Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

wildfireskunk 07-2-2012 07:02 PM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

I'm taking Kid Icarus really slowly, so still working on that. Making weapons takes a while!

Also started 4-Swords Anniversary Edition yesterday, and MY GOD the Hero's Trials... I know I'll get them done with some persistence, but they are so unfair it's no even funny...

Not picked up anything new in ages. Can't wait to get Theatrhythm and Pokemon Conquest :)

~kitty~ 07-2-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3718765)
I'm taking Kid Icarus really slowly, so still working on that. Making weapons takes a while!

Also started 4-Swords Anniversary Edition yesterday, and MY GOD the Hero's Trials... I know I'll get them done with some persistence, but they are so unfair it's no even funny...

Not picked up anything new in ages. Can't wait to get Theatrhythm and Pokemon Conquest :)

Theatrhythm has been getting good reviews all across the board. There have been two perfect scores so far for the game.

T-Force 07-2-2012 10:29 PM

Theatrhythm tomorrow!! 8D

Fluvs 07-2-2012 10:43 PM

People add my friend code so we could share some swapnotes! the more the better!

T-Force 07-2-2012 10:50 PM

Fluvs I added you. But you have to add the people too.

Fluvs 07-2-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3718869)
Fluvs I added you. But you have to add the people too.

oops going to do that right now lol

~kitty~ 07-3-2012 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3718855)
Theatrhythm tomorrow!! 8D

I'm going to play the sh** out of that game.

T-Force 07-3-2012 03:19 PM

Currently starting up Theatrhythm. Apparently they'll be releasing DLC in the forms of songs that you buy/spend points on kind of like Rock Band/Guitar Hero. AWESOME!

EDIT: The prelude during the prologue... epic. 8'D

~kitty~ 07-3-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3719139)
Currently starting up Theatrhythm. Apparently they'll be releasing DLC in the forms of songs that you buy/spend points on kind of like Rock Band/Guitar Hero. AWESOME!

EDIT: The prelude during the prologue... epic. 8'D

The DLC is actually paid DLC. They're $0.99 each, which isn't that bad when you consider the fact that they have what I think is three difficulties to them.
I don't know why, but you can't access the DLC yet. Everyone's having that problem though. So how's your progress so far, anyway?

Fluvs 07-3-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kitty~ (Post 3718383)
Update: Here's a 10 minute trailer video for Project X Zone.

Anyone think it has any chance of being localized?

Does Japanese 3DS games works for the American 3DS? If not man we are losing in so much games from Japan ._.

~kitty~ 07-3-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fluvs (Post 3719160)
Does Japanese 3DS games works for the American 3DS? If not man we are losing in so much games from Japan ._.

The 3DS is region-locked. There are many reasons as to why they could have done it, but the most logical one coming from Nintendo would be to prevent kids who have 3DS' from getting around the parental controls (due to regions rating games differently). It would have been nice if they didn't region lock the 3DS, but the 3DS has been getting a good bit of 3rd party attention. You can use Japanese DS games on the 3DS though.

T-Force 07-3-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kitty~ (Post 3719157)
The DLC is actually paid DLC. They're $0.99 each, which isn't that bad when you consider the fact that they have what I think is three difficulties to them.
I don't know why, but you can't access the DLC yet. Everyone's having that problem though. So how's your progress so far, anyway?

I did say spend, so yeah. And it is a good price. Hopefully they add some goods ones (especially FF6. There's way too many good songs there that need to be added).

I've finished the series for FF: 5, 6, 7, 11, and 13. Completed 2 songs on Challenge, and one on Ultimate, and gotten 2 Dark Scores (one done, going to start the other). Also, 77 songs in game is a heck of a lot for something like this. Loads of extras too: cards (in 3 rarities), and hidden characters! (1 have 1 shard in 2 colours. Each colour = new character).
I can definitely tell this will be a game I am investing a lot of time into.

You do have to start on the easy difficulty, but it's not too bad. The Ultimate difficulty is a real challenge.

As for not able to access, $2 says it hasn't been released for NA yet. XD
Come on, the game JUST came out. Give them a month or two for people to beat everything and THEN you hit 'em with DLC.

~kitty~ 07-3-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3719232)
I did say spend, so yeah. And it is a good price. Hopefully they add some goods ones (especially FF6. There's way too many good songs there that need to be added).

I've finished the series for FF: 5, 6, 7, 11, and 13. Completed 2 songs on Challenge, and one on Ultimate, and gotten 2 Dark Scores (one done, going to start the other). Also, 77 songs in game is a heck of a lot for something like this. Loads of extras too: cards (in 3 rarities), and hidden characters! (1 have 1 shard in 2 colours. Each colour = new character).
I can definitely tell this will be a game I am investing a lot of time into.

You do have to start on the easy difficulty, but it's not too bad. The Ultimate difficulty is a real challenge.

As for not able to access, $2 says it hasn't been released for NA yet. XD
Come on, the game JUST came out. Give them a month or two for people to beat everything and THEN you hit 'em with DLC.

Actually it was supposed to have DLC available on day one.

1. “Battle Theme 1” (FINAL FANTASY II)
2. “The Final Battle” (FINAL FANTASY IV)
3. “Fighters of the Crystal” (FINAL FANTASY XI)
4. “Fighting Fate” (FINAL FANTASY XIII)
5. “In Search of Light” (FINAL FANTASY V)
6. “Cosmo Canyon” (FINAL FANTASY VII)
7. “Ride On” (FINAL FANTASY VIII)
8. “A Fleeting Dream” (FINAL FANTASY X)

These are supposedly the songs we're going to have. Someone said that it will be updated this Thursday, though.

T-Force 07-3-2012 06:14 PM

No FFVI stuff, list is garbage. *CRUNCH* I'll add it to the heap (if anyone gets this reference, you get eternal love from me).

I kid; I'd think about getting The final Battle from IV, but first things first: The rest of the game.

~kitty~ 07-3-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3719236)
No FFVI stuff, list is garbage.

I kid; I'd think about getting The final Battle from IV, but first things first: The rest of the game.

There will be more later, don't worry. There's supposed to be something like 50 DLC songs.

edit: Someone said that Squeenix know about the issue and are working on fixing it by tonight.

edit 2: The DLC is now available.

MarukuAntoni 07-4-2012 07:45 PM

Theatrhythm is awesome. The music from the older FF's brought back great memories. I think I've played a bit too much. My wrists hurt.

T-Force 07-5-2012 02:55 AM

Whoops~
First Perfect Critical.

EDIT: Apparently you only need 10,000 Rhythmia to fight Chaos and beat the story. I haven't even done all the Basic series yet.. XD

psychopete 07-5-2012 12:44 PM

ffff, Theatrhythm came out when I have no money to get it. Tempted to cancel my KH3D preorder just to get it, since I was more excited for this, anyway.

Also, friend code. 5241-2086-2728 if you want to add me, I guess. Just let me know if you do. All I really play nowadays is Mario Tennis Open.

~kitty~ 07-6-2012 09:19 PM

How far are you guys in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy? So far I have unlocked 6 songs and just passed 30,000 rhythmia.

edit: Just got S rank on Battle With The Four Fiends on Ultimate. It took so many tries, but I finally did it.

205 - 83 - 12 - 5 - 1 with a 201 chain. 8,058,288 score (stoic bonus).

MarukuAntoni 07-11-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kitty~ (Post 3721220)
How far are you guys in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy? So far I have unlocked 6 songs and just passed 30,000 rhythmia.

edit: Just got S rank on Battle With The Four Fiends on Ultimate. It took so many tries, but I finally did it.

205 - 83 - 12 - 5 - 1 with a 201 chain. 8,058,288 score (stoic bonus).

30k already?! I just hit 10k last night, and beat Chaos. I'm trying to S rank an ultimate. Some seem much more difficult than others.