Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

YoshL 01-19-2012 10:07 AM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

http://tinyurl.com/ffrmk7
cough

also, what the hell Reach. what is that Neo Bowser City time. I don't even understand.

Elite Ninja 01-19-2012 10:47 AM

I'll post some of mine sometime soon. I haven't put any effort in any yet haha. Just be prepared to enter some of my times :3

*Virus* 01-19-2012 12:31 PM

oh snap Yoshi nice with that spreadsheet thing, ima have to put my horrible times up on can't even begin to compare with Reach

Emithith 01-19-2012 12:55 PM

-.- I wish I could afford MK7...
I've been playing a lot of MK Wii though, so w/e. Getting really good at drifting and using tricks too.

Reach 01-19-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3619416)
http://tinyurl.com/ffrmk7
cough

also, what the hell Reach. what is that Neo Bowser City time. I don't even understand.

AFAIK The WR is ~1:49 though. I don't even know how it's possible, TBH, because my line is very close to optimal.

I run the B Dasher, Monsters, and Super Glider. I also run Metal Mario.

I missed one double boost during that run, so I know I could go sub 1:53. I can also cut the snaking turns sharper too. I've found you can actually get around them with only your back wheels still on the track. It saves a bit of time, so I could go sub 1:52. Sub 1:50 though is just flat out retarded. I think it involves sneaking an extra boost in on the first turn, but I can't do it consistently enough without screwing up my racing line, and I can't really find any other ways of saving time.

Elite Ninja 01-19-2012 04:59 PM

How do you know what the WR is for courses? Is there a site or something with them?

ic0slay3r 01-19-2012 05:05 PM

If you are connected to the internet, when you play TT you get to see a lot of ghost times of what I believe is the top time and a few random ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3619381)
I assume people like picking Maka Wuhu for online races because the course is REALLY short with the glitch thus making it the faster VR earning track. That is probably why they pick it all the time. They grind it for VR even if they know other people know the glitch as well.

This is one of the reasons I pick GBA Bowser Castle 1 all the time hehe. It's really short thus faster race and faster VR.

At least that makes a little more sense, but still that not fun :/

EDIT:

nice one yoshl :P I'm going to improve some of my times and post it in a few.

Elite Ninja 01-19-2012 05:08 PM

I don't believe its the top times since I dont see anyone past my time on Maka Wuhu lol. I am sure I don't hold the WR for Maka Wuhu XD.

YoshL 01-19-2012 07:46 PM

*cough again*

Beat out Reach's Toad Circuit by .008 o3o
And I know i can improve on this. Screwed up the tunnel --> outside transition

~kitty~ 01-19-2012 11:21 PM

Has anyone else tried out the Resident Evil: Revelations demo yet? I have, and finished the trial on both normal and hell modes. I've never played a Resident Evil title before, but it seems pretty fun. Hell mode was better than normal, since it took advantage of the environment way more.

T-Force 01-20-2012 12:13 AM

My brother was trying out a Res. Evil demo. Probably the same one. I might give it a swing.

DragonIIDX 01-20-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kitty~ (Post 3620026)
Has anyone else tried out the Resident Evil: Revelations demo yet? I have, and finished the trial on both normal and hell modes. I've never played a Resident Evil title before, but it seems pretty fun. Hell mode was better than normal, since it took advantage of the environment way more.

It is a great franchise. You should start with the originals first though. Resident Evil/REmake and Resident Evil 2 for sure. 3 is pretty good. CODE: Veronica is ok. Zero is great. After you play these, then try RE4 because this one changed the entire gameplay style...

Reach 01-20-2012 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3619745)
How do you know what the WR is for courses? Is there a site or something with them?

Mario Kart 7 forums/Youtube.

The fastest reported time I could find was 1:48.803. Also, the TT bell curve supports this.

The curve for Maka Wuhu isn't accurate because the glitched shortcut seems to throw everything off.

As far as I can tell though, the curves are pretty accurate for the rest of the courses and the time on the very right side of the curve should be near world record.

Yoshi, nice time. I'm not very good at that course, =/. The last turn really annoys me. I take it the slow way because I can't seem to boost through very often without hitting the pipes.

T-Force 01-20-2012 04:56 PM

Kart night will be going down in just over 3 hours. Hopefully we can get some new faces showing up.

Emithith 01-20-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3620391)
Kart night will be going down in just over 3 hours. Hopefully we can get some new faces showing up.

Not me :C
I wanna try the new courses on MK7 lol, I was just playing some more MKWii at my brother's house. Pretty fun shit. If only the AI were fair though. lol

edit: but anyway, not a Wii thread. Heheh.. :c

Elite Ninja 01-20-2012 05:11 PM

as soon as I see you guys posting in the skype chat ill be getting on MK7 for some good times 8)

T-Force 01-20-2012 07:57 PM

T-minus 3 minutes!
I'll be getting in the Community fairly soon.

Elite Ninja 01-20-2012 08:04 PM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's go time!

x_lambourghini_x 01-21-2012 08:24 PM

Are we still playing today or did it get cancelled?

Emithith 01-21-2012 08:29 PM

hmm just noticed at Wal-Mart it's $40.
If I can get $30 more dollars I might join you guys sometime. :)