Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

Elite Ninja 02-10-2012 11:23 AM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

MK7 party today! Ill be available to race later today.

bmah 02-10-2012 12:52 PM

mebbe mebbe :3

Elite Ninja 02-10-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3634574)
mebbe mebbe :3

I need to race with you so join in please :3

bmah 02-10-2012 01:14 PM

Trevor pwned me hard last time because he was not only lucky (back hitting me with a green shell while I had a barrier of three shells surrounding myself) and had a nice kart combination (of which I don't have those parts), but he's pretty skilled himself.

I'm probably the most nub of the bunch here.

wildfireskunk 02-10-2012 02:25 PM

If anybody is about in like... 3 hours or more, I'm up for some play! Not played online yet *noob*

T-Force 02-10-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3634580)
Trevor pwned me hard last time because he was not only lucky (back hitting me with a green shell while I had a barrier of three shells surrounding myself)

Hehehehehe. Don't ask how it worked, but it did.
Wildfire, usually Kart goes on at 6 PM PST/9 EST, but who knows. If we get enough people on, I don't see any reason why we can't blast off some Kart early.

wildfireskunk 02-11-2012 11:16 AM

Around alllll night long tonight. Who's gonna be about? Have joined the community, shame I'm in the UK so the time difference is lame.

chocobothief12 02-11-2012 01:32 PM

FC 2879-0374-2679
Name-Sway

games
Resident Evil Revelations
Mario Kart 7

wildfireskunk 02-11-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocobothief12 (Post 3635570)
FC 2879-0374-2679
Name-Sway

games
Resident Evil Revelations
Mario Kart 7

Are you on now? :3

chocobothief12 02-11-2012 01:45 PM

going to get a haircut real quick, but after that i should be all good :)

wildfireskunk 02-11-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocobothief12 (Post 3635581)
going to get a haircut real quick, but after that i should be all good :)

Mii suggests that you need a shave too X3

Fancy some MK7, or do you want to get to grips with it first? :)

chocobothief12 02-11-2012 02:57 PM

I'll play around with it just for the heck of it if you want. I can always practice in during the off times.
also uploading a new fresh haircut/shave pic x3

wildfireskunk 02-11-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocobothief12 (Post 3635636)
I'll play around with it just for the heck of it if you want. I can always practice in during the off times.
also uploading a new fresh haircut/shave pic x3

Get in our IRC room :)

Dark_Chrysalis 02-11-2012 03:34 PM

@chocobothief: Has anyone else noticed how insanely awesome the Yanmega picture ties into your user title? O: And it fits into FFR too so clevar.

@ Everyone else: I have purchased Pushmo from the eShop, and it is by far one of the most addicting things I've gotten for the 3DS, and for puzzle games in general. It's $6.99 in the store but well worth it. If this thing had twice the levels it has right now, it could easily be sold as a full-fledged physical game. Gameplay is simple, yet hard to put down and quite challenging at times. Everything I look for in my puzzle games! My only quirk is how the murals (the levels designed to look like actual objects) are rated. They're all rated 3 stars (out of 4) later on but some dont take nearly the effort the regular challenges at 3 stars take to solve. Meh.

What I think is the biggest selling point (and the reason this game should be put up on people's game lists) is its sandbox mode. The design field is limited to I think 16x16 for a little bit, but once you're maybe 1/3rd through the game, you get the full 32x32. And there's plenty of colors to make close to what you want. The biggest reason this thing should be on people's game lists in the OP is that any level you make can be saved as a QR Code and uploaded so others can play them! People who are creative and bored here could join together and make level packs for the damn thing!

So +1000 recommendation to anyone who thought about buying Pushmo. Get it. Your life will not be complete otherwise.

wildfireskunk 02-11-2012 08:07 PM

And I'm waiting up for some MK if anyone wants to appear ^^

bmah 02-11-2012 08:15 PM

sup (I'm in the community room now waiting if anyone cares)

wildfireskunk 02-11-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3635859)
sup (I'm in the community room now waiting if anyone cares)

omw

Emithith 02-11-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Chrysalis (Post 3635654)
@chocobothief: Has anyone else noticed how insanely awesome the Yanmega picture ties into your user title? O: And it fits into FFR too so clevar.

@ Everyone else: I have purchased Pushmo from the eShop, and it is by far one of the most addicting things I've gotten for the 3DS, and for puzzle games in general. It's $6.99 in the store but well worth it. If this thing had twice the levels it has right now, it could easily be sold as a full-fledged physical game. Gameplay is simple, yet hard to put down and quite challenging at times. Everything I look for in my puzzle games! My only quirk is how the murals (the levels designed to look like actual objects) are rated. They're all rated 3 stars (out of 4) later on but some dont take nearly the effort the regular challenges at 3 stars take to solve. Meh.

What I think is the biggest selling point (and the reason this game should be put up on people's game lists) is its sandbox mode. The design field is limited to I think 16x16 for a little bit, but once you're maybe 1/3rd through the game, you get the full 32x32. And there's plenty of colors to make close to what you want. The biggest reason this thing should be on people's game lists in the OP is that any level you make can be saved as a QR Code and uploaded so others can play them! People who are creative and bored here could join together and make level packs for the damn thing!

So +1000 recommendation to anyone who thought about buying Pushmo. Get it. Your life will not be complete otherwise.

nice I've been wanting pushmo the moment I saw the trailer when it got released. I can't find any 3DS shop cards or prepaid majiggers.

bmah 02-11-2012 08:45 PM

blue shell goddammit

I'm always the loser

wildfireskunk 02-11-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3635894)
blue shell goddammit

I'm always the loser

If you want to play without Blue Shells, play against Yoshl. Lucky sonofabitch he is XD