Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Team Blue!! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=105297)

Quigly 01-30-2009 05:29 PM

Re: Team Blue!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel (Post 2967193)
I know that AirWave is only speaking for himself with his opinions and not for the whole team. Some decisions he has made has made me think twice about my position on this team, but I'm hoping we'll get a leader with a better choice of words and a better system of running things. Just hope for the better, Halogen. :)

I don't mean to be offensive with anything. I'm just saying that there really needs to be some improvement with a few decisions and the attitude if this team intends to last.

I actually think that you would make a very good leader for this team. I agree that we don't exactly have the best policy of accepting players and that we need to make it more stricter. You probably already have some ideas about how to improve Team Blue.

kommisar[os] 01-30-2009 05:36 PM

TEAM RIVALRIES

pewpewpew

norsegod666 01-30-2009 05:37 PM

This is my thought on Team Blue as a whole. We need someone who has the time to sit down and think about what direction this team should go in. Team Blue also needs someone with some leadership experience. I mean no disrespect to DJAirWave but from what I see this is the first time he has ever been actually in charge of something this serious, in my opinion this is the first time he has ever been in charge of anything. I do not agree with what DJAirWave said about passing on the leadership position to the best person. I think it should go to someone with some real leadership experience. Now I am not saying that I would be a perfect candidate but I do have some leadership experience from my time in a military academy so I know how something like this should be run. All I am doing right now is pointing out the flaws in the way DJAirWave is thinking.

kommisar[os] 01-30-2009 05:38 PM

I'M GONNA CHALLENGE TEAM RED WHO'S WILLING TO START A CLANWAR?

i need men and women to step forward for the most typical color battle ever

giganutsauce 01-30-2009 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norsegod666 (Post 2967283)
This is my thought on Team Blue as a whole. We need someone who has the time to sit down and think about what direction this team should go in. Team Blue also needs someone with some leadership experience. I mean no disrespect to DJAirWave but from what I see this is the first time he has ever been actually in charge of something this serious, in my opinion this is the first time he has ever been in charge of anything. I do not agree with what DJAirWave said about passing on the leadership position to the best person. I think it should go to someone with some real leadership experience. Now I am not saying that I would be a perfect candidate but I do have some leadership experience from my time in a military academy so I know how something like this should be run. All I am doing right now is pointing out the flaws in the way DJAirWave is thinking.

if you're going to bring military academy stuff into this, i'm enlisted in the united states army and went to basic combat training last summer

i get leadership position because i'm a hawkeye

norsegod666 01-30-2009 05:44 PM

I am not bringing military into this, all I am doing is pointing out that we need someone that knows what they are doing. DJAirWave seems like he is doing the best he can but he just doesn't have the experience that some other people might. A person with some experience will be able to diagnose problems easier than someone with no experience. A person with experience will be able to talk to their team and keep them together in tough times.

MinaciousGrace 01-30-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norsegod666 (Post 2967283)

I'm VGL of a 300 member MMO guild and have been guild/clan leader in multiple other games with my guild highest ranked in each respective server we played on etc etc. Plus I'm totally awesome.

too bad im lazy and suck at ffr otherwise i'd be overqualified

and im extremely elitist and i'd just turn team blue into team black v2 except it wouldn't work out well

GG_Guru 01-30-2009 05:51 PM

norsegod666 you're starting to sound like a politician, and I hate politics.

mina shouldn't lead though.

giganutsauce 01-30-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norsegod666 (Post 2967290)
I am not bringing military into this, all I am doing is pointing out that we need someone that knows what they are doing. DJAirWave seems like he is doing the best he can but he just doesn't have the experience that some other people might. A person with some experience will be able to diagnose problems easier than someone with no experience. A person with experience will be able to talk to their team and keep them together in tough times.

great leaders use sarcasm to outwit others

MinaciousGrace 01-30-2009 05:58 PM

guru shouldn't exist

:dissension:

Quigly 01-30-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GG_Guru (Post 2967292)
norsegod666 you're starting to sound like a politician, and I hate politics.

mina shouldn't lead though.

GG you're starting to become a postwhore and I hate postwhores.

giganutsauce 01-30-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 2967298)
guru shouldn't exist

:dissention:

hahaha

giganutsauce 01-30-2009 06:09 PM

btw *dissension*

GG_Guru 01-30-2009 06:11 PM

Eeeek! *backs up to wall*

Okay okay, maybe politics isn't that bad, its just boring. Sorry I offended some of you, I still think mina would make a horrible leader. DJ should be in charge of someone choosing who can co-lead the team to make life a little easier for some of us. I mean apparently that seems to be top discussion right now. Or maybe if we opened up a poll and had members vote on who they think would be right for the job it could restore some balance. But honestly, I think we were doing fine until someone had to spark up a pointless debate.

MinaciousGrace 01-30-2009 06:17 PM

guru is just scared that if I became leader the first thing I'd do is kick out useless idiots like him 8D

norsegod666 01-30-2009 06:18 PM

DJ already said he is naming someone leader we are just debating what a good leader would be.

DayMan951 01-30-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar[os] (Post 2967284)
I'M GONNA CHALLENGE TEAM RED WHO'S WILLING TO START A CLANWAR?

i need men and women to step forward for the most typical color battle ever

few will survive, and those left standing after the epic clanwar will settle their differences to make team purple.

GG_Guru 01-30-2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 2967312)
guru is just scared that if I became leader the first thing I'd do is kick out useless idiots like him 8D

I'd already be out before you had the chance. :p

Fizz Kitten 01-30-2009 06:25 PM

Go Team Blue!

Choofers 01-30-2009 06:25 PM

Lol.