Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   can we get a list of top ffr copypastas (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=140485)

Arntonach 01-15-2015 03:10 PM

Re: can we get a list of top ffr copypastas

1a

Charu 01-15-2015 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomPuppy (Post 4262228)
HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?

This is a sacred tradition held every 100 years passed on by blood rituals and sacrificing bologna for milk. YOU DARE MOCK THE ARROWS OF JUDECCA!?

Who is this!?

gold stinger 01-15-2015 03:49 PM

TC_Halogen

choof 01-15-2015 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rogdor (Post 4262236)
wait nah i found my favorite one

just received an infraction for bumping this thread, sick

.Gazelle. 01-15-2015 04:29 PM

stepmania

yo man im awesome 01-15-2015 04:30 PM

Robotomy

.Gazelle. 01-15-2015 04:31 PM

i gonna quit FFR i i did somting thats soo random as like quit for LIFE

gabrieljd 01-15-2015 04:36 PM

just wanted to say if any of you nubs think your good (any one who uses any other set up other than the arrow keys) keep dreaming cause your not the whole point of FFR and SM was to recreate DDR etc into keys you ALLL ****ED IT UP cause you have no skills so you use df jk etc thats ****en pathetic and truly is learn how to play with the arrows you don't even have to worry about turns or spreads when you play with a setup like df jk or zx nm etc all that shit is FOR NUBS NUBS WHO NEED ALL THERE FINGERS ON ALL THE ARROWS cause they suck and can't play the game for real i use the arrows and always will for spread songs for non spread FOR EVERYTHING cause i've been playing this shit since day one i was here when this site had like 5 songs to pick from when they even had spin it up or w/e the game you used the mouse for and i was here when the site went down AND CAME BACK UP and i'm just truly disgusted because i've played with some people who beat me then i ask them how do they play and n they say something stupid nub combo like as kl etc and i just laugh YOU IDIOTS WOULD NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO ATTEND TOURNY'S or you'd loose cause you can't play with the default setup ****en pathetic how people suck at something get mad because they suck so instead of trying to get better they just try to find an easy//cheap way of doing something hence puttin on your fingers on the keys like i'd laugh at you nubs if you didn't do soo good since like how the **** can you fail with all you finger on the keys it's just pathetic to see what the world of rythm dance games has become thats why so many of the legends such as myself just stay silent and we don't even play these games anymore because ****en NUBS such as all you idiots not using arrow combos ruin everything get ****en skill seriously and if you keyboard is the issue GET A NEW KEYBOARD plain and simple i have only been threw 4 keyboards and ALL OF THEM i made sure were 4 key hit able i have NEVER had an issue or a reason to cry and switch my key setup any one who plays other than arrows = ****EN NUB with no skill who just couldn't handle THE WAY THE GAME IS MADE! ****en idiots truly you all are i just wish they never put that option in so you could see who the nubs are (you all that are using it) and the pro's are (the arrow users from day one who have never and will never change there setup) then you got this vet status thing FFR has just become a nooob haven i've been apart of this site and registered since like 05 maybe even b4 that so if that's not vet i don't know what is but because it's based on SCORE not date etc that makes no sense i played since 05 but don't play often i have a job etc. but i'm still tech a vet a vet is someone who has been doing the activity etc for a long time not someone who just has a high score and thats how FFR chooses there vets' thats like saying someone in 02 that didn't play much is a clear vet won't get it but someone who was like an 07 user but played everyday will get the vet status? that makes sooooo much sense FFR vet status is now how much of a nerd you are and how much of a life you don't have that you have to have a high score etc rather than just have been a member since the beg etc which is obv A MORE LOGICAL CALL for a vet since thats tech what vet is someone who's been around longer than someone else. in a job the boss is the vet he's been there longer just because a new employer comes into the job and hey maybe even does better than the boss doesn't make the new employer A VET it means they were a really good HIGH SCOREing NEW COMER the boss is still and always will still be a VET regardless of his POINTS get the picture like your all ****e retards and so is FFR for doing that call thats why i don't play this shit anymore i stick to ITG on my feet still and Stepmania cause that pwns FFR all day and least THEY know how to treat true vets not nubs that can get high scores cause they don't even use the arrows ;p YOUR ALL ****EN PATHETIC GET SKILL think you have any? go to an official SM tourny and you won't even get to play because they don't allow anything other than the arrow setup's so have fun being the pathetic nubs you are cause you can't play the real way.

0o0 01-15-2015 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 (Post 4262291)
Yes its true that some women do make piss messes but lets be honest here the stats dont lie over 99% of piss messes are perpetrated by male perpetuators so please lets not get sidetracked by womens piss misses

Look, I get the deal with the anti-piss mess movement. Piss mess is deplorable and harmful to a clean society. I think that's an opinion that we can all get behind. However, there are a lot of crazies (especially on Tumblr) who go comically far with pushing it. These Social Just-Poop Warriors act like the mere sight of a urinal is a "trigger" (do they even know what that word means? it's a lot more than just getting angry) and go out of their way to prove that every bit and piece of pop culture is inherently piss mess culture. Whenever a man tries to side with them, they lose their minds, saying shit like "Okay, Nice Guy, your excuse to ignore piss mess doesn't fool us! You might as well be pissing on the fucking ceiling!"

0o0 01-15-2015 04:42 PM

I have come to a conclusion and yes this may seem extremely biased and outrageously ridiculous, but I believe that murderers aren't bad people at all and that they are chosen to be the work of the so called figure "DEATH"
which brings me to the subject of life and that everything happens for a reason and that we don't die unless we we're meant to die.
say if someone got ran over by a car but lived though serious injuries only to be murdered by some random person one night, it's not because they got lucky form the car crash it's just it was not their time.
when they were killed by the murder, it was in fact their time at that moment to die and they we're to live on no more after that.

mrpreggers 01-15-2015 04:43 PM

Wassup? Call me Shabby, super, sonic, and supersonic. nothin else cause im goin to be screamin at u if u dont call me tat. i dont look normal, but i am. i laugh at the jokes tat people use to make fun of me. i dont give a shit if they make fun of me. INDEX STYLE 4 EVAR!!! i always play index style and will never stop playin index style (or at least for now). its not really index. its more of four fingered on the arrow keys. i never judge people because of the way they look, talk,or any other thing like tat. IMAFRIKINMAHLAHZAR!!! i no, im random. again, dont give a shit. i think tats somewat a good thing. i enjoy FFR a lot for some reason. i mean, i dont get how i enjoy mashing buttons so much. its just fun. same thing with SM. GH is just fun for everyone. in case u didnt notice, i luv megaman (look at my avi). also, mario, rachet and clank, and most awesome xbox 360 games rockz. i also enjoy politician jokes. in case if u didnt see, INDEX STYLE 4 EVAR!!! or should i say "FOUR FINGERED ON THE ARROW KEYS FOR EVAR!!!) i play index style (FOUR FINGERED GODDAMMIT) in a weird setup. left ring finger on left key, right index finger on down key, right middle finger on up key, and left index finger on right key. not the usual index style setup. i could rant for hours, but tats about all u need 2 no. and remember, my avi pwns to aanyones. DO NOT STEAL IT ON ANYTHING!!! thnx. bai (or at least for now) MUHAHAHAHA!!! and also, if u think im different, i dont give a shit. I WILL PAWN YOU ANY DAY!!! its a paradox every time i get a song stuck in my head. and yes, my backround is mario bros backround. PAWNED! ~Shabby

.Gazelle. 01-15-2015 04:48 PM

WOW sugoi ze HO HO

t-rogdor 01-15-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4262282)
just received an infraction for bumping this thread, sick

nice

gold stinger 01-15-2015 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4262114)
I tell ya what. If it really bothers you TGB members that much that someone posts things you might not agree with, even though you do have the option to just ignore such threads or posts, I'll consider it.

Even though I don't agree with you at all and find TGB to be the very definition of a clique and quite frankly don't see why FFR even continues to host it, this obviously matters to the subset of you who are TGB regulars.

So I will make you a deal. I will stop posting in the FFR forums (with the exception of the established sonic threads) until or unless I am "summoned".

I am "summoned" if:
1) I am specifically mentioned.
2) Any TGB member or person I perceive as being a TGB member starts trolling about sonic or similar. This includes trolling people who have sonic avatars and the like.
3) I am legally required to post for some strange reason (unlikely, but just covering my bases).

This puts the ball in your court and ensures an easy way to voluntarily end my posting. Can you guys collectively manage that? If "summoned" even once, the deal is ended.

As a technical exemption, responses to this exact post which are affirmative or acknowledging the agreement do not count as a "summoning". Further trolling, however, does.

can someone link me to this thread again I enjoy reading the responses

edit:
nevermind, I would like everyone to know that I am in fact an enormous retard.

gold stinger 01-15-2015 05:46 PM

have a rogdor video to pardon my retardedness

MarioNintendo 01-15-2015 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 4262110)
There is no way I wouldv'e stepped that song without the ultimate source of motivation. My girlfriend, (Kazumi-chan anywhere on the internet) gave me that motivation. It is because of her that I started and finished this simfile.

But…I know I didn’t completely waste my time. I know that even if it was or wasn’t made for her, it’s still one of the best simfiles ever made if not the best. I accomplished one of my ultimate goals in this game: to make one of the best simfiles ever.

.Gazelle. 01-15-2015 07:35 PM

expect delays

j-rodd123 01-15-2015 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0o0 (Post 4262298)
I have come to a conclusion and yes this may seem extremely biased and outrageously ridiculous, but I believe that murderers aren't bad people at all and that they are chosen to be the work of the so called figure "DEATH"
which brings me to the subject of life and that everything happens for a reason and that we don't die unless we we're meant to die.
say if someone got ran over by a car but lived though serious injuries only to be murdered by some random person one night, it's not because they got lucky form the car crash it's just it was not their time.
when they were killed by the murder, it was in fact their time at that moment to die and they we're to live on no more after that.

this one is still the best