Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Gun92's Unique Random Tournament. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=102504)

Gun92 10-31-2008 10:53 AM

Gun92's Unique Random Tournament.

Welcome to my umpteenth tournament and probably my most unique tournament to date.

Tournament starts November 7th, time will be announced at some point.

Alright, for all of you loyal tournament goes and for those that don't know me, I'm James and you should be in for something rather interesting here. Like I said in giant letters, this is my umpteenth tournament, close to a dozen I believe and all have been successful and my most recent being my 2nd Epic Partner tournament which had a great turn out.

Now, like the title suggest, here is the unique part that I'm sure your all curious about. 1 division. Now, don't let this turn you away thinking, I have no chance in hell with everyone lumped together and those damn masters running around owning everyone. Cause here is the kicker. Each round will be determined by the random song generator in game. It will be set from difficulty 1-12 the whole time, thus the random element and making everyone near or on the same playing level.

So every song is up for grabs except the token songs, purchased songs, secret songs and skill token songs because not everyone is at the same level thus not having a huge amount of credits or not as adept at finding tokens. Like I sad in the above grouping of words, there is only 1 division. And there is another twist that will come into play on every even round that I'm sure everyone is just going to love, and by love, I mean hate.

Scoring will be based on your goods, averages, boos, and misses. I will also write down your rank if you had a not so great run or a mashed score on one of the harder ones. Best score/rank will move on, those that don't, hit the ol' dusty trail. Without divisions it means you do not need to request being placed, nor do I have to worry about misplacing you which ultimately means, no one can complain about being missed placed...you can, but you would be a dick :P

I don't know round break down as of now but there will be no tie breakers period. With this type of tournament, that would be an impossibility so if you have the same score and you are above the line and would normally fall under a tie breaker would just move on.

Prizes. Everyone's favorite part of tournaments. What do I get for winning you might ask, or is there anything for 2nd or 3rd James? And I am here to inform you that, I don't know right now. All of my tournaments have a prize pool that usually lets me drop down to a 2nd and 3rd place, depending on the donations, possibly even further then 3rd, who knows.

With that, sign up now or be square...or unhip, what ever. Test yourselves and tell your friends, lets make this thing big and have fun.

Round length since it was brought to my attention that I forgot it will be 3 day long rounds and all score submissions must be posted in this thread via ss, I will not accept any PM's regarding scores.

Entrants
blindreper1179
hatoblue2
TC_Halogen
hi_top
alloyus
a_dumple
Gun92

blindreper1179 10-31-2008 12:41 PM

Re: Gun92's Unique Random Tournament.

in.

hatoblue2 10-31-2008 01:24 PM

In.

Gun92 10-31-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprite- (Post 2859450)
I will approve this, but please add more information like round length and submission policies.

Pfft Sprite- you have seen enough of my tournaments to know that I cover all basis. Ill fix it now then.

Also thew in an update and send all donations to me and post how much you have donated in the thread so I can make a note of it on the OP.

TC_Halogen 10-31-2008 01:30 PM

In.

Gun92 10-31-2008 01:32 PM

Hmmm I knew you couldn't resist this :P

hi_top 10-31-2008 02:14 PM

in gonna, get raped if it is a 10-12 though

alloyus 10-31-2008 02:23 PM

I'll try :)

a_dumple 10-31-2008 02:48 PM

In

Gun92 10-31-2008 02:59 PM

Updated

tha Guardians 10-31-2008 04:04 PM

It seems I've been misplaced :(

In :)

JD_Flava 10-31-2008 04:08 PM

I'll give it a shot

MooMoo_Cowfreak 10-31-2008 04:09 PM

Put me in please.

Card Man 10-31-2008 06:40 PM

This should be fun even though I probably do not stand a chance. Fun is fun; I am in! ;)

-zeroSKILL- 10-31-2008 09:02 PM

In. Why not. I hope they're all 7 and below D:

sumzup 10-31-2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gun92 (Post 2859389)
Scoring will be based on your goods, averages, boos, and misses.

What exactly does this mean? And how does a random pick prevent the masters from owning everyone?

jump_the_bullet 10-31-2008 09:59 PM

in i guess
im gonna get owned >.<

bballa48 10-31-2008 10:55 PM

In

Gun92 10-31-2008 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumzup (Post 2859863)
What exactly does this mean? And how does a random pick prevent the masters from owning everyone?

Like your scores of 2-0-0-0 on a song, that's what I meant. And I never said it prevents masters from owning everyone did I? Its a chance to be on even grounds with everyone even though its all varying skill difficulties, for all you know, that master might be terrible at a song you do extremely well at.

And I forgot to add a start date. My head has been all over the place today, sorry for that. And I was hoping this thing would have more hits by the time I got home :(

TD_lonewolf01 10-31-2008 11:58 PM

Eh I guess I'll join :)