Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

bmah 02-11-2012 09:07 PM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3635898)
If you want to play without Blue Shells, play against Yoshl. Lucky sonofabitch he is XD

Oh, you're talking about Mr. No Items guy. That's really boring...
(not to mention he often lacks internet connection at his dorm)

p.s. gg guys; I gotta do some other stuff for now.

Elite Ninja 02-11-2012 09:12 PM

oh hey are you guys still racing? I can join you right now 8)

btw I just added you wildfire

wildfireskunk 02-11-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3635916)
oh hey are you guys still racing? I can join you right now 8)

btw I just added you wildfire

Omw!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmah
Oh, you're talking about Mr. No Items guy. That's really boring...
(not to mention he often lacks internet connection at his dorm)

He got it working at his dorm earlier! And we had items on, just seemed that blue shells never spawned when he had the lead :p

Elite Ninja 02-11-2012 09:45 PM

Sweet got a game with wildfire, bmah, and I going on right now. If you want to join then message here and we will let you join when the time is available.

wildfireskunk 02-11-2012 10:12 PM

Unbelievable. I had a lucky 7 and a gold shroom, and fell off the edge on that last one XD

Good games guys! Just wondering Ninja, what build do you use? You just seemed to be really fast, good acceleration, and have great handling!

Elite Ninja 02-11-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3635949)
Unbelievable. I had a lucky 7 and a gold shroom, and fell off the edge on that last one XD

Good games guys! Just wondering Ninja, what build do you use? You just seemed to be really fast, good acceleration, and have great handling!

I was doing absolutely terrible since I hadn't played MK7 for weeks XD. I use Shy Guy + Soda Jet (I think) + Big Red Wheels (or whatever they are called) + Paraglider I think. I have yet to actually try and make a good setup but I'll just stick with this haha.

PS congrats on your first win bmah! o/

Dark_Chrysalis 02-12-2012 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3635875)
nice I've been wanting pushmo the moment I saw the trailer when it got released. I can't find any 3DS shop cards or prepaid majiggers.

Say it isnt so D: Have you checked Best Buy? I've seen them there before. Just make sure you get the 3DS one and not the Nintendo Points one... the latter is only used for WiiWare and DSiWare!

That, or you could siphon funds directly into the eShop from your bank account if you have a credit/debit card just as if you were paying online for the game (which is what I did)

bmah 02-12-2012 03:27 AM

Reading what Emithith wrote, I'm pretty sure he's asking this because he doesn't have a credit card yet.

Dark_Chrysalis 02-12-2012 04:11 PM

I just like to be thorough in my advice :p It seemed obvious to me too but you just never know...

Dark_Chrysalis 02-15-2012 04:48 AM

Oops double post...

Anyway, having beaten the "Story" I've started focusing my efforts on designing custom levels the last few days... nobody around here to share them with as of yet but I figured I could get some practice in, and try and do moar convincing to get people on board

/shamelessselfpromotion

______________v This little symbol means you can't edit it, only play it

Considering these were my 2nd & 3rd attempts at making a puzzle, I'm VERY pleased with them! Charmander is a 3-star difficulty while Bulbasaur is somewhere around 4.5-stars... the puzzle can get messed up easily, but there is a little bit of flexibility to get there, it might only be 4 stars. Both puzzles have one correct path and take a little bit of foresight to solve (especially Bulba).

I found it's very hard to create a balance of solvability, difficulty, and quality image representation at the same time... I tested the level numerous times, only to find that unless I tweak this one, single pixel the entire thing is unsolvable. I mean, anything could be solved if I just placed switches everywhere (they pull out all pixels of the same color 3 spaces, which if used excessively can make the level way too easy). I tried not to use too many switches, and I got it cut down to 2 from the 4 I needed before so yay for that. In any case... really, really enjoyable, and certainly worth the effort imo. I'm planning on doing all the starters but I only have a few other sprite shells done atm... If enough interest comes in I'll consider making a solve video too.

T-Force 02-17-2012 03:02 PM

Welp, got Tales of the Abyss and Tekken.
Tales is great so far (thank you, Jeff). Although I doubt there's wi-fi capability. Which kinda sucks. Story is stellar so far, and the characters are fun (even if they have something stuck where the sun don't shine).
Tekken is good. But the lack of a solid story mode kind of loses favour. The different modes and card collecting is something to get my OCD going, but I'd like to see a backtory for all the characters. In terms of the fighting aspect, it's right up there with Street Fighter (although SF's control scheme screws with me at times), but I'll give a slight nod to Tekken for better graphics, and for better voice acting.

Anyone else pick up any new titles recently?

Dark_Chrysalis 02-17-2012 03:54 PM

Haven't gotten anything recently, save Pushmo... waiting for Rhythm Theif and Kid Icarus: Uprising to come out in March.

So I've found that its getting a lot easier to make the puzzles... in fact, I've finished 6 more in the last 2 days without really taking a lot of time on them.

Decided on continuing the starter line:

And a random legend!

If I applied myself I could probably punch out 2 evolution lines a day (or 2 groups of legendaries when I get there) which has got me into thinking that given 4-5 months of intense effort, I could get the entire Dex done in Pushmo puzzles. If I had another person helping me it could be cut in half :3 But for now I trudge along solo

chocobothief12 02-17-2012 06:52 PM

I was hoping to pick up pokemon rumble blast today but it was out of stock, so I settled on Tales of the Abyss. Having fun with it so far.

wildfireskunk 02-17-2012 06:53 PM

What's so great about the 3DS version of Tales? I'm tempted!

chocobothief12 02-17-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3639845)
What's so great about the 3DS version of Tales? I'm tempted!

its in 3D lol
i never played the normal version of it so its new to me :P

~kitty~ 02-18-2012 12:01 AM

Have you guys heard about Final Fantasy Theatrhythm? It seems to be doing well in Japan. I kind of hope it will make its way here, because ever since I found out about the game and how it played like I wanted to get it. Now seeing more videos, and even the reception of the game it all just reinforces my desire to have the game. What do you guys think?

CoolRun 02-18-2012 04:35 AM

Friend Code: 2191-8431-9258

Just got MK7 for now. Hoping to play with you guys sometime. :>

*Virus* 02-21-2012 07:27 PM

just got star fox 64 woop woop

Dark_Chrysalis 02-22-2012 04:28 PM

Tales of the Abyss is really good so far... though like mentioned before, its just a straight port from the PS2. If you've played that already, you won't be missing anything from this but 3D.

Finished up some more Pushmo levels, so I've grouped them together for anyone who eventually gets the game to download and try: http://www.mediafire.com/?nmkooiuisaaew3b

T-Force 02-22-2012 09:49 PM

Updated!
Any games anyone's really hyped for?
I personally can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3D, as well as Animal Crossing for some reason..