Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150268)

flashflash account 12-1-2018 02:09 PM

Re: jTWG LXXXIII Game Thread

at the moment we have 3 mislynches and the game ends
if we no-lynch we only get 2 mislynches and the game maybe ends that night

Charu 12-1-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4659304)
why would that be though, if we happend to lynch the seeker that might end up being worst then not lynching and not lynching buys us an extra day for both results of seeking and of majority

I understand where you're coming from, but you're also giving the seer not too much to work with if there's virtually no data for them to follow.

With at least one 100% valid data point provided by the host upon flip of the lynch, they can better decide what to do.

The same goes for the doctor's role. They'd love if they have something to work with instead of nothing.

So please, lynch who you think is the best candidate for a wolf! Just don't expect them to be obvious, because they most certainly are not, dohoho...

Antori 12-1-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4659303)
but since nobody can heal or guard them, it runs the risk of us just losing an opportunity to hang that we can only get back with a smart doctor

I dont quite follow along i wont lie :o i understand they can't get healed but how does risking a mislynch with 7:2 odds outweigh securing only 1 town death for the first day by the werewolfs instead of having two deaths

star-crossed 12-1-2018 02:24 PM

I have something I want to discuss with ffa but I will wait to see if jeff comes back soon first.

the sun fan 12-1-2018 02:26 PM

pls don't edit posts
its fine cuz its a jTWG and its something new to get used to, but as a reminder, you cannot, under any circumstances, edit or delete a post

flashflash account 12-1-2018 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4659321)
I have something I want to discuss with ffa but I will wait to see if jeff comes back soon first.

just tell me in wolf chat silly

Funnygurl555 12-1-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4659321)

he's in mp

Charu 12-1-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4659326)
he's in mp

wolfchat*

star-crossed 12-1-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4659324)
just tell me in wolf chat silly

I wasn't invited :(

jefanno1 12-1-2018 05:46 PM

I think we should definitely hang someone today. Now that I know votes can be changed I could be convinced to change mine. The reason I initially chose Charu over inDHart (as an example that inDHart themself brought up) is I'm relatively new to this game and was less comfortable casting what might have been a deciding vote in the first round.

Star-crossed, please feel free to discuss away with ffa

jefanno1 12-1-2018 05:54 PM

Also from a game mechanics point of view: am I correct that the day ends at midnight server time, that server time is the same as central time in the US, and that votes are only locked in at that time? I'm mainly asking to be sure that I know my timing options if I want to change my vote.

star-crossed 12-1-2018 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4659277)
very lame vote for reasons ind already mentioned. It raises red flags when you call someone out when someone had done it way earlier
look at jefanno/ind as a potential partnership

What did you mean by "when someone had done it way earlier"? What is the "it" part?

Jef's response is surprising to me, because i do not think inD is being voted right now

jefanno1 12-1-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4659396)
Jef's response is surprising to me, because i do not think inD is being voted right now

I was referring to what inD said on page earlier:

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4659256)
to jeff's vote on charu, i don't think charu's initial vote was a very serious thing. he actually had more evidence, since jessie had posted by then, than i did for voting flashflash, so if that's your criterion, it seems like i'd be the better candidate

So I was just using that as an example.

flashflash account 12-1-2018 06:23 PM

he called out charu for an early vote when ind had voted me earlier than charu iirc

star-crossed 12-1-2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4659319)
I dont quite follow along i wont lie :o i understand they can't get healed but how does risking a mislynch with 7:2 odds outweigh securing only 1 town death for the first day by the werewolfs instead of having two deaths

Umm so partly it is what ffa said. If we do not hang anybody today and the doctor never saves anybody, then we are just giving up one of our opportunities to hang somebody without losing, even if it is a town.

The situation is basically our Town Investigative can only give results once and then will probably die. They also might not even live long enough to give results. Thus worst case scenario we may have to just figure out who to kill from how people talk. This is not always easy, so it is good to have an extra chance. And I find that the votes people do and do not make, can give more information than if we just hang nobody and keep talking about school. It gives something concrete to go on while giving us a chance to kill mafia, that we may,never get back if we do not take it.

star-crossed 12-1-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4659400)
he called out charu for an early vote when ind had voted me earlier than charu iirc

Charu was the first one to make a vote in the game, that is kind of What i thought jef may fall back on which is why I waited to ask. It seems odd if inD and jef are both mafia for inD to randomly start saying "hey you could have voted me for more sensible reasons" basically. But jef's answer about his vote choice, is him admitting outright he does not want to make waves yet and may have just been,looking for a reason he could use, that would let yim vote somebody with no votes. It is bold to admit it though.

jefanno1 12-1-2018 06:32 PM

I'm going to be away from the forums for a few hours and hopefully have the time to change my vote (if I think it's necessary) after that. In the meantime I don't think it's Charu so I'll change it at least for now to InDHeart

Wayward Vagabond 12-1-2018 06:34 PM

I was reading through the last game and realized that we should've known there was a bus driver or it was pretty implied there was a bus driver because haku of hakus result for the night reading raeko the same as haku. That put a red flag on raeko and a red check on dbp leaving only rb to be found.

Totally unrelated but thought it was neat

Wayward Vagabond 12-1-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jefanno1 (Post 4659407)
I'm going to be away from the forums for a few hours and hopefully have the time to change my vote (if I think it's necessary) after that. In the meantime I don't think it's Charu so I'll change it at least for now to InDHeart

Why ind over anyone else and why mention charu specifically?

Wayward Vagabond 12-1-2018 06:35 PM

Haven't caught up on the thread GIMMIE A MINUTE