Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Welcome to the new forum! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=1)

Synthlight 11-27-2002 09:57 PM

Welcome to the new forum!

Just wanted to welcome everyone to the new forum. This forum should be a little easier to understand. I will be adding new sections to the forum as they are needed.

Want to suggest a section? Do so in the suggestions area.

A warm welcome to everyone. :)

Cheers,

Synthlight

user: perfect
pass: react

Tek.Ni.Que 11-28-2002 12:01 AM

Congrats

Good job on the site and the forums. Stylistically looks a lot like invisionboard.com's. Keep up the good work. FFR rules.

TheFalcon 11-28-2002 12:07 AM

Sweet...

looks good. Hope to play FFR some day wen the Online Play and Downloads are up. 8) Ill even link to this site from mine. ( http://TheFalcon.cjb.net ). Does FFR have custom skins and sounds like DWI and SM? If so thats the first thing ill be doing. :: Wishes to see screenz of FFR real soon ::

Synthlight 11-28-2002 12:13 AM

FFR is up and online.. If you look at the modules list on the left side of the screen you will see a "Play FFR Online!" link.. just click on that and away you go.

No skins yet.. This project is in super-infant stage. Only about 2 months from start of development to now. Lots to come in the near future though.

Cheers,

Synthlight

TheFalcon 11-28-2002 12:22 AM

:\

still tells me "Sorry, Your not allowd to do that" :cry:

Any kind of grafix help i can offer for FFR i will.

Synthlight 11-28-2002 12:26 AM

I will check it out right away.. Sorry about the problems. The new version of this site just went live 2 hours ago.

Cheers,

Synthlight

TheFalcon 11-28-2002 12:30 AM

Ok....

Ill be your official Site/board beta tester for the night then. lol. i love annoying people about there problems. :wink:

Anonymous 11-28-2002 11:27 AM

kk.

:twisted: Tiiigghhhttt, FFR looks like a more organised website nowdays. lol.

Anonymous 11-28-2002 11:40 AM

Synthlight, So much for an "Easy" Forum, I cannot log in, I bet you banned me for not liking the arrow beats didnt you?! =(

-Hyrogashiroth

Synthlight 11-28-2002 12:51 PM

Hyrogashiroth,

You are not banned.. But you should be for all your negative vibes. ;)

Please register with the website from the 'homepage'. After you register and login you can post in the forum with your nick automatically.

Cheers,

Synthlight

MEGAginge 11-28-2002 01:44 PM

I dont love phpBB but I use it myself and I know it t be very good in this respect. You have to set an absolute width for the tables because its jumping all over the damn place on my screen, and really ruins the look of the page. I like the smiley set you used by the way, and if you want to get off the subsilver skin asap, I am willing to do some basic bbs images for you - although i am nothing t graphic art compared to you synth. Peace out - MEGAginge

Synthlight 11-28-2002 01:51 PM

Thank ya

MEGAginge,

Thanks for the reviews that you put up.. I validated them along with the news item that you submitted. They should all be live by now.

What browser are you using? It does not seem to be jumping all over the place on my screen (because of the tables). Will do what I can to fix it.

If you were willing to do some basic images for the forum, that would be great. My restrictions on time make it difficult for me to do everything I want. Don't feel pressured though.

Cheers,

Synthlight

Anonymous 11-28-2002 04:08 PM

your a liar! i dont see any register and i do and it says like "please register before posting" that makes no sense, My people will contact your people. Im suing! lol.

-Hyrogashiroth

Hyrogashi 11-28-2002 04:15 PM

h00t!

h00t! I figured it out! Arent i a Genius?! =-D! :twisted: 8)

jewpinthethird 11-28-2002 07:32 PM

Yeah It took me awhile to figure out how to register and login...maybe you should make it easier. Great site!

MEGAginge 11-29-2002 11:13 AM

Well yeah, i suppose i only registered fast cuz i know how this sytem works, but it isnt synth's codeing. The most i can recommend is ading a REGISTER image to phpBB' header so ppl can have an easier time registering, and of course add it to the nav on the left. and i use IE 6 SP 1 btw

Klaymen 11-29-2002 11:19 AM

No Chat?

Why isn't there a chat room anymore? :cry:

MEGAginge 11-29-2002 11:33 AM

There was before? I didnt think there were enough players for there to be one needed. Just set up a webmaster or quakenet on irc then, I wud do it but I cant b bothered wen the only say it cud b used is for me to aop synth then deop myself

Synthlight 11-29-2002 12:02 PM

Klaymen,

I will be bringing back the chatroom as soon as I finish getting the rest of the new site configured (including phpbb).

Fear not

Synthlight

Synthlight 11-29-2002 12:46 PM

UPDATE: FIXED

Added register icon for those not logged into the website.

Cheers,

Synthlight