Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

flashflash account 12-7-2019 09:58 PM

TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
The Setup:

1. Wolf Roleblocker
2. Vanilla Wolf

3. Weak Hider
4. Vanilla Human
5. Vanilla Human
6. Vanilla Human
7. Vanilla Human
8. Vanilla Human
9. Vanilla Human


The Players:

1) Funnygurl555
2) SubaruPoptart
3) inDheart
4) ShadoWolfe
5) XelNya
6) T-Force
7) star-crossed
8) thesunfan
9) Charu

The Rules:

Phases to revolve around 10 PM Central/Server.
Daystart

9 players
6 vanilla towns
1 hider (flips as blue)
2 wolves; 1 roleblocker 1 vanilla (the roleblock processes before the hide)

The hider MUST hide each night, and will die if they hide behind either the person that the mafia is trying to kill, or either mafia member. The Hider is not informed if/when they are roleblocked.

Cardflips: On: Color only (red, blue and green with no role flips)
OOTC: Off (wolves can talk in wolfchat whenever they want)
Phantoms: Off
Nighttalk: Off
No Lynch/No Kill: Off

flashflash account 12-7-2019 09:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
It is now Pregame. Do not post at this time. Role PMs are going out. Phase change notifications are available at https://discord.gg/XvEtkUK.

flashflash account 12-7-2019 10:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
All Role PMs have been sent. If you have not received a Role PM, message me privately over the forums.

flashflash account 12-8-2019 02:50 AM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
if for some reason I do not announce day start, consider day to have started regardless at 10 AM Central/Server time.

star-crossed 12-8-2019 10:09 AM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Good morning, friends and foes.

flashflash account 12-8-2019 10:21 AM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
it is now Day 1. Day 1 ends in 12 hours, at 10 PM Central/Server time.

Begin Posting

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 10:25 AM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
T-Force

star-crossed 12-8-2019 10:34 AM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4703799)
T-Force

So the rivalry game did not resolve the rivalry?

XelNya 12-8-2019 11:39 AM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Funnygurl, it's time to truely take part in the best joke all game.

Now that we obviously have a game full of people who really wanted to play with the shadowolf...

shadowolf.

XelNya 12-8-2019 11:47 AM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I mean, the rest of you join as well but

You know

star-crossed 12-8-2019 12:01 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
It would be kind of lame if we peaked in joke quality 10 posts in.

I am not going to join you for now. It would be glorious to hang him as a wolf on Day 0 though.

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 12:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Good morning y'all! Been playing some modpacks on Minecraft so only just now got the message, am makin some lunch right now on top of that but how's it goin!

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 12:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
OH I also have a LOT more access to this than I usually did cuz I found out how to bypass the school filter so I should be able to play this at school, as well.

star-crossed 12-8-2019 12:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I am fine. What's for lunch?

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 12:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703808)
I am fine. What's for lunch?

It was initially just gonna be a buffalo chicken patty sandwich but I got curious and there's spicy mustard and dill pickle relish on the other side now and I'm afraid of what I've created.

It's not bad, but it should be.

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 12:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
In fact it tastes like one of those burgers from the local pizza joint, this is SUPER weird.

inDheart 12-8-2019 12:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
helo

shado is lock town and sunfan is a wolf. that is all

inDheart 12-8-2019 12:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
star is also town because wolves would not have multiple friends

that sandwich sounds pretty nice actually but i'd prob try to make it with an unflavored chicken patty. not a big buffalo fan

flashflash account 12-8-2019 12:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
To clarify order of operations:
The roleblocker will always act first, meaning they can successfully block the hider's action in this setup.
The hider will act before the nightkill, meaning as long as the hider is not roleblocked, they receive the nightkill immunity as per the role.
If the roleblocker and the hider target the same player, the roleblock goes through before the hider is hidden, meaning the hider will not be affected by the roleblock in this scenario, but would still be affected by a nightkill on the third player as per the role.

flashflash account 12-8-2019 01:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Votes:

Funnygurl555 -> TWGma #7
XelNya -> ShadoWolfe #9
inDheart -> thesunfan #17

TWGma- 1 (Funnygurl555, )
ShadoWolfe- 1 (XelNya, )
thesunfan- 1 (inDheart, )

inDheart 12-8-2019 01:03 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
i'm pretty sure actions in this setup are just covered by has-been-modified, but maybe that's just me

if you could hide before you were roleblocked, there would be no reason for the roleblocker to be in the game

star-crossed 12-8-2019 01:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4703810)
In fact it tastes like one of those burgers from the local pizza joint, this is SUPER weird.

A pizza joint having burgers is weird in and of itself. I am glad the flavors did not sit badly with you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703812)
helo

shado is lock town and sunfan is a wolf. that is all

You seem to be skipping ahead to the Day 1 playbook.

Unrelatedly, I think this setup could be entertaining with OOTC on.

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 01:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703817)
A pizza joint having burgers is weird in and of itself. I am glad the flavors did not sit badly with you.


You seem to be skipping ahead to the Day 1 playbook.

Unrelatedly, I think this setup could be entertaining with OOTC on.

OK to clarify, there's gonna be alot of these questions but clarification question: OOTC = Out of Town Chat right? Or just like "outside Chat" in general

inDheart 12-8-2019 01:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
ootc=out-of-thread chat

the problem, especially if you're a local pizza place, is you're still encouraged to develop a fuller menu so 1) at the very least you don't sell just pizza and 2) you have some way of competing with the larger chains who are likely producing cheaper than you

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 01:51 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703819)
ootc=out-of-thread chat

the problem, especially if you're a local pizza place, is you're still encouraged to develop a fuller menu so 1) at the very least you don't sell just pizza and 2) you have some way of competing with the larger chains who are likely producing cheaper than you

Yeah everything there's like 10 dollars but it's the LITERAL BEST. Got burgers, actual pizza (funny enough I don't really like the pizza), other sandwiches 'n what not, pretty much the works

star-crossed 12-8-2019 02:00 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Did you have any thoughts about Xel asking people to vote for Shado, Poptart?

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 02:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703821)
Did you have any thoughts about Xel asking people to vote for Shado, Poptart?

To be honest I have no real thoughts; from my experience of the past 4 games I've played Day 0's been the prime meme day, I remember what happened with Goldstinger (I think) when he made that reads list on the first day though so anything can happen I guess-

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 02:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I forgot who exactly it was everyone jumped on when they made the reads list "to spark conversation" in TWG 190 but that's what I'm referencing

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 02:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4703802)
Funnygurl, it's time to truely take part in the best joke all game.

Now that we obviously have a game full of people who really wanted to play with the shadowolf...

shadowolf.

you got a point here

shado

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 02:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703801)
So the rivalry game did not resolve the rivalry?

of course not. we're rivals for life 8) RIGHT T-FORCE

inDheart 12-8-2019 02:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
consider, also, the following: one of sunfan's nicknames in relatively recent twg history has been "sunfam", which you may note is amusing because it's a nice bit of wordplay with the trendy word "fam". i believe this was popularized by xel, but i'm going to ignore any evidence to the contrary anyway because that's no fun. note that both sunfan and xel are in this game. now here's where it gets interesting: "fam" is noticeably separable from "sun", since "sun" is a word, and "fam" happens to be "maf" backwards. then "maf" is a shortening for the word "mafia", which is often alt flavor for wolves. but. i posit that the game is actually multiball, and sunfan is the single super-representative of the mafia "team". we can see this if we also reverse "sun" to "nus", which as everyone knows, is an acronym for Not Unlike Superman. this means that sunfan's actual role in this game is the Mafia Bizarro Superman (because real Superman would be a town role obv), with abilities including, but not limited to, the following:
-flight: 1-shot commute, as seen in the films where he just gets up and leaves at the end
-owen wilson as heat vision: 1-shot delayed vigi, flavored as a douse that then auto-ignites the following night. when the target dies, any role that saw the douse happen says "wow" at sod
-clod breath: anytime he is affected by someone else's action, he buries his head in the ground to try to ignore it and then has to spend the following night coughing up dirt instead of doing anything else
-enhanced hearing: he's required to have tts enabled in his own mafia chat at all times
notably, this role is perfectly countered by the wolf roleblocker, who is actually lex just chucking pieces of the kryptonite island at people, so i'm sure it's 100% balanced. but as you can see, he's still a very powerful role even with his drawbacks, so we should remove him from the game lieknao pls thx

inDheart 12-8-2019 02:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703821)
Did you have any thoughts about Xel asking people to vote for Shado, Poptart?

i didn't think he meant that, i think he typoed

the sun fan 12-8-2019 02:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
hello, I have awoken from my very deep slumber
I will be posting very little today
I have read none of the words that have been posted
I will not be putting on my tryhard pants this game and I will instead make miserable attempts to be funny

inDheart 12-8-2019 02:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703826)
consider, also, the following:

i left out the bit where lex is xel backwards

hecc


hope the depth of slumber made it actually good, dude

star-crossed 12-8-2019 02:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
the sun fan

star-crossed 12-8-2019 02:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703827)
i didn't think he meant that, i think he typoed

I do not know what you mean.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4703825)
of course not. we're rivals for life 8) RIGHT T-FORCE

I can understand that, but if it did not at least develop the arc of the rivalry, then that is a bit disappointing.

XelNya 12-8-2019 02:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703821)
Did you have any thoughts about Xel asking people to vote for Shado, Poptart?

It's such an obvious meme that you look bad for trying to dig deeper into it.

inDheart 12-8-2019 02:47 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4703804)
I mean, the rest of you join as well but

You know

i thought this was supposed to be join(ed) like we all joined the game, and therefore shado isn't any more special for also signing up

XelNya 12-8-2019 02:56 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703833)
i thought this was supposed to be join(ed) like we all joined the game, and therefore shado isn't any more special for also signing up

I'm really sad that I might have to explain that post.

star-crossed 12-8-2019 02:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4703834)
I'm really sad that I might have to explain that post.

Nah, I do not think it matters what your exact sentiment was.

the sun fan 12-8-2019 03:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703816)
i'm pretty sure actions in this setup are just covered by has-been-modified, but maybe that's just me

if you could hide before you were roleblocked, there would be no reason for the roleblocker to be in the game

see now that's just simply not true because the wolf roleblocker could block the vanilla wolf, blocking the nightkill, effectively skirting the compulsive nightkill

inDheart

the sun fan 12-8-2019 03:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703826)
consider, also, the following: one of sunfan's nicknames in relatively recent twg history has been "sunfam", which you may note is amusing because it's a nice bit of wordplay with the trendy word "fam". i believe this was popularized by xel, but i'm going to ignore any evidence to the contrary anyway because that's no fun. note that both sunfan and xel are in this game. now here's where it gets interesting: "fam" is noticeably separable from "sun", since "sun" is a word, and "fam" happens to be "maf" backwards. then "maf" is a shortening for the word "mafia", which is often alt flavor for wolves. but. i posit that the game is actually multiball, and sunfan is the single super-representative of the mafia "team". we can see this if we also reverse "sun" to "nus", which as everyone knows, is an acronym for Not Unlike Superman. this means that sunfan's actual role in this game is the Mafia Bizarro Superman (because real Superman would be a town role obv), with abilities including, but not limited to, the following:
-flight: 1-shot commute, as seen in the films where he just gets up and leaves at the end
-owen wilson as heat vision: 1-shot delayed vigi, flavored as a douse that then auto-ignites the following night. when the target dies, any role that saw the douse happen says "wow" at sod
-clod breath: anytime he is affected by someone else's action, he buries his head in the ground to try to ignore it and then has to spend the following night coughing up dirt instead of doing anything else
-enhanced hearing: he's required to have tts enabled in his own mafia chat at all times
notably, this role is perfectly countered by the wolf roleblocker, who is actually lex just chucking pieces of the kryptonite island at people, so i'm sure it's 100% balanced. but as you can see, he's still a very powerful role even with his drawbacks, so we should remove him from the game lieknao pls thx

you should be modkilled for posting my role PM

the sun fan 12-8-2019 03:08 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703805)
It would be kind of lame if we peaked in joke quality 10 posts in.

I am not going to join you for now. It would be glorious to hang him as a wolf on Day 0 though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703830)
the sun fan

...I see how it is
;_;

star-crossed 12-8-2019 03:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4703832)
It's such an obvious meme that you look bad for trying to dig deeper into it.

I know I usually come into games I do not replace into with a different outlook than others, and it being a turbo probably makes it worse. But both of your reactions are reminding me of this fact.

star-crossed 12-8-2019 03:11 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4703837)
see now that's just simply not true because the wolf roleblocker could block the vanilla wolf, blocking the nightkill, effectively skirting the compulsive nightkill

inDheart

Your humor was falsely advertised as miserable, I actually laughed at this.

inDheart 12-8-2019 03:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4703837)
see now that's just simply not true because the wolf roleblocker could block the vanilla wolf, blocking the nightkill, effectively skirting the compulsive nightkill

inDheart

why did you make a 7 day long turbo

smh smh

the sun fan 12-8-2019 03:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703842)
why did you make a 7 day long turbo

smh smh

can't roleblock the same player 2 nights in a row

inDheart 12-8-2019 03:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4703842)
why did you make a 7 day long turbo

smh smh

corollary: on which of the first 6 days do we decide to finally lynch a wolf

inDheart 12-8-2019 03:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4703843)
can't roleblock the same player 2 nights in a row

self block?

a man can dream, such is panama

the sun fan 12-8-2019 03:24 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
ok that was enough TWG for now
I'll see you guys and gals at EOD

inDheart 12-8-2019 03:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703840)
I know I usually come into games I do not replace into with a different outlook than others, and it being a turbo probably makes it worse. But both of your reactions are reminding me of this fact.

it's like the same thing that happens whenever he and i both play from start - there comes a point when i oughta stop seeking to understand

maybe there's an implicit "when i'm town" in there but i don't think i've rolled antitown this year

Charu 12-8-2019 03:52 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Hello friends

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4703828)
hello, I have awoken from my very deep slumber
I will be posting very little today
I have read none of the words that have been posted
I will not be putting on my tryhard pants this game and I will instead make miserable attempts to be funny

This post speaks to me and I think the sun fan is one of the good guys.

I'm gonna try to be funny with him, okie-dokie, thanks for understanding.

Charu 12-8-2019 03:55 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
So I recently upgraded my PC and I gotta say.

I wasn't expecting to replace almost everything but... I replaced almost everything.

Charu 12-8-2019 03:59 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
My eyes are blurring at these posts.

Maybe I'm not reading hard enough, everything seems hunky-dory.

Alright, guess we'll throw a hail mary at EoD and hope for the best

See ya there, friends.

flashflash account 12-8-2019 04:05 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Votes:

Funnygurl555 -> TWGma #7
XelNya -> ShadoWolfe #9
inDheart -> thesunfan #17
Funnygurl555 -> ShadoWolfe #29
star-crossed -> the sun fan #35
the sun fan -> inDheart #41

ShadoWolfe- 2 (XelNya, Funnygurl555, )
the sun fan- 2 (inDheart, star-crossed, )
inDheart- 1 (the sun fan, )

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 04:06 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Alright came back from grocery shopping and kicked my brother off the computer, glad to see Charu's poppin in but sadly popped back out, with everyone I've played with in the past and those I haven't played with yet I can tell this is gonna be a good game.

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 04:07 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Also on top of that gg on the new computer, I really need to upgrade mine cuz I have a few modpacks I wanna play, but aside from that I seem to be alright in the gameplay department from the few games I actually do play. : P

star-crossed 12-8-2019 04:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4703839)
...I see how it is
;_;

I do not think this message was meant to be too serious. But I will say...you were here and he is not yet, and that is just the most surface level difference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4703834)
I'm really sad that I might have to explain that post.

I like this post.

I think I like Subaru's general enthusiasm.

Charu is pretty much a more boring sun fan. I do not personally relate to ever finding it hunky dory if I do not feel like I am getting much from posts but I am not convinced that that means as much for Charu.

I am not sure if I will be here for EOD, but I will be here some while longer regardless.

inDheart 12-8-2019 04:39 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
charu

should i set an alarm to start playing the game? depending how long this runs it might singlehandedly fix my sleep

Charu 12-8-2019 04:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
A boring sun fan is a cool title I think I can dig

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 05:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
What's my title ;o

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 05:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4703857)
A boring sun fan is a cool title I think I can dig

i too would dig that title if i had it

TWGma 12-8-2019 05:13 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703801)
So the rivalry game did not resolve the rivalry?

Nothing will ever resolve it. If anything, wolves (AKA the funnygurls) winning it probably only strengthened her resolve.



Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4703825)
of course not. we're rivals for life 8) RIGHT T-FORCE

(8 RIGHT FG



Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4703828)
I will instead make miserable attempts to be funny

How're those any different than usual.



Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4703832)
It's such an obvious meme that you look bad for trying to dig deeper into it.

This man also has a point here.

TWGma 12-8-2019 05:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4703860)
i too would dig that title if i had it

Bruh. T-Force's Rival is your title. Just like mine is Funnygurl's Rival.

You and I are as inseperable as Red and Blue, Gold and Silver, player and Hau.
Our greatest rivals seeing each other to victory or death, and nothing else in between!




Fuck, I'm Hop aren't I.

inDheart 12-8-2019 05:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
yep, you're hop

congrats

TWGma 12-8-2019 05:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Woo(loo)

Charu 12-8-2019 05:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Oh, now you screwed up.

Now you have to speak like Hop, and y'know what that means?

Charu 12-8-2019 05:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
That's right, talking about how impressive your wooloo is, because by gosh, WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU SEND IT OUT AS YOUR FIRST EVERY TIME!?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 05:27 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I'm scared what does this mean

inDheart 12-8-2019 05:28 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
but it's in the top percentage of all wooloo

star-crossed 12-8-2019 05:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4703859)
What's my title ;o

Burger Enthusiast (?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4703861)
This man also has a point here.

Is it just bad or actually wolfy?

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 05:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 


Whoever's Hop, this is your profile picture now if you have your current pic saved and able to replace.

XelNya 12-8-2019 05:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703835)
Nah, I do not think it matters what your exact sentiment was.

Ok we both know you just fucking lied.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703855)
I do not think this message was meant to be too serious. But I will say...you were here and he is not yet, and that is just the most surface level difference.



I like this post.

I think I like Subaru's general enthusiasm.

Charu is pretty much a more boring sun fan. I do not personally relate to ever finding it hunky dory if I do not feel like I am getting much from posts but I am not convinced that that means as much for Charu.

I am not sure if I will be here for EOD, but I will be here some while longer regardless.

...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4703864)
Woo(loo)

Fuck outta here with being hop.

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 05:31 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4703862)
Bruh. T-Force's Rival is your title. Just like mine is Funnygurl's Rival.

You and I are as inseperable as Red and Blue, Gold and Silver, player and Hau.
Our greatest rivals seeing each other to victory or death, and nothing else in between!




Fuck, I'm Hop aren't I.

ok

star-crossed 12-8-2019 05:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4703860)
i too would dig that title if i had it

Why aspire to be a lame knockoff of someone else? Neither of you are lacking in personality

star-crossed 12-8-2019 05:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4703872)
Ok we both know you just fucking lied.



...


What are you on about?

TWGma 12-8-2019 05:45 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4703870)
Is it just bad or actually wolfy?

Column A Column B.
It could be just bad if it weren't coming from a player of your calibre. Instead, it just looks like you're prodding Subaru for thoughts while also a slight pocket job.

TWGma 12-8-2019 05:46 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Also, Wooloo should have the ability that it's weak to fire even if it's not the right typing.. SET THAT WOOL AFLAME

star-crossed 12-8-2019 05:49 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I have never been a wolf in a game with you, and this is not the first time that you have thought that my response to a meme was too serious. (The last time I specifically remember, involved me getting baited by FFA). It's potentially possible I would be too serious as a wolf too, but I don't happen to be one right now.

My first reaction to inD saying he thought you meant something else was that I didn't really think it made much difference which you meant. But I wasn't bothered to even reply to say that until you talked about it.

My goal of questioning Subaru really was just to see what he would say about something that was at least vaguely related to the game at hand, since talking about burgers endlessly is only so telling, and he had for whatever reason made the choice not to respond to what others had said. What I like from him is him expressing again that he will be able to post more, in the first post.

I do not know what you think I am lying about exactly but if you explain that maybe I can clear it up.

inDheart 12-8-2019 05:53 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
is it too early for the star town read to be real


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution