Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   [Player Sign-Ups] The FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special: How my Grinch Got Run Over by... (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150558)

flashflash account 12-22-2018 03:09 AM

[Player Sign-Ups] The FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special: How my Grinch Got Run Over by...

... Buddy the Elf on a Reindeer While Visiting the Isle of Misfit Toys to Become a Dentist Starring Peter Dinklage Including The Dreidel Song ft. John Legend

Wolves
1. Santa Claus (Sleigh Driver)- each night, targets two players. If these players do not share a color, their actions from that night will be redirected to each other.
2. Mall Santa (Wolf seer)- each night, targets a player. Is told that player's color.
3. Santa's Elf- a vanilla wolf.

Humans
4. Mall Cop (One-shot vigilante)- once per game, during a night phase, may target a player. That player dies at the end of that night phase.
5. Michael Jackson (Seer)- once each night, may target a player. Is told the color of that player.
6. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
7. Buddy the Elf- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
8. Olive, the Other Reindeer- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
9. Joseph the Carpenter- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
10. Judas Maccabeus- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
11. The Grinch- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
12. Ebenezer Scrooge- once each night, may spin the dreidel.
13. The Bumble- once each night, may spin the dreidel.

The Dreidel
Each night, all vanilla humans get to play dreidel. Each side of the dreidel- Nun, Gimel, Hey, and Peh- have a 25% chance of occurring.
Nun- Nothing happens.
Gimel- The player gains a one-shot role seering.
Hey- The player gains a one-shot color seering.
Peh- The player loses all seering powers they’ve gained so far.
The Dreidel powers cannot be used until the kinara is fully lit.

The Kinara
At the beginning of the game and each additional phase afterwards, a candle on the kinara will be lit. Once all seven candles are lit, the dreidel powers become useable at any time. Additionally, the wolf team gains powers.
Special Delivery- Santa Claus can deliver a bomb to any player, killing them and obliterating any chances of a cardflip.
Segue- The Mall Santa’s seering power turns into a Role Seer.
Call Me Elf One More Time- Santa’s Elf gains a roleblock power. (Once each night, may target a player. That player’s actions fail and they are notified of the roleblock.)

Night start, ootc on, cardflips on, night talk on. Ootc can take place anywhere as long as logs are sent to your host. For lazy purposes my server will feature two channels, one private for wolf chat and one for everyone in the game.
Humans have unique roles but are told they are a human, not their color.
If people be hatin' I can probably change it to make night 1 be kill-less

WHEN YOU SIGN UP PLEASE STATE WHETHER YOU WANT A KILL-LESS NIGHT ONE

Players:

1. the sun fan
2. MixMasterLar
3. XelNya
4. mellonxcollie
5. DaBackpack
6. Antori
7. Svaz
8. Funnygurl555
9. inDheart
10. Charu
11. Wayward Vagabond
12. funnier6
13. Lightknight924

Substitutes

the sun fan 12-22-2018 03:23 AM

Re: [Player Sign-Ups] The FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special: How my Grinch Got Run Over b

in

MixMasterLar 12-22-2018 06:32 AM

Re: [Player Sign-Ups] The FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special: How my Grinch Got Run Over b

in assuming we can start timely. I'm in Arizona starting January 2nd

Not against keeping up with a pretty well progressed game if it last that long (it will) but kinda don't want it to like start at New Years lol

Wayward Vagabond 12-22-2018 06:42 AM

replacement

XelNya 12-22-2018 10:40 AM

in

mellonxcollie 12-22-2018 11:55 AM

in

ho ho ho mafsks

T-Force 12-22-2018 12:04 PM

Tempting.

inDheart 12-22-2018 02:04 PM

replacement

the sun fan 12-22-2018 02:51 PM

I suggest this doesn't start until after the New Year btw
EDIT:
I know its X-Mas themed and all, but I don't think too many people will be free enough during the holidays

reuben_tate 12-22-2018 05:17 PM

Thinking about it. I have my comprehensive exam on Jan 7th though so if it starts soon, then I won't be able to play.

flashflash account 12-22-2018 06:07 PM

why wouldn't people be free during the holidays?

reuben_tate 12-22-2018 06:39 PM

Some possible explanations:
-last minute shopping for gifts (which might include working out shipping details)
-having to travel possibly long distances to see family
-there's a social expectation that people spend nearly all of their time with their family on the day of said holidays
-some people still might have to work on days surrounding the holiday (and possibly on the holidays themselves).
-other miscellaneous holiday preparations

Edit: forgot to mention that for people that do travel to visit family, they might not have a computer or internet they can use.

MixMasterLar 12-22-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4663181)
I suggest this doesn't start until after the New Year btw
EDIT:
I know its X-Mas themed and all, but I don't think too many people will be free enough during the holidays

I doubt this gets filled before Christmas tbh so we are probably fine (?)
I was kind of surprised that we where doing another one this month though I recall last year we took like a solid month's break, but as someone who doesn't do anything for Christmas that's none of my business

XelNya 12-23-2018 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4663170)
Tempting.

Get in here

I haven't played in a while, and I wanna meme on you super hard

DaBackpack 12-23-2018 09:41 PM

in

Funnygurl555 12-24-2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4663170)
Tempting.

i'm in if you're in

Antori 12-24-2018 03:07 PM

GET ME IN

Edit:in* I was so scared that I'd have missed out on this!

YoshL 12-24-2018 05:11 PM

thinking

MixMasterLar 12-30-2018 10:44 PM

Just to be safe, I'll out for now because I'll be tied up until the 7th. If signups are still going I'll likely jump back in

T-Force 12-31-2018 06:00 PM

Yeeeah, temptation is going to have to be avoided. Too much shit going on that'll be taking up the time I'd need to play. Sorry friends.