Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121842)

Jerry DB 04-19-2012 10:16 PM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8 Hour Whore (Post 3679485)
Finally got this off the bottom of my ranks lol

And Another FMO SDG:

nice scores, glad to see you playing again :D

popsicle_3000 04-19-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arbliterator (Post 3679463)

Best PA yet, was really hoping to go sub-20. ;(

such an awesome song!
gj!

justin_ator 04-19-2012 10:48 PM

lmfao wut

CammyGoesRawr 04-19-2012 10:50 PM

rofl what is that PA justin.

justin_ator 04-19-2012 11:04 PM

improvable definitely, but just posting to say those 4 arrows don't exist kthx

jgano 04-19-2012 11:28 PM

I was playing on the DF engine for a little while and played this song. I sightread AAA'd everything except the jacks. So I decided to try and improve my score for that song on the FFR engine.

The result . . . VC AAA #34!!!!

top 04-19-2012 11:30 PM

i still need to practice on ffr a lot. i'm having difficulty switching over from stepmania

sticklydude 04-19-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgano (Post 3679628)
I was playing on the DF engine for a little while and played this song. I sightread AAA'd everything except the jacks. So I decided to try and improve my score for that song on the FFR engine.

The result . . . VC AAA #34!!!!

Sick 8)
You destroy VCs like they're nothing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by top (Post 3679629)

i still need to practice on ffr a lot. i'm having difficulty switching over from stepmania

You'll be AAAing 11s in no time :O

Wasn't expecting this.

top 04-19-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sticklydude (Post 3679632)
Sick 8)
You destroy VCs like they're nothing.

You'll be AAAing 11s in no time :O

Wasn't expecting this.

wow nice job, go for the AAA!

justin_ator 04-20-2012 12:17 AM

...what the ****

justin_ator 04-20-2012 12:23 AM

O_O

wut

Jerry DB 04-20-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3679659)
O_O

wut

nice beat my score by an average lol

lumphoboextreme 04-20-2012 01:13 AM

lol thought i'd make a random drop in.

EDIT: got another

reuben_tate 04-20-2012 01:59 AM

Played mostly some FGO's tonight:

Scores:
(warning: page stretch, lol)

Yay, fixed my 500+ goods on this. Boo, I didn't break 100 goods >:[

Can't believe I held the sdg for so long x.x'

Reposting just because. Only got 0-0-1-1 on the second to last stream :) I'm kinda mad though because I had a nice run afterwards where I had 7-0-x-x going into the ending stream, but then I fucced it up and ragequit out. >_>

Fixed this from 250+ goods, I AAA'ed some huge chunks of stream :)

This is good for me...

Did decent in the first half, bombed the ending. >.<

Fffff...I can never break 100 goods on this. I had like 20-something goods before the wall. :<

Broke 100 goods on this, yay. I don't know how, but I somehow managed to AAA some of that jacky crap in the intro o.o And I'm terrible at jacks, so I don't know how that happened. xD

Sub-100 goods. Some parts of this song are soooo aids.

Fixed my 150+ goods on this, lol. I hit some of the bursts in the first half somewhat nicely, I kind of messed up a lot of things in the second half though, so I think this is improvable.

Fuqqing trills. >_> (I finally got sub-100 goods on this though, so w/e)

Fixed my 150+ goods on this, still don't know how people find this easy.

Finally got sub-100 on this. :) Some of those trills are just major good bait though >_>

Finally got sub-200 goods on this, still a terrible score but idgaf.

Other scores:
Lameness, 3 goods in the easy part at the ending. This is definitely sdgable, I just need to stop being stupid and I need to stop missing >.<

Fuccen jacks.

Finally FC'ed this pos sitting at the bottom of my levelranks

Did an anti-choke here, got the first 2 goods in the first 100 notes thinking I wasn't going to do well anyways, then AAA'ed the rest of the song. >_>

FFFFffff...both goods AFTER the one-handed trill crap >_>

Finally FC'ed this

Nice. I go from 3x-0-2-0 to this. Still can't FC. >_>

I haz no consistency. :< And fuccen jumpglut making me lose my combo >_>

Had the AAA until the ending stream, but then messed it all up from nerves :<

Cleaned this from my levelranks:

And this one:

Comments:

@popsicle: I know you can get that Powerpuff Gabberz FC if you try (and PA isn't half bad either, nice.) And lol, that randomness reactor, didn't you just get your first vc sdg a few days ago? xD
@hi19: nice CC AAA. Now go AAA an FMO that's actually on the oni get list...geez.
@8HW: Sick FMO scores !_! Especially that Fast Asleep, I don't know how people can do that file. :/
@toymaker: the **** is that ripoff. Getting that as your 2nd fmo aaa would be like getting WWE as your 2nd fgo aaa. jeez...
@tidus: aww...those fmo flags >.< I'm sure you can fix up the flags on the easier fmo's like J&C though. :) Nice DSoK AAA though, I don't know how anyone can AAA that, so much consistency needed >.<
@midigami: wow, you're coming out of nowhere with some solid D4-material fmo scores !_! Nice job.
@Kana: Those DF engine scores !_! What the hell? Those like crush my scores on those songs o_o And that FFLBF, it looks similar to mine, nice job.
@DeadOps: AAA'ing a 9 on your first day of FFR without even AAA'ing a 7 or 8 beforehand? Seems a little fishy ( T)> Congrats on heavy, but what seriously, wtf?
@sax: nice fc's (especially that runnymorning ;o) And nice TP on crowdpleaser, lol.
@rushy: You're really good at pushing out those fmo aaa's lol Nice Futsuu AAA. :)
@jake: nice vc scores, that score on [heavy] is rather nice. :)
@igr: the fuq is that bb evo score? @_@ I usually get over 50 goods on that song, probably because I always fail at the jumpgluts ( v)>
@zek: nice fast asleep x.x It has some nasty bursts, so nice job getting some of them :) and sick didj too. ;o
@arbliterator: that bb evo...wtf @_@ (sorry about that miss though, although a blackflag probably would have been just as disheartening as well) With the type of scores you're getting though, I'm sure you can clean up that FN a bit.
@Zak: Sick Hardkore Atomic score! ;o Knowing how good you are at jacks, I bet you can improve it a little bit more :)
@SK8R43: That's a pretty nice D&D score :) It looks close to mine I believe (since you were asking if it was good or not xD) Seeing the kind of scores coming from you though, I'm sure you can fix up that casket of star. xD
@ichliebekase: that booflag !_! So sad :< That destroys whatever score I have on it though xD Nice job :)
@justin: That I hate the 80's...you sure make me proud justin ( ^)> That ran though...wtf o_o
@jgano: nice wolf by night aaa !_! I swear, do you ever blackflag VC's? xD It's like you just play them and AAA them xD
@stickly: that Treasure Planet !_! gtfo D4 plz :<

hi19hi19 04-20-2012 02:49 AM

@ Ben
Halcyon is impressive PA and nice low averages and boos, too bad the terrible transitions means that with your speed you're likely going to have to mash the dense part if you want to FC :/
Reality is nice, though I do think you have the speed to get 20s or even teens PA on it if you manage to put everything together in one. Actually getting that run to happen is another thing entirely though lol
DeVouR is actually REALLY impressive low averages. Props on being able to do those gallop patterns.
Hardkore is lol jacks
Husigi is one of those files where you either have the speed to jumptrill the 64ths and wall properly, or you don't and you're doomed to never be able to PA it.
J'ai replay was kinda funky, AAA some jack parts and totally miss entire other jacks lol
Music for Kirby is pretty sloppy tbh. Considering how clean some of your other scores are I think you can lower the average and boo counts there (then again bmah transitions so idk maybe not)
CCCP is pretty good, but seeing how well you handled the first part I think you can improve it. White burst aside most parts are actually way slower than they look, you just need to get used to reading the weirdass colors.
LW2 is honestly pretty bad lol you can do better than that bro, some of the parts you missed on are like, no harder than a VC then you demolish some of the FMO- and FGO-difficulty parts lol
PCS is definitely SDGable, you can handle the jack and the jumptrills = you can get it eventually.
Monstrous Turtles... why dude you can SDG that ._.

Overall pretty cool stuff, nice to see you playin' more hard files and improving a lot :)

MikeShinoda12345 04-20-2012 02:50 AM

holy crap page stretch lolo
heh wwe

edit: contrast my post with hi19's
/hides in corner

FrozenAngel91 04-20-2012 02:56 AM

Wow reuben that Halcyon is amazing, I can't even read that song o.o.

Also I really like Hardkore atomic and angel island zone, those are really good scores considering your inability to do jacks, though honestly I think your a lot better at jacks then you think you are

Also @lumphobo nice job getting creative happy, that one has some really dense and difficult patterns in my opinion.

Edit: I just got this, good PA for me

popsicle_3000 04-20-2012 04:37 AM

justin those scores you're putting out are epic! you've moved up a lvl

XxMidigamixX 04-20-2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 3679695)
@midigami: wow, you're coming out of nowhere with some solid D4-material fmo scores !_! Nice job.

told you I'm coming after you Benguin :3

@jgano: bloody hell you've beat me to the Wolf by Night AAA x.x have a sightread 3 clean on it >.> nice job AAAing it though.

@Frozen: Nice Kirby score Curt :3 soon you'll be the first in the rivalry to have FC'd it xD inb4 I get on a mac and get a near-SDG on it huehuehue >:3

@Justin: that RAN...O_O

XxMidigamixX 04-20-2012 06:12 AM

rip Subin. Everyone has been cursed by Ben lmao