

I'm going to keep playing him if I can, and working on a solid item build for him.

Kibblre 12-2-2010 04:56 PM

I played with a Trynd who bought only Berzerker's Greaves, 2 Phantom Dancers, and an Avarice Blade and wondered why he couldn't do enough damage.