Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Resending or postponing submitted files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121031)

ninjaKIWI 11-10-2011 07:38 PM

Re: Resending or postponing submitted files

I was wondering, what'll be happening with i love (orange things)? Excluded from the batch?

HammyMcSquirrel 11-11-2011 10:14 PM

Sent an updated .dwi last night with a sync fix on a few sections in Powerpuff Gabberz.

ninjaKIWI 11-12-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjaKIWI (Post 3565670)
I was wondering, what'll be happening with i love (orange things)? Excluded from the batch?

Guys? I just need to know so that I can plan accordingly.

DossarLX ODI 11-12-2011 01:18 PM

jimerax said that he'd be gone for a week or something, so I don't know if you're going to get an answer to that.

Edit: Here was the post http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=239

foilman8805 11-14-2011 01:18 AM

If my file (Alone Again At 4AM) gets accepted after the pending review, I will go ahead and add the 2 second silence in the beginning of the file.

bmah 11-14-2011 01:20 AM

You might as well do it now. jimerax will be away for about a week and he ultimately decides on whether the fixes are acceptable or not*.

*specifically referring to conditionally queued files; normally accepted files with fixes sent don't really get preliminary checks until the file is nearly about to go in-game

foilman8805 11-14-2011 01:43 AM

Okay, silence added and I'm emailing it to the FFR batch email right now.

Nullifidian 11-14-2011 01:53 PM

I'll be sending fixes of do i smile, system doctor and pandora by the end of this week. I forgot to send them out last weekend and now I'm not near the computer the fixes are on.

megamon88 11-14-2011 07:48 PM

Sent fixes for 404th of July and All Y'all Bitches.

bmah 11-14-2011 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 3568319)
Sent fixes for 404th of July and All Y'all Bitches.

ok, but 404th of July wasn't accepted

Remember, the hard batch required an average of 6.5/10 to get a file in, and 404th averages at around 6.3/10 unfortunately. ):

megamon88 11-14-2011 10:18 PM

Whoops, must've miscalculated; I thought it got 6.5 on the dot. Oh well, it would've made everyone rage at the file anyways :P

hi19hi19 11-14-2011 11:18 PM

Sent fixes for Night Walker.

I'd still like clarification on the status of CmR, currently it is marked:
CmR (hi19hi19) - [!]a bit more note syncing on some parts
And I'm unsure what this is referring to, as the sync seems right to me when I checked it in DDReam.

bmah 11-14-2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjaKIWI (Post 3566371)
Guys? I just need to know so that I can plan accordingly.

This actually hasn't been decided yet, and since jimerax's away for a while, you won't hear the last of it until then. But I can almost guarantee that the file was too easy to be accepted into the batch.

However, since that is most likely the case, you might as well just leave it and save it for another regular batch later on. The only real issue was the difficulty for this particular batch, so it'll match fine with any other batch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3568512)
I'd still like clarification on the status of CmR, currently it is marked:
CmR (hi19hi19) - [!]a bit more note syncing on some parts
And I'm unsure what this is referring to, as the sync seems right to me when I checked it in DDReam.

Like ninjakiwi, you'll have to wait for jimerax to return. He made that comment himself. Sorry guys. ):

woker-X 11-15-2011 12:05 AM

sent fixes for my files (Wolf by Night and Earthquake on the Southern Texas Canyon)

bmah 11-15-2011 12:35 AM

Updated to post #32. Unfortunately, the files you're sending woker doesn't seem to be arriving in the inbox...

megamon88 11-15-2011 12:38 AM

You missed All Y'all Bitches :P

Nullifidian 11-15-2011 01:39 PM

totally unrelated post but, hi19, your avatar is amazing.

bmah 11-15-2011 11:16 PM

I've now got both of your fixes, woker.

ninjaKIWI 11-18-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3568542)
This actually hasn't been decided yet, and since jimerax's away for a while, you won't hear the last of it until then. But I can almost guarantee that the file was too easy to be accepted into the batch.

However, since that is most likely the case, you might as well just leave it and save it for another regular batch later on. The only real issue was the difficulty for this particular batch, so it'll match fine with any other batch.

In that case, I was wondering if I might be able to strike a deal with you guys. Since it technically did receive an accepted score, maybe you'd allow it to be sent as a re-submission next batch?

bmah 11-18-2011 04:47 PM

Don't think it'll count as a resubmission.

Also, if you've been lurking around, jimerax just returned today and started posting again. Here's what he said about your song:

I Love (Orange Things) (ninjaKIWI) - The file seems fine but doesn't meet difficulty requirement, resubmit to regular batch.