Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146667)

meno_rocks123 02-9-2017 07:09 PM

Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519203)
Much like how AA was giving his homework reason as an out?

The last half of your post isn't what I'm focusing on. It's that your argument was refuted, and then you said "well, in any case [literally anything goes here whether or not it's relevant to the game]" instead of pushing or conceding your point.

meno_rocks123 02-9-2017 07:11 PM

I don't want to debate the semantics of a single post with you because it's not exactly constructive. It's probably my personality and debate style, but that post definitely felt off to me, and off translates to scummy for the most part.

FreezinIce 02-9-2017 07:23 PM

Lol @ mml derp seer check.

On break atm so my thoughts after quickly reading thread.

Restatement that I think charu in no way backed off his points. He developed them into a read on AA which I like.

AA being defensive about small things isn't new and I'm not looking at it as alignment indicative

Tbh I didn't take away as much from that interaction as I how'd considering how many pages it took. Ithe kinda muddied the waters and made both aa and charu null because I can see both thier viewpoints. I'll try to check again in 2 hours after I thought about it more

FreezinIce 02-9-2017 07:25 PM

Replaced how'd with as I'd like

Ithe is just it

Phone posting sucks

Charu 02-9-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 (Post 4519206)
I don't want to debate the semantics of a single post with you because it's not exactly constructive. It's probably my personality and debate style, but that post definitely felt off to me, and off translates to scummy for the most part.

I only got a picture for you then, buddy!

inDheart 02-9-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 (Post 4519190)
Gave himself an easy out so he could press back on another point later or pull away entirely.

he just stepped out bc thread was dead

Quote:

Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 (Post 4519190)
This post ironically feels really forced.

i could see this though

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519124)
This one is simple.

You're a VERY GOOD manipulator and can fabricate your reasoning and reads on the fly.

Might as well judge you harshly now rather than later when a whole lot of stuff went down.

don't really get this point, but ok

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519134)
Because you expressed desire for the game to go forward... and again, expressing desire for reads.

With that single statement and your annoyance in the beginning of the game, it's made you into forever NULL territory.

Because you can dismiss the action, and it's an action in which you're either trying to get a reaction (which you did with me) that caused other reactions to occur (meno, cedo, Freezin, and somewhat inD), so you can go "Hmm, this person is sheeping, and this person is thinking about little things and this person is going on a different path. Let me jot it down in my mental notes of awesomeness figure out and discuss with my partner.

OR

It's an action you can dismiss, but you're the opposite end of the spectrum and you're genuinely want those notes for yourself so you can help town.

You can see where my conflict resides. My vote was to get you talking, but I don't think talk will make me think of this little thing any differently I guess.

I think the bold is something that more likely comes from town charu, specifically thinking back to hydra game

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4519169)
It's awfully self aware and reads awkwardly humble. It reads weird to me is probably just a really good way to describe it because it's hard to be super descriptive.

something you didn't know is that I'm extremely self aware regardless of alignment

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 07:38 PM

mad dummy no thoughts? echoing meno

Charu 02-9-2017 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4519218)
i could see this though

I don't see anything really forced in my own post.

Then again, it's my own post.

Kind of weird if I said it does feel forced.

Whoa...

Charu 02-9-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4519221)
echoing meno

kek

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 07:40 PM

dfr do you have any thoughts besides the one on my post? any read on charu who's on the other side of the interaction?

inDheart 02-9-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4519221)
mad dummy no thoughts? echoing meno

did we ever find out whether kinda dropping off after a "catching up" post is ai for proph?

i mean i still wanna see thoughts either way but ya know, i've been waiting for him to drop in with a big post and it hasn't come yet

Charu 02-9-2017 07:43 PM

Is that the new guy's meta?

Is he usually post heavy?

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 07:44 PM

well, from my fantastic one game meta with him, no idea

but he's told me that he likes playing town much more than scum, so I'd give it a scum lean

inDheart 02-9-2017 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4519228)
Is that the new guy's meta?

Is he usually post heavy?

in terms of raw postcount i'd expect him to be medium/low end but he'll have some weightier posts in there

inDheart 02-9-2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4519214)
Lol @ mml derp seer check.

On break atm so my thoughts after quickly reading thread.

Restatement that I think charu in no way backed off his points. He developed them into a read on AA which I like.

AA being defensive about small things isn't new and I'm not looking at it as alignment indicative

Tbh I didn't take away as much from that interaction as I how'd considering how many pages it took. Ithe kinda muddied the waters and made both aa and charu null because I can see both thier viewpoints. I'll try to check again in 2 hours after I thought about it more

what do i need to give you to get you to take a stance on that interaction

pretty sure so far your look at this is the weakest tea

inDheart 02-9-2017 08:00 PM

i'm not getting the "headstrong townie" vibe i feel like i usually get from a town freez but it may just be the work-posting

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 08:01 PM

indheart

meno
charu
freezin

MML
cedo
dfr

proph

ordered as best I can, MML-dfr is the null pile

AragakiAyase 02-9-2017 08:02 PM

something that struck me is that maybe this is wolf freezin who responded extra strong initially to fool me into thinking he's town

but if he's actually town I don't want to discourage him from making contentful posts by scumreading him for it