Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Official Anniversary & Thousands of Posts Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=30660)

87x 09-30-2005 10:27 PM

I wish I wouldn't of hated Forums while first playing this game. I probably would of been signed up probably the same day as jewpin. Damn forum lovers.

Anyway, I want a list of people that were playing this game BEFORE the forums came out, then we can see who the originials are.

Snapps 10-1-2005 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flypie743
this thread blows

Two years guys.

:/

Nyokou 10-1-2005 10:25 PM

I've only been here since March or something. LoL.

I'm a newbie, just don't make fun of me. Dx

MalReynolds 10-1-2005 10:55 PM

So... What exactly was the point of making that post? Seriously?

Mal

Nyokou 10-1-2005 11:06 PM

ughhh. Dx Geez...

I'm seriously on the verge of leaving this site.. =|
& taking my art with me too...

MalReynolds 10-1-2005 11:35 PM

I mean, they have a "Newbie" forum... You know, for people branded as "Newbies" or self proclaimed "Newbies". The "Newbie" forum would have been an incredibly decent place to say, "Hay, I'm new."

Just sayin'.

Mal

Nyokou 10-1-2005 11:48 PM

Too damn late.

TAKE ME OFF THE DAMN WINNER'S LIST.
DONT FUXXING STEAL MY ART, CHARDISH.

D:<

QreepyBORIS 10-1-2005 11:50 PM

I am the third most postingest user on the site.

talisman 10-1-2005 11:50 PM

what was with the whole u___u thing? Is that supposed to be eyes closed or winking or something?

Nyokou 10-1-2005 11:52 PM

...uhmm.

It's my way of saying... WTF.

GuidoHunter 10-2-2005 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 87x
I wish I wouldn't of hated Forums while first playing this game. I probably would of been signed up probably the same day as jewpin. Damn forum lovers.

Anyway, I want a list of people that were playing this game BEFORE the forums came out, then we can see who the originials are.

::raises hand::

There wasn't even a forum when I was playing...

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

stretchypanda 10-3-2005 03:42 PM

I've been here over a year. Thank you, Guido and Matt (who y'all don't know), for playing FFR and DWI incessantly at TAG and getting me interested. Thank you, PYP thread. Thank you, the rest of you, for being so gosh-darn interesting that I can't stay away from this effin' site.

Tasselfoot 10-3-2005 08:39 PM

Thank you for yelling at lightweight girls in Philly Panda. :)

stretchypanda 10-3-2005 09:25 PM

:D Thank you for not making fun of me when I got my ass kicked. <3

Linkisdoomed 10-4-2005 05:34 PM

When did this get here? anyways:

Finally, one thousand posts. I thought it would never happen.

Shoutouts in order of importance:

Synthlight Thanks for the awesome site. I wouldn't be here if you hadn't made this.

lightdarkness Thanks for keeping me in line for the time I’ve been here.

JurseyRider734 Thanks for being a bitch, and a great janitor. I have no clue why I’m not banned from the chat or anything.

Kilgamayan Thanks for not banning me from the g-bin yet, I’d bet I’m pretty close to being called out for the stuff I’ve been doing recently though. *EDIT* Thanks for letting me know I was banned. You suck now.

Destruction Dude, you’re the only person on FFR that hasn’t made me feel like a total n00b. Thanks a bunch!

PurplePoise You're such a nice person in the chat. I only wish you were around more.

Mickey It’s been great knowing you. We’ve had several laughs in the chat.

Falconsfan14 & his awesome girlfriend Thanks for the few Photoshop jobs. And several schoolings on FFR.

Spheroid (The Great) Sadly the forum had to go, but we had some good laughs and getting me off of crack. Thanks for putting on a war. That was the best week on FFR I ever had.

Afrobean Taught me the crack joke, and believed in me, but got shot because I was a failure. XD

Jagx Bitch.

Hydrojakep Ok, you're in my post. Shut up.

180digi You’re the new me. Accept it. And I’m not putting myself down. I just realized that I’m different and accepted it. You should too.

ddrruler Thanks for killing me while I was a n00b. You helped me realize a few things along the way that made me realize what I should and shouldn’t do.

VashTheStampede0987 Well, uh… We had fun trashing Ruifio’s forum… until I gave him back his power. (Maybe we’ll set up another forum like it.)

FirePower69 Thanks for everything. You were the first real friend I had on this site. I was sad to hear you had wrist problems.

Solisnk I don’t know if you’re not around still, but if you see this, thanks for the laughs in the chat. You always made me smile.

ToshX Hah, I haxed into teh post, and you can’t do a thing about it.

Katsmyname Heh, it was a good cyberwedding, and everyone enjoyed the cake. Still hoping we’re gonna go on our honeymoon rofl.

SUSUGAM Thanks for numerous nights of fun.

Mindfields Heh, even though you pretty much think I’m an idiot, you’re still a pretty cool person. Welcome to hell by the way.

CabooseOMalley Fine. You will bear my children.

Rynn Just a few words: Pink Pimp hat. I miss it.

KaTiEcHeN Get unbanned, get a job, then do your job right.

Eternal_0 Thanks for the fun in the chat. You and a few others like you really brightened my day.

DjSmalls You’re my bitch. Just kiddin, keep up the good job with the music.

Torlock I had fun in the War. I only wish it would have lasted longer. I would have had fun helping head up your guys’ secret meetup.

trillobyite Several good late-nighters in the chat. I hope there will be more of them.

banditcom You’re the one who I think has the best avatars. EVER.

OhsH I can’t believe you. You’re such an idiot. XD

stretchypanda You’re a good friend in the chat. Thanks.

B3NJ1 Hopefully we’ll meet up at the meet-up you’re planning. I hope to see you there.

SionNekai

AND FINALLY:

-Mr. 1up- (the spamwhore) It wouldn’t have been near as screwed up without this account, so here’s the credibility.

HONORABLE MENTIONS: [b]Problems, ruifio, StreetGlow804, PhoenixFire001, Tokzik, aperson, JONES,

Props to: All FFR song artists. Great music. Keep it up.

Also: today is my birthday, causing you all to celebrate and/or flame me. 16 kiddos!

-Link

hydrojakep 10-4-2005 08:02 PM

Banned on your birthday.

Good job.

Way to mention me i hate you now. D:

happy birthday though.

vashthestampede0987 10-11-2005 08:05 PM

2000 posts. Shout outs are for lame 1k'ers.

Eyoshi 10-13-2005 03:08 PM

POST #1000.

So umm...am I suppose to do shoutouts?
I don't have many to give if I'm supposed to... :(

Laharl 10-18-2005 11:10 AM

Holy cow. I never noticed when I reached 1000 posts, let alone 1200.

That's because post count does not increase the size of your eWang.