Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

Dark_Chrysalis 01-14-2012 03:51 PM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3615618)
the second option requires more work it seems, but is alot better imo. i'd be up for that

At first glance it does seem like a lot, but again, only in the initial formula creation and just making the backbone of the functions in the spreadsheet. After all that, it becomes a form I fill in.

YoshL 01-14-2012 03:54 PM

There is now a skype chat! message/post your skype name and get added?

*Virus* 01-14-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3615625)
I like it when I used a star in first place to block your blue shell >:]

Also, we need an official MK7 chat on like skype or something! The MK7 game chat doesn't really work out too well lol.

yeah when i saw you 1st place with the star i was like damn he's going to use it to block my shxt so whatever lol though i never got any good items at all mushrooms and bombs i needed red shells! Also i was thinking about the skype thing also because the in game chat does suck we should all get skype and add each other and when we're on racing we get to that as well

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3615627)
There is now a skype chat! message/post your skype name and get added?

^ 8D

T-Force 01-14-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3615531)
out of T-Force, me, *Virus* and cbr that were playing last night,

T-Force easily has the best consistency
I handle only certain tracks well, and love to **** up randomly all over the place, making me lose alot
*Virus* is also very consistent
sorry cbr T_T

of course, with items and crap thrown in, shit happens always.

Errm... that wasn't CBR. That was x_lambourghini_x. XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Virus* (Post 3615566)
hey don't be mean :( ha i was doing good, the last couple of races i have no clue what happened. I was getting frustrated that i was doing so horrible not like me at all :/

Oh crap. Sorry, dude, I didn't mean for that to come off mean. I was just saying we need more people or else you're kicking everyone's butt!

EDIT: 1111th post. EVERYONE MAKE A WISH!

*Virus* 01-14-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3615635)
Oh crap. Sorry, dude, I didn't mean for that to come off mean. I was just saying we need more people or else you're kicking everyone's butt!

na dude i know i was just messing >.< well eliteninja was beaing me up so we have that -.- lol

YoshL 01-14-2012 04:09 PM

also, if you cheat maka wuhu, everyone will hate you forever. so don't. :3

POST YOUR SKYPES

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 04:10 PM

A rule we need to set for community playing is that no one can use the Maka Wuhu glitch if it gets randomly picked (thank you *virus* for not taking the glitch shortcut XD).

*Virus* 01-14-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3615639)
(thank you *virus* for not taking the glitch shortcut XD).

yeah no problems i hate that damn thing and anyone who uses it ruins the fun out of the race

T-Force 01-14-2012 04:18 PM

Alright, added the rule to the OP in bold so no one will miss it.

Dark_Chrysalis 01-14-2012 05:24 PM

THIS ISN'T THE REAL VERSION, AND THE OFFICIAL VERSION WILL BE IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM PUBLIC. THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES SO YOU CAN SEE HOW IT WORKS. YOU **** IT UP, YOU **** IT UP FOR EVERYONE. YOU DICK.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3RBSHBKTF9kZFE

That being said, please don't mess with the ratings on the left side. I'm sure someone will eventually mess with the names, whatever if you do, just leave the numbers alone so people can see the dynamics of how the ratings are calculated. See the H Column? Thats the ONLY thing you need to mess with. Just put the racer's numbers (left side of the table) where you want, and it will update.

On my official one, everyone's rating will start at 150. If you choose to record your races tonight, go ahead and do so along with what order they were in and we can try and start this thing off! If you have more than 6 people in a race for now, it'll have to wait until I finish the 7P-8P section. Otherwise I'll take care of everything after work tonight, including editing my post.

Coolboyrulez0 01-14-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3615638)

POST YOUR SKYPES

coolboyrulez0. add me :>

will play today. 100% guaranteed.

T-Force 01-14-2012 06:44 PM

ATTENTION ALL, WE ARE KARTING RIGHT NOW IF YOU ALL WANT TO JOIN US!

Just so you know. ;D

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 06:51 PM

Yeah we have 4 people playing right now :3

Coolboyrulez0 01-14-2012 07:13 PM

doesnt seem to want to join you guys, whats up with that (Searching for a group... then timeout.)

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 07:55 PM

We should ban Devin from Mario Karting with the community now. Don't ****ing use the Maka Wuhu glitch >:[

Reach 01-15-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

POST YOUR SKYPES

People that pick maka every time annoy the hell out of me.

If it lands on their select though, I glitch every time. It's almost guaranteed they're completely garbage at the game, and it's a free win every time.

I'm up to 2500, and pretty regularly get 4000+ opponents. Everyone is a lot faster now, but most people don't use items strategically, which makes them pretty easy to exploit and beat.

Most people just aren't that fast either. After playing a lot of time trial, on tracks with high skill caps (e.g. old rainbow road), I can often pull so far ahead if I have pole position that blue shells aren't even a threat. I like to use the fast blue car with monster wheels. I was using wheels with better accel/handling, but I've had more success with monsters.

YoshL 01-15-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 3616526)
If it lands on their select though, I glitch every time. It's almost guaranteed they're completely garbage at the game, and it's a free win every time.

We're saying, if you're playing in the community, don't glitch. noone else is going to glitch unless they want to be hated by everyone here.

x_lambourghini_x 01-15-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

POST YOUR SKYPES

My Skype is cody.caughill

Dark_Chrysalis 01-15-2012 04:44 PM

Alrighty, got everything taken care of from last night's races. Hopefully people will be pestering me often over the next week with race results, I want this to become successful and fun!

Link to MK7 League OP is in siggy.