Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Greatest Of Stepmania (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=129853)

TheSilentLord 04-25-2013 08:12 AM

Re: The Greatest Of Stepmania

Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddd... The topic exploded!

I think congratulations are in order for DanielBMS for being one of the very few actually successful trolls I've seen in a while. How they always seem to hit the small communities...

In short:

BTW, I seriously LOVED the "YOU'RE WINNER" reference. Glad that the first person got it right :D

A2P 04-25-2013 08:46 AM

Anime and DDR wow, Ur A Modern Revolutionary

AlexDest 04-25-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSilentLord (Post 3896961)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddd... The topic exploded!

I think congratulations are in order for DanielBMS for being one of the very few actually successful trolls I've seen in a while. How they always seem to hit the small communities...

In short:

BTW, I seriously LOVED the "YOU'RE WINNER" reference. Glad that the first person got it right :D

You're absolutely retarded.

TheSilentLord 04-25-2013 10:44 AM

Why, thank you.

Just couldn't resist posting that because I actually got a good laugh from this topic.

Maybe I should change the gif into a normal picture, though.

TC_Halogen 04-25-2013 10:58 AM

TSL: you're in no way helping the situation.

Daniel: what I was trying to point out in my post was that most people who create content for StepMania create stepcharts for songs that they like/enjoy, and a large majority of the community respects people for their interpretation of said music through their charts. This particular area of the community makes many many charts, and only makes charts -- in essence, a completed stepchart is a completed simfile.

With that being said, you taking official content, adding your own custom videos, and calling it "The Greatest of StepMania" is a huge step in the wrong direction, because you're not fully creating content for this pack. You really need to rethink your concept before attempting to get community attention. To be quite honest, if partial theft is your idea of great, and your idea is to get other community attention, I'd much rather just see this thread locked (and you gone, to be fair).

0 04-25-2013 11:22 AM

lol

Daniel_BMS 04-25-2013 12:30 PM

I am still uploading download links for samples at the front page, and my Youtube page is continuing to be updated. Why not keep the thread open so people can judge for themselves.

stargroup100 04-25-2013 01:58 PM

everyone has already judged

and everyone says you suck

I don't understand why 5 pages of negative feedback doesn't constitute "people judging"

Daniel_BMS 04-25-2013 03:31 PM

Because only a few samples have been downloaded. The game is meant to be judged with all the material ready to go. People have judged very little.

stargroup100 04-25-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel_BMS (Post 3897079)
Because only a few samples have been downloaded. The game is meant to be judged with all the material ready to go. People have judged very little.

we've all judged a lot already. just because you only got a few downloads doesn't mean we don't already know what's in here, and when we actually do check our predictions are correct

if you take your work seriously at all, stop having a large ego and accept criticism or just keep the project to yourself

Tyson ultima 04-25-2013 03:51 PM

> 20 files either are ripped off or suck shit
> Expects the other 200 to be judged fairly

You are clearly out your damn mind. Leave go back to zenius and take your cancer with you.

~Zeta~ 04-25-2013 04:06 PM

I want to be the very best

mrpreggers 04-25-2013 04:16 PM

this was a pretty good game daniel thanks for putting some time and effort into making one

Roar176 04-25-2013 04:26 PM

u peepol make me f*ucking sad

qqwref 04-25-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel_BMS (Post 3897079)
The game is meant to be judged with all the material ready to go. People have judged very little.

Nope, sorry. You've provided samples of the best parts of your work, and people have looked at them and laughed. Certainly downloading literally GIGABYTES of content is not going to change their mind. If your best files aren't fun or interesting in any way, what makes you think the worse ones will change people's minds?

Riotpolice 04-25-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roar176 (Post 3897098)
u peepol make me f*ucking sad

I know, i'm just crying for this guy right now.

04im 04-25-2013 05:19 PM

i cry for anybody here who has contributed to rhythm gaming even less than daniel_bms has

this list includes but is not limited to:
riotpolice
mRpREggERs
tyson ultima
.rarity

even midnight/qqwref arent on my list because they've contributed more than u guys have to this thread and rhythm gaming

and thats saying a lot

04im 04-25-2013 05:21 PM

aka the listed people are postwhoring in the simfile section even though they have zero interest nor knowledge in simfile creation and stepmania

get out

kommisar 04-25-2013 05:22 PM

stolen content

pretty sure that's good enough for a ban and lock

Charu 04-25-2013 05:42 PM

Get pretty much everyone in the simfile part of the forums to hate your guts, but STILL continue to do what you're doing.

I agree with Kommisar, doesn't look like the OP is going to stop.