Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

DragonIIDX 12-20-2012 10:26 AM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kitty~ (Post 3821058)
Wow, this thread dead?

I guess it is... not anymore though. ;)

When I first heard about New Super Mario Bros. 2, I thought "an update of Super Mario Bros. 2/Doki Doki Panic? HELL YES! But then I saw the trailer for it and it was a "sequel" to New Super Mario Bros. (obviously) but it really didn't add much new features and content. Especially the music being recycled again... I've been hearing mixed reviews about Paper Mario: Sticker Star so I wasn't sure to get it or not and I've been buying stuff for Christmas so no extra money for games. I was thinking about getting Rayman Origins for 3DS but I got it for Wii instead since it was $20 instead of $40. Excited for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon also.

Coolboyrulez0 12-20-2012 10:51 AM

sold my 3ds, please remove me

T-Force 12-20-2012 01:21 PM

Done, aaaaaand done.
The only games I've picked up were Code of Princess (side-crolling beat-em-up RPG. Got a good sense of humour, but fairly short), and the 5th Professor Layton.

~kitty~ 01-5-2013 07:27 PM

So, anyone planning on getting Fire Emblem? I am.

Fluvs 01-5-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kitty~ (Post 3829495)
So, anyone planning on getting Fire Emblem? I am.

I am

~kitty~ 01-9-2013 07:52 PM

So how many of you who have a 3DS are planning on getting the new Pokemon game in October?

DragonIIDX 01-10-2013 06:13 PM

Just bought Paper Mario: Sticker Star today. I really like the jazz music and I'm not that far yet, but I can already say I like it far better than Super Paper Mario.

bmah 01-10-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonIIDX (Post 3833561)
Just bought Paper Mario: Sticker Star today. I really like the jazz music and I'm not that far yet, but I can already say I like it far better than Super Paper Mario.

And your thoughts on the lack of various permanent partners like previous games? Did you not miss that at all?

DragonIIDX 01-10-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3833564)
And your thoughts on the lack of various permanent partners like previous games? Did you not miss that at all?

Yes. I do miss the permanent partners. I was very disappointed when I first heard about that and almost didn't buy the game because of it. But I figured I like the Paper Mario games and I should quit being so stubborn when it comes to new games.

~kitty~ 01-10-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3833564)

I have a feeling a lot of people are saying this, but not nearly as many of the people who play the game played it for the things this edition is missing. Something a lot of people are calling "the vocal minority."
I personally enjoyed Sticker Star just a bit less than The Thousand Year Door, which was amazing. The thing I felt was missing the most was a stronger RPG and story element, possibly could have been more expansive with more secrets but the environment nonetheless was amazing in my opinion.

~kitty~ 01-21-2013 06:09 PM

There was a localization announcement for the game Project X Zone.
It will be coming out this year in the Summer for Europe, Australia, and North America I believe. Anyone going to get it?

~kitty~ 01-25-2013 12:18 AM

Demos for Castlevania, Etrian Odyssey, and Monster Hunter will be coming out within the next two months.

Fluvs 01-25-2013 12:20 AM

I am hype for monster hunter and project X

DragonIIDX 01-25-2013 12:29 AM

That multiplayer mode in Dark Moon looks pretty awesome

T-Force 01-25-2013 12:46 AM

Dropped a pre-order on Fire Emblem: Awakening. Hoping it's not as dreadful as Shadow Dragon was..

~kitty~ 01-25-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3846572)
Dropped a pre-order on Fire Emblem: Awakening. Hoping it's not as dreadful as Shadow Dragon was..

I haven't played any Fire Emblem games yet, but I really enjoyed Awakening's demo.

DragonIIDX 01-25-2013 01:30 AM

I also haven't played any yet... I'm downloading the demo now to check it out. Also looked at the video for Tokyo Crash Mobs for the heck of it and it's just... lol

EDIT: Just completed the demo. I'll for sure get it and the cutscenes are really well animated!

JohnRedWolf87 01-29-2013 06:33 PM

Friend Code: 4897-6182-6405
Mii Name: RedWolf87

~kitty~ 02-4-2013 09:07 PM

Who has the game already? My copy hasn't shipped yet because of the delays. I don't want to download it because I really want my physical copy.
edit: I should be clear that I mean Fire Emblem: Awakening.

DragonIIDX 02-4-2013 09:22 PM

I'm probably going to buy it tomorrow since I forgot it was released today. Lots of very positive reviews already too.