Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Films and Television (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Twilight. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=103578)

cherrygirl1223 12-1-2008 05:41 PM

Twilight.

-What are you thoughts, opinions on Twilight.
- What are your opions on New Moon bein' made in March and comin' out late 2009 or early 2010.
-What was your favorite part of the movie?
-Whick is better the book or movie?
any other comments on the movie/book?
Also, what is everyone’s thoughts on the Robert Pattison playin' Edward &
Kristen Stewart playin' Bella.

+ i think they fit the parts very well it looks like they have chemistry which made the movie even more amazing.

PlaceboFX 12-1-2008 05:44 PM

Re: Twilight.

Everyone is so Twilight crazy lately. It isn't really my thing.

Anyways, I think this is supposed to be in the media section.

STD_Sappy 12-1-2008 05:47 PM

I saw it 4 times, with different people. :X Late 2009 is just fine for me...I enjoyed the book better, because I always enjoy the books more then the movies. The Cullens family is the hottest family I've ever f*cking seen. xD

Kekeb 12-1-2008 05:52 PM

Never heard of it, seems like it wouldn't be my cup of tea.

massflavour 12-1-2008 05:54 PM

All I know for sure is that the trailer looked horrible. I don't intend to read the books or see the movie.

robertsona 12-1-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kekeb (Post 2907548)
Never heard of it, seems like it wouldn't be my cup of tea.

You've never been around a girl have you.
But twilight sucks anyway.

Windscarredfaith 12-1-2008 06:20 PM

I never read the book but I went to watch the movie since everyone was so hyped up about it. I thought the movie sucked tremendously and was more funny than anything because of the bad acting. I feel like it had potential to be a good movie, but they should've hired better people.

jellygod 12-1-2008 06:24 PM

looks gay, havent read the book and movie looks gay. the girl isn't even hot. she's average.

Grandiagod 12-1-2008 06:26 PM

no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Im Vince 12-1-2008 06:29 PM

It is a love story, or at least that's what I heard, so how can a boy like this movie? Oh and I haven't seen it, nor will I.

tha Guardians 12-1-2008 06:31 PM

Besides faking interest to pick up girls, Twilight is overrated and just plain ghey.

LckyLeprechaun1 12-1-2008 06:42 PM

haha, i see you people dont know a good series of movies, or were you not able to get past the girly love parts of the movie, all vampire movies in that time they were shown were all girly, but i will leave you all to your own opinions, meh for a first time showing of the book, it is alright, the actors/actresses tried to hard to get there part down, and it was a little bit overracted, but all in all it was a good movie

tha Guardians 12-1-2008 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LckyLeprechaun1 (Post 2907658)
haha, i see you people dont know a good series of movies, or were you not able to get past the girly love parts of the movie, all vampire movies in that time they were shown were all girly, but i will leave you all to your own opinions, meh for a first time showing of the book, it is alright, the actors/actresses tried to hard to get there part down, and it was a little bit overracted, but all in all it was a good movie

It's a love story about vampires, which is completely original and not at all cheesy.

Plus it's overacted?
I'm sorry, but no man or sensible female should be proudly associated with this movie or book. It's okay to read it or watch it. It's okay to like it.
However, it is not okay to talk about it.

LckyLeprechaun1 12-1-2008 06:52 PM

didnt mention it was cheesy, and i honestly like there acting, i loved the book and i love the movie, love stories are great, it has a good mix of dark and light, very original in most cases, and yes original in this

super kid 12-1-2008 06:54 PM

I like this movie. I thought it was fairly okay during the first part, but towards the end it got a little more better. The short haired vampire girl is so effin hott though haha.

PlaceboFX 12-1-2008 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im Vince (Post 2907629)
It is a love story, or at least that's what I heard, so how can a boy like this movie? Oh and I haven't seen it, nor will I.

I don't see anything wrong with a guy wanting to watch a love story....as long as it's a good one.

I even got bad reviews from hardcore Twilight book fans, so I'm not even bothering.

tha Guardians 12-1-2008 07:06 PM

I'll probably end up seeing on a date or something anyway, but it's not the kind of movie a guy should go to with anyone but their girlfriend.

Mr. Bob 12-1-2008 07:06 PM

the movie looks like garbage :P

massflavour 12-1-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LckyLeprechaun1 (Post 2907658)
haha, i see you people dont know a good series of movies

l m a o

Tater Tot 12-1-2008 07:35 PM

The liking of the movie seems to be gender based. Every guy I've spoken to has hated it (myself included), and every girl I've spoken to has loved it (possibly because of Edward the main guy vampire).