Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

Elite Ninja 01-7-2012 05:04 PM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

ok I have added everyone up to this post so add me back when you get the chance :3

nuclearsamurai 01-7-2012 09:10 PM

ohi, didn't know this was around.

Lyra
4425 - 1647 - 7597
Mario Kart 7 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for me.

edit: I'll get around to adding everyone now. Got everyone, whee.

bmah 01-7-2012 09:21 PM

Can you please add two more games for me?

In addition to MK7, I also now have Super Mario Land and Sonic Generations. Sonic Generations I believe has versus playing over the internet.

Elite Ninja 01-7-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3609542)
Can you please add two more games for me?

In addition to MK7, I also now have Super Mario Land and Sonic Generations. Sonic Generations I believe has versus playing over the internet.

You totally need to give me input on how good Sonic Generations is for the 3DS.

T-Force 01-8-2012 12:09 AM

Updated with nuke and with bmah's games.
There's now 21 people on the OP. So everyone who's added everyone should have 20 friends. Holy crap!

bmah 01-8-2012 12:13 AM

Oh, I think it would be a great idea if you can add instructions for showing people how to download Swapnotes. It's really neat to communicate to others with Swapnote, but I'm guessing over half the people here don't even have it downloaded, hence my lack of replies lately. ):

ce1545 01-8-2012 12:23 AM

I got Starfox 64 3D.

People who haven't added me are: bmah, Niala, Velocity, samurai7694, Xayphon, NeoMasterPie, Mateo2796, ic0slay3r, hudde, DragonIIDX, and Dark Crystalis

ic0slay3r 01-8-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3609728)
Oh, I think it would be a great idea if you can add instructions for showing people how to download Swapnotes. It's really neat to communicate to others with Swapnote, but I'm guessing over half the people here don't even have it downloaded, hence my lack of replies lately. ):

I just download it, omg this is so much fun xD

Dark_Chrysalis 01-8-2012 02:27 AM

I've only gotten 3 friends to add me... but then again it IS 2am so I'm not that worried x3
And I second Elite Ninja's comment. I've heard good things were to come from this game, but with Sega's track record on new Sonic games, I'm hesitant... anyway

/back to 5-starring SM3DL

T-Force 01-9-2012 02:59 AM

Adding Star Fox to ce's list.

Also, I know a couple people haven't been on theirs in a while (friend list showing when they were last on, ftw. B])

Quote:

Regarding this, Swapnotes can be found in the eShop. Download it and be warned; you might be getting swarmed with notes from all of us.
It's a great way to communicate, as well as show off our humourous and artistic sides.

nuclearsamurai 01-9-2012 05:55 AM

Quote:

I thought I was the only one. D:

Elite Ninja 01-9-2012 08:17 AM

I have been hosting a game called "Name that actor" with swapnotes where I would put a voice recording of an actor in the note (usually a rather popular quote) and I would give credits to the winner. So far I have done two and plan to do more :3

nuclearsamurai 01-9-2012 06:46 PM

I just picked up Pokémon Rumble Blast, and I was wondering if that could be updated in the OP.

T-Force 01-10-2012 12:58 AM

Done and done.
Also, Brandon, you should get a couple good Ferris Bueller lines (how the heck do you get so many Play coins?!?!).

Elite Ninja 01-10-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3611523)
Done and done.
Also, Brandon, you should get a couple good Ferris Bueller lines (how the heck do you get so many Play coins?!?!).

I dont have that many play coins???

PS: I part 3 of "Guess the actor" is out but I sent it twice and deleted the first note I sent out to please reply to the second one or else I wont see your reply. My bad :(

Dark_Chrysalis 01-10-2012 08:19 AM

Well that was exciting... 5-stars on Super Mario 3D Land in less than 24hrs playtime :3

Now to go find something else to whore. Or sleep. Haven't decided yet

ps: I dont know how many people have noticed this, but in 3D Land you can use the microphone to blow away all the dandelions in those levels. Cute little addition there

Emithith 01-10-2012 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3611523)
Done and done.

Take your DS on a stroll
wait I mean go for a walk with your..
I mean

wtf how do I word it without it sounding like a complete ripoff of Pokewalkers..?

bmah 01-10-2012 10:42 AM

Use it as you would like a normal pedometer.

T-Force 01-10-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3611615)
I dont have that many play coins???

PS: I part 3 of "Guess the actor" is out but I sent it twice and deleted the first note I sent out to please reply to the second one or else I wont see your reply. My bad :(

Don't you need 15 coins to use it? Or is that little notification a lie?
(or do you just need to unlock it once with 15.. either way, too many..)

bmah 01-10-2012 02:33 PM

You only need to unlock it once. Seriously, 15 coins isn't all that much. Just close your 3DS while the power is still on, stick it in your pocket/backpack/whatever, and walk around for a while. You can get a maximum amount of 10 coins per day (100 steps = 1 coin).

And if you thought 15 coins was a lot, wait until you're able to unlock other stationary in Swapnote. There's like 20 other stationary designs you can buy for 5 coins a piece.

p.s. we should find out and add which people here has Swapnote too...add it to the games list/app list that people have.