Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Other Forum Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The Blame Game! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121063)

supermousie 11-5-2011 09:19 AM

The Blame Game!

The rules are rather simple, but the game is rather hard. Post something negative about the previous poster's arguement and blame it on someone/something else. The following poster defends and shifts the blame to someone/something else and so on.

For instance:

Poster 1: Damn, I stepped in dog shit. Bloody dogs.
Poster 2: Dogs aren't at fault; it's the owners who feed them too much which makes them poop every 20 seconds.
Poster 3: Dog owners have a lot of responsibility, so cut them some slack. I blame people who don't watch where they're going.
Poster 4: Not everyone can pay attention to their surroundings all the time. I blame shit for being shit.

Understand the concept?

Ruuuules!
-Think before you post. If your post doesn't make sense, it gets skipped.
-Don't be stupid. Gooby pls.
-Standard Game Forum rules apply. (once per page/per 6 hours etc)

I'll start:
Someone backed into my car! Damn Asian drivers.

rushyrulz 11-5-2011 09:24 AM

Re: The Blame Game!

Nobody complains about Asian drivers in Asia, so it can't be their fault. It must be the car's fault!

who_cares973 11-5-2011 09:41 AM

its not the car's fault its the people who make the cars!

Hakulyte 11-5-2011 10:48 AM

The senior engineering university lecturers who teach without knowing what they're talking are not at fault. They're just not receiving adequately updated material to give students a good feedback on what they're doing. Blame the service providers for those institutions.

UserNameGoesHere 11-5-2011 01:07 PM

The service providers aren't receiving enough funding to produce adequate material so it can't possibly be their fault. Blame the government for not providing adequate funding.

Xx{Midnight}xX 11-5-2011 02:07 PM

The government can't tax it's citizens enough! Therefore it's the Citizen's fault for not paying more taxes!

justin_ator 11-5-2011 02:32 PM

The citizens aren't at fault for not paying taxes, it's the businesses that use tax loopholes most!

CammyGoesRawr 11-5-2011 03:30 PM

And then the businesses aren't at fault for being allowed to create such tax loopholes (and such excessive ones at that). Blame the government (again!) for allowing this to be legal!:razz:

Crashfan3 11-5-2011 05:49 PM

The government shouldn't be blamed for porous laws, rather the fault lies with greedy senators who hastily draft these documents while attempting to forward their own agendas.

oh so scholarly

Emithith 11-5-2011 06:32 PM

I don't blame the senators at all! I blame the agendas they have that force them to be super busy!

reuben_tate 11-5-2011 07:21 PM

Don't blame their agendas! The only reason they are super busy is because there isn't enough time in the day to do anything. Blame the rate at which the Earth rotates around it's own axis!

supermousie 11-6-2011 11:08 PM

Don't blame the rate of the earth's rotation! Blame humans for working too slowly and inefficiently!

Choofers 11-7-2011 12:12 AM

Humans aren't to blame! They are simply guided by the almighty power of Jesus Christ, our lord and savior. Jesus is to blame.

tofurox 11-7-2011 12:23 AM

Jesus isn't to blame as he was sent here by God himself.

smartdude1212 11-7-2011 12:32 AM

But surely you cannot blame God -- you'd have to completely modify your beliefs in order to do so.

Seems to me like you should blame the priests for that.

tofurox 11-7-2011 01:13 AM

God made the priests. I blame God. But it's okay God, your job is difficult I'll cut you some slack :)

supermousie 11-7-2011 01:26 AM

Dude, you almost double posted in the games forum and you don't play the game properly? Read though the OP again. @_@

Go from priests not praising god properly.
I can see you lurking reptile314159265358979323...

rushyrulz 11-7-2011 10:59 AM

it's not that the priests aren't praising God properly, they just haven't sacrificed enough 8 year old boys. It's surely the faulty ancient molestation rituals that are at fault here...

pmonibuv1 11-7-2011 10:57 PM

Don't blame the molestation rituals! Blame the media for saying molestation is bad. >:

Iunno

Thatskier 11-7-2011 11:09 PM

Don't blame the media, blame the shitty anchormen such as Ron Burgandy.