Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Technology (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150836)

justin_ator 07-16-2019 10:51 AM

Re: Which smartphone/cellphone u currently have? and which one u recommend?

As someone who religiously uses their phone for quite near every aspect of their life (organization, communication, entertainment, scheduling, work, etc.) I demand quite a bit from my phones. I've used Samsung for years - Galaxy series, mostly, and I really enjoyed them outside of the battery life and eventual slow-down issues I began having. Went to a Pixel 3 XL and I can honestly say I won't go back now. Literally the only downside I have noticed is the inability for the phone to multitask with maintaining app status in the background when switching between apps, it will often re-launch whatever app I had opened but briefly dropped to the background to do something else. That is really the only complaint I have about it.

Gingerham 07-16-2019 12:31 PM

Dropped a barbell plate on my note 8 yesterday :(

I go a year without cracking the thing and then I somehow do it twice within a week. It could be a lot worse though. Btw the note 8 is a great phone and I absolutely love it. It's normally water proof but I probably fucked that up lmao

Sanjixcon 07-16-2019 01:39 PM

yeah I've never owned a smartphone.. just have an old school verizon flip phone i got at walmart for like 12 bucks about 8 years ago and it still works just fine. I don't even have text for it xD

Blackskull305 07-16-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanjixcon (Post 4687829)
yeah I've never owned a smartphone.. just have an old school verizon flip phone i got at walmart for like 12 bucks about 8 years ago and it still works just fine. I don't even have text for it xD

Bruh, you’re livin’ the dream! This is the way to go folks.

PriestREA 07-18-2019 03:56 AM

I'm currently using an S10+ - granted the only reason I picked one up was because my carrier offered a wicked trade in incentive w/ an upgrade.

If you're looking to go outright, I definitely don't believe this phone is worth its price.

Mahou 07-18-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackskull305 (Post 4687835)
Bruh, you’re livin’ the dream! This is the way to go folks.

Without a job?

Sanjixcon 07-18-2019 01:30 PM

^ouch dude lmfao
not gonna deny it though xD unless you count working on a farm 3 months out of the year a job.

It's crazy though how addicted people are to their smartphones.. like everywhere i go people lookin down.

Dinglesberry 07-18-2019 03:47 PM

ever since i decided to delet discord/social stuff from my phone recently and not use it while laying in bed ive felt a bit better overall

Shadow_God_10 07-18-2019 03:53 PM

Samsung Galaxy S7. I've had it for a couple years now and it hasn't failed me once.

Wayward Vagabond 07-18-2019 03:54 PM

I upgraded to the one plus 7 pro and it's pretty nice

ULTIMEGA 07-18-2019 06:01 PM

I have an Alcatel from Android. Pretty beast smartphone.

LOVESTOSPLOOGE452 07-19-2019 06:57 AM

Hmm. I'd say the Nokia 3310 is the BEST way to go. Sadly I have an Android Galaxy.. Still better than anything Apple though IMO ����

HateMyself 01-27-2021 01:41 PM

I have samsung m21,I can recommend it because it is still 200$ price and 4gb ram/5 or 6k mAh and Full-hd screen.

Wayward Vagabond 01-28-2021 02:53 AM

My oneplus 7 pro broke and I have the lg v60 thinkQ plus pro dual screen phone mark II limited edition

It's a greaatttt camera and video phone but the real charm is the dual screen multitasking. Very niche phone

angine 02-23-2021 04:34 AM

I have iphone X it works well but I want to buy new iphone 12 in the next few months.

EppuJoloZ 02-25-2021 03:27 AM

I have a Samsung Galaxy A40, the only smartphone of that price range that was small enough for me to be comfortable with. It's good for the price, but not perfect. I'd say the Sony Z3 that I previously had for 4 years was better in every single aspect other than storage (if the phone didn't only have 16gb I would definitely have continued using it :D) I'd say if you are planning for a Galaxy A-series, go for the higher numbers if size doesn't matter

Tantive72 10-17-2021 09:57 AM

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 that I got back in 2018 but honestly it just feels too huge to hold in my hand comfortably. I miss my old flip phone that thing was awesome. Can't play Call of Duty Java version on a modern device.

katanaeyegaming 10-22-2021 08:15 AM

I have used the same moto e2 for a little over 5 and a half years now.

It still works just as well as it did back then and unless I upgrade to a newer model I doubt this will change.

domenprevc 02-23-2024 05:42 AM

iphone 15 pro current. previous one was iphone 13 pro