Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Hurricane Florence (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149865)

reptile3141 09-12-2018 08:41 PM

Hurricane Florence

SUP EVERYONE. So I live in Wilmington NC, and chose not to evacuate. As long as I have power, Ill give updates whenever I can. Love you guyz <3

Celirra 09-12-2018 08:42 PM

Re: Hurricane Florence

Stay safe eh

gold stinger 09-12-2018 08:48 PM

Uhh... You sure that is a good idea?

Where about are you in the path of the storm? I am not well acquainted with geological locations outside of Canada, specifically with United States because there are so many states.

Charu 09-12-2018 08:49 PM

Phew

Stay safe then!

MixMasterLar 09-12-2018 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4648528)

Where about are you in the path of the storm? I am not well acquainted with geological locations outside of Canada, specifically with United States because there are so many states.

From what I can gather NC is in the shit zone, and not normally being the target of these storms I am concerned they are taking it too lightly

TL/DR IF YOUR TOWN IS SUGGESTING YOU LEAVE MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEAVE love you broku

Charu 09-12-2018 08:52 PM

You gonna get hit with some shockwave stuff, MML?

I'm pretty sure SE Michigan is gonna get some of the leftovers from this hurricane!

melonpapes 09-12-2018 08:59 PM

can you set up like a webcam or a twitch stream? maybe u can collect donations while covering the storm

reptile3141 09-12-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4648528)

Probably not, lol. It's one of those things that's hard to explain, but I just feel like I need to stay. I'll try to take pictures if I can. It's gonna suck, I'm sure. I live in the Myrtle Grove section of North Carolina. We are about to get butt fucked. I've been contemplating setting up a stream if I have power. At this point Im just kinda sitting here like "what the fuck is about to happen" lol

choof 09-12-2018 09:13 PM

south and north carolina are filled with christian conservatives so perhaps this natural disaster of biblical proportions will slap their shit and get them to accept climate change

reptile3141 09-12-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4648543)
south and north carolina are filled with christian conservatives so perhaps this natural disaster of biblical proportions will slap their shit and get them to accept climate change

Well that's true

choof 09-12-2018 09:18 PM

any way if you're in the direct path of this hurricane and you don't evacuate you're a retard

ShAiOnEiX 09-12-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4648543)

That's a fucked up statement, I'm pretty sure no one is denying climate change but the way it's portrayed as something that is human created is kinda bullshit wait no it is.

melonpapes 09-12-2018 09:19 PM

just set up a stream and point it out the window dont go outside tho

reptile3141 09-12-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4648545)
any way if you're in the direct path of this hurricane and you don't evacuate you're a retard

Cool story, bro <3

choof 09-12-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShAiOnEiX (Post 4648546)
That's a fucked up statement, I'm pretty sure no one is denying climate change but the way it's portrayed as something that is human affected is kinda bullshit wait no it is.

braindead idiot continues to post braindead things, more at 11

MixMasterLar 09-12-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4648535)
You gonna get hit with some shockwave stuff, MML?

Naw, I'm in Pensacola, Florida. I am way too far south for this one. We are long overdo for something to get in the gulf and wreck us, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reptile3141 (Post 4648538)
Probably not, lol. It's one of those things that's hard to explain, but I just feel like I need to stay. I'll try to take pictures if I can. It's gonna suck, I'm sure. I live in the Myrtle Grove section of North Carolina. We are about to get butt fucked. I've been contemplating setting up a stream if I have power. At this point Im just kinda sitting here like "what the fuck is about to happen" lol

I can relate, strangely; We've had enough of these that I've had to make this call a few times now.

That said though your infrastructure is probably not build with the goal of passing the kind of specs ours are down here. I can't help but feel like this is gonna be a repeat of New Jersey where they got destroyed by a cat 1.

But my brother you are in my prays tonight just keep us posted and stay safe. Don't touch any grounded wires and lock your shit up nice and tight in the aftermath your community will turn on you when the lights have been out for 5 days straight.

ShAiOnEiX 09-12-2018 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4648550)
braindead idiot continues to post braindead things, more at 11

You should do some research choof I don't know if you've ever done that before but it's highly enlightening you should try it some time.

MixMasterLar 09-12-2018 09:25 PM

As tired as I am of Choof as well, let's ignore him for now and point out that OP is talking about enduring this shit right here

Like my man

If you still have an out take it from a lifelong Floridian

You should fucking leave even I would leave for a Cat 4 and my state has dealing with hurricanes down to a science

ShAiOnEiX 09-12-2018 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4648554)
As tired as I am of Choof as well, let's ignore him for now and point out that OP is talking about enduring this shit right here

Like my man

If you still have an out take it from a lifelong Floridian

You should fucking leave even I would leave for a Cat 4 and my state has dealing with hurricanes down to a science

Floridian as well judging by your location it's going to be bad man you are right by the coast I hope you have a safe location to ride it out because some of those gusts can be over 100mph, stay safe.

melonpapes 09-12-2018 09:28 PM

i'm so lonely set up a stream so i can chat to you