Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

T-Force 07-11-2012 12:57 AM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

I think I got like 2 or 3 CB's on Battle On the Big Bridge Ultimate.
THAT one's a toughie. XD

Also, I've perfect chained Terra's Theme on Ultimate.

EDIT: Derp.. 6-1-1-0 On Terra's Theme (Great-Good-Boo-Miss)

Also, what're your line-ups? do you vary? Or do you just keep 4 folks until they max?
I have Terra (70), Cecil (59), Firion (61), and Squall (56).

~kitty~ 07-11-2012 12:13 PM

Well, I have 68k Rhythmia now, and to answer your question from the other thread T-Force... you get SSS rank (and SS rank) by going stoic on all characters. Means you need to unequip all skills and items on the characters you use, then it gives you a stoic bonus of 2,000,000. I have an S or higher rank on every song now on every difficulty.

edit: My original lineup was Squall, Tidus, Cloud, and Bartz. Then I used Lightning to replace Bartz for a while. Unlocked Vivi and used Vivi to replace Tidus. Then I used Warrior Of Light, Firion, Onion Knight, and Cecil. I maxed the levels out of more than half of the characters. I am playing a LOT.

T-Force 07-11-2012 03:09 PM

Apparently... that's crazy. O__o

EDIT: Sweet. First SSS.

hudde 07-14-2012 10:10 AM

Addin' 2 new games to my list.

Kid Icarus:Uprising
Tetris Axis

~kitty~ 07-15-2012 09:50 AM

Do regular DS games get added to the list as well?

T-Force 07-15-2012 02:24 PM

Nah. I'm keeping it 3DS only (my list would be like 25 games long then).

Fluvs 07-15-2012 03:24 PM

If regular would be added I will have 30+ games lol

~kitty~ 07-17-2012 11:25 AM

I'm getting Heroes of Ruin very soon so that should be added (it's a 3DS game).
edit: I should make it clear that when I say very soon, I meant soon today.

ic0slay3r 07-17-2012 01:12 PM

I forgot to say this a long time ago, add to my list of games:

Kid Icarrus
Theatrhythm FF

I'm kinda disappointed that FF doesn't have a good multiplayer option :<

~kitty~ 07-17-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3727974)
I forgot to say this a long time ago, add to my list of games:

Kid Icarrus
Theatrhythm FF

I'm kinda disappointed that FF doesn't have a good multiplayer option :<

I suspected that they didn't add online multiplayer because they didn't want the game to lag. It may not be that the game can't handle it, but that other players with less than ideal connections may lag or sever the connection and in a rhythm game that would be pretty bad. The persons connection to the internet here on FFR doesn't do much I suppose is because there is a server dedicated for this site, versus the 3DS game the connection is directly with that person I would suppose. I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling that may be why it's only local.

~kitty~ 07-31-2012 10:51 PM

I now have both Heroes of Ruin (since July 27th) and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (Since July 31st).

T-Force 07-31-2012 11:17 PM

My brother was interested in Heroes of Ruin. How is it?

~kitty~ 07-31-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3737230)
My brother was interested in Heroes of Ruin. How is it?

Despite all the negative feedback from the reviewers and users alike, the game is actually very decent albeit short. Its shortcomings can be overlooked, as every game has them. I don't see why people expected perfection with the game, but I suppose it really depends on what you're looking for with the game. If you're looking for a fun dungeon crawler-like experience, go for it. However, lots of peoples expectations were placed too high with the game so he might need to re-evaluate what he's looking for and what's offered before buying it.

*Virus* 08-5-2012 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 30874

After a week of trying to find it i was finallly able to get the only copy they had at gamestop so far away from my house :D some guy had pred ordered it but his last chance to pick it up was yesterday so i got lucky, i'm so happy :-D

~kitty~ 08-26-2012 03:32 PM

Well, now I have New Super Mario Bros. 2.

chocobothief12 08-26-2012 03:44 PM

Now that I once again have a job, I'm going to go on a 3DS games buying frenzy. Any recommendations would be helpful.

Aeroethimetic 09-2-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Virus* (Post 3740616)
Attachment 30874

After a week of trying to find it i was finallly able to get the only copy they had at gamestop so far away from my house :D some guy had pred ordered it but his last chance to pick it up was yesterday so i got lucky, i'm so happy :-D

Awesome man. I still want that game. How is it?
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kitty~ (Post 3755489)
Well, now I have New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Nice want that to once I have the fiances...
Quote:

Originally Posted by chocobothief12 (Post 3755494)
Now that I once again have a job, I'm going to go on a 3DS games buying frenzy. Any recommendations would be helpful.

Mario kart 7 defintely. Brought back good classics. Good networking, gliders, time trials are actually worth it, all in all definitely worth it.

Legend of Zelda 3D awesome remake seeing it in 3D. Especially the Spiritual stones/mediallions. Also if you havent played the master quest version its built in after you beat the game once.

Devil Survivor Overclocked has an amazing storyline. Its a turn based strategy RPG. Not 3D at all other then the title screen and fusing. Which sucks, but good voice acting, good interaction, lots of ways to beat it. And the 3DS version has a 9th day towards everyones storyline. Annoying to 100% though. You have to beat it every way, plus side mission enemies.

Thats a few good ones :)

Anyways back to the title of this thread:

Friend Code: 1332-8806-6659

:)

~kitty~ 09-2-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aeroethimetic (Post 3760920)
Awesome man. I still want that game. How is it?

I have Kingdom Hearts 3D as well, and I would definitely recommend the game to anyone who has been following the Kingdom Hearts story thus far. It's a good game and its battle system is pretty fun. It feels like a full Kingdom Hearts game in my opinion.

Aeroethimetic 09-2-2012 09:32 PM

Nice, yea im looking forward to it. I should replay the series again when I have time. Tales of the Abyss, FF, NSMB2, theres a few games on my wish list.

~kitty~ 12-18-2012 06:04 PM

Wow, this thread dead? Well, I am posting because I got two more 3DS games. Shinobi and Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I got Shinobi mostly because it was $15 and included a stylus with Luigi on it. Matches my Luigi 3DS carrying case and will match Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon when I get it (since I pre-ordered it).