Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The All Skill FFR clan (there will be tons of benefits for joining) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=109779)

stavie33 06-19-2009 07:33 PM

The All Skill FFR clan (there will be tons of benefits for joining)

Alright, I've been playing Gears of war 2 and was just recently introduced to a pro clan, and that gave me an idea for clans on FFR, and since I'm bored, why not start one?

Right now I need founding members, which are going to be pros, I'm one of the founding members.

members will put this pic in their sig to represent the clan (if you can come up with a better one be my guest, it'd be greatly appreciated)

Reqs to be a founding member (join instantly)

- Have 10 or more FMO AAA's
- Have 1 FGO SDG (or more)
- Have over 400 AAA's or an FGO BF (in case you are lazy)
- Be a kind and contributive member to the FFR comunity
- Is kewl

If you meet these reqs, you can join. After I have the founding members, I will start a tourney for the clan, and the top 5 (non founding members) will be allowed join the clan (and win credits)

Why join the clan?

Benefits:

-Free credit loans from me and possibly other founding members at anytime (all creds MUST BE RETURNED LATER)
-Free support tokens (I pay for 1 token a month for a member that has had an outstanding performance, either an amazing AAA, or has helped the FFR community, or something else)
-Free simfiles made by the members exclusive for the clan (maybe some FFR files before their in the game if a simfile author is a clan member O_o)
-Free .mp3's of your favorite FFR songs from me (I have like an mp3 for almost every song, even the ones that you need to buy albums to get)

So, opinions? I did this since I thought it was cool and I'm kinda bored, but this is legit! Everything stated above is true and I will not break my promises (as long as I get enough members)

Current Members:

Stavie33
Flaming_Dingleberry
~Zero~
Leonid

Vanilla Mnm 06-19-2009 07:41 PM

Re: The All Skill FFR clan (there will be tons of benefits for joining)

Shouldn't you meet the teams reqs if you're going to be a founder? Maybe make one of the reqs instead of 1 FGO AAA/3 FGO SDG. Make it 1 FGO SDG. I've gone through your level stats a few times, I can't find where you meet the reqs for your own team. Maybe I'm wrong, but just a suggestion.

MetalAtlas 06-19-2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Mnm (Post 3111612)
Shouldn't you meet the teams reqs if you're going to be a founder? Maybe make one of the reqs instead of 1 FGO AAA/3 FGO SDG. Make it 1 FGO SDG. I've gone through your level stats a few times, I can't find where you meet the reqs for your own team. Maybe I'm wrong, but just a suggestion.

not to mention those are some seriously tough reqs how many people are there who meet those reqs that wanna join a brand new clan?

Vanilla Mnm 06-19-2009 07:47 PM

He's pretty much lookin' for a God Squad I take it.

Plan_Bsk81127 06-19-2009 07:47 PM

You're requirements are near or harder then Team Blacks. So anyone on Team Black would basically be eligible to join. You should like give divisions in your team as a idea like Team Blue did, but still have requirements to meet your division.

justin_ator 06-19-2009 07:47 PM

Too bad 34 FMO SDG's doesn't count for anything... Lol

who_cares973 06-19-2009 07:50 PM

I can get any mp3 that's in ffr

any

alloyus 06-19-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3111627)
I can get any mp3 that's in ffr

any

Can I please have the La Campanella mp3? :)

stavie33 06-19-2009 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Mnm (Post 3111612)

you obviously didn't look hard enough

1. Frictional Nevada (6-0-0-0)
2. Reality (9-0-0-0)
3. Ketsarku Mozgelam (9-0-0-0, though I'm not sure if that one recorded, I know I got it but can't find it now, but it's not hard so I'll get it agains)

FMO AAA's:

1. Black Key Etude
2. Rottel-da-Station
3. Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star
4. None Would Escape
5. Silence
6. Largiloquent Dithyramb
7. Summertime Perfume
8. Choprite
9. Thrash
10. Southern Cross
11. The Divine Suicide of K
12. FF7 Last Battle Festival

Total AAA's: 741

I meet my reqs quite nicely thank you

And I want people like TC Halogen and EAgames, and anyone who wins the tourney that's not a founding member, regardless of the reqs, is in

And someone make me a better symbol for the sig (I'll pay you 25k creds for it)

EDIT:

Those wondering why easier FMO's aren't up here for AAA, well let me look at my FMO BF's:

1. Lawn Wake I
2. Lawn Wake IV
3. Jeanie and Caroline
4. Novo Mundo
5. Going on Spring Wind
6. Hajnal
7. Epidermis
8. BB Evolution
9. Radio Heads

Vanilla Mnm 06-19-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stavie33 (Post 3111639)
you obviously didn't look hard enough

1. Frictional Nevada (6-0-0-0)
2. Reality (9-0-0-0)
3. Ketsarku Mozgelam (9-0-0-0, though I'm not sure if that one recorded, I know I got it but can't find it now, but it's not hard so I'll get it agains)

FMO AAA's:

1. Black Key Etude
2. Rottel-da-Station
3. Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star
4. None Would Escape
5. Silence
6. Largiloquent Dithyramb
7. Summertime Perfume
8. Choprite
9. Thrash
10. Southern Cross
11. The Divine Suicide of K
12. FF7 Last Battle Festival

Total AAA's: 741

I meet my reqs quite nicely thank you

And I want people like TC Halogen and EAgames, and anyone who wins the tourney that's not a founding member, regardless of the reqs, is in

And someone make me a better symbol for the sig (I'll pay you 25k creds for it)

Yeah, how would I know that you meet the reqs when your level stats only say you've got 2 FGO SDG? Nobody would say you meet the reqs unless your level stats say so.

Oni-Paranoia 06-19-2009 08:07 PM

Clan fail, i already made the ultimate team.. case closed thread lock

Izzy 06-19-2009 08:12 PM

Lol ffr clans. But yea, I have all the swf's of every ffr song and you can just decompile them and get the mp3.

Plan_Bsk81127 06-19-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oni-Paranoia (Post 3111645)
Clan fail, i already made the ultimate team.. case closed thread lock

lol Oni wins, has the master team already, case close. :D

stavie33 06-19-2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Mnm (Post 3111642)
Yeah, how would I know that you meet the reqs when your level stats only say you've got 2 FGO SDG? Nobody would say you meet the reqs unless your level stats say so.

I'll have to get my other again later, so I just changed the req, there, now I met it

And Oni, what's your ultimate clan? Is it ultimate ultimate? I want a clan for the best of the best, like ONLY people with mad mad skillz. I wanted to barely reach the reqs myself, and I did, so I'm looking for people like TC Hal, Destiny, Dosslar, Rubix, EAgames, darkshark, nekogon, etc.

stavie33 06-19-2009 08:25 PM

Oni, your clans too easy to get into, I want half of those members (I love you, Minacious Grace, samurai, etc.) but then there are those that I would not consider excepting (Zap_Track, Fantasticone, etc.)

You say elite, but right now, anyone who scores a moderate FMO AAA is in, and that's so easy to do now it shouldn't make you "Elite" it makes you really good, but I'm looking for tier 1 people, Guru's, the best of the best, but with still reasonable reqs (I find these reasonable)

reptile3141 06-19-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stavie33 (Post 3111677)
Oni, your clans too easy to get into, I want half of those members (I love you, Minacious Grace, samurai, etc.) but then there are those that I would not consider excepting (Zap_Track, Fantasticone, etc.)

You say elite, but right now, anyone who scores a moderate FMO AAA is in, and that's so easy to do now it shouldn't make you "Elite" it makes you really good, but I'm looking for tier 1 people, Guru's, the best of the best, but with still reasonable reqs (I find these reasonable)

I think nearly everyone on Team Black is at least Tier 1 except maybe like 1 or 2 people. Everyone's really good in it imo.
Not to mention I think nearly everyone on TB meet's this team's requirements too. Just go join it. XD

Flaming_Dingleberry 06-19-2009 08:28 PM

12 FMO AAA's (meets req)
12 FMO BF's (should matter, but doesn't)
20 FMO SDG's (well golly, what FMO's are left?)
0 FGO AAA's (req not met)
0 FGO BF's (**** that ****)
1 FGO SDG (Frictional Nevada 4-0-0-0 (req not met))
FGO rank 3 (Crowdpleaser 8-0-0-3)
735 (610 public) AAA's (blew your req outta the ****in' solar system)
*is helpful, kind (unless unworthy), and definitely kewl* (meets req)

Everything includes Token ranks, how does this sound?

stavie33 06-19-2009 08:33 PM

meh, I guess I should get rid of the FGO req, alright, FGO req is toasty...I'll make it 1 FGO SDG, that's it. And no, I'm not gettng rid of this clan, it's going to be cool, and flaming is in, so yay! Someone come up with a better sig pic for 25k creds please

i love you 06-19-2009 08:40 PM

No offense but Team Black was cooler. :>

stavie33 06-19-2009 08:41 PM

EDIT: I'm not giving up yet!