Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116884)

ichliebekase 10-17-2011 02:05 AM

Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (Submission Closed)

Don't get me wrong AJ, I'd definitely like to send in some fixes based on what you said in your notes. I even sent the song to hi19 before and he gave me some suggestions too and I plan to fix this before it goes in. Don't think your feedback went unnoticed :]

Thanks so much to all the judges. Looks like my cap just went to 4 :>

justin_ator 10-17-2011 02:05 AM

Can we work on recommended fixes and send it over as a fixed file, or is that submission set in stone until it gets accepted/rejected by jimerax or another judge?

jimerax 10-17-2011 02:10 AM

[SAP]
++/++/++ - 6
++/++/+ - 4
++/+/+ - 3
+/+/+ and 14pts - 2
13pts - 1
files that passed the second judgement - 1

Considering the acceptance rate, putting 11pts for the second judgement is unlikely unless the rating is +/+/-.. sry.

bob bob 10-17-2011 02:13 AM

2 ++ and a pass (speaking of the pass, who did it get passed to, i couldn't find it)

wat

Ziergdsx18 10-17-2011 02:15 AM

i noticed a lot of ++ on this batch.

wow so many pr0's up in here o.o

justin_ator 10-17-2011 02:16 AM

'cept me >.>

hi19hi19 10-17-2011 02:17 AM

Slightly confused as to where to go now.
I'm assuming my [++][+][+.] and [+.][+][+] are in the game. Of course I'll send minor fixes based on the notes I got but yeah, these two seem fine.

Caprice for Violin in B Minor Theme and Variations got a [+.][?][++]. Clearly two judges thought the file had merit, but wc didn't even really comment on the file, just said he thought the song should be different (okay..?)
I don't really know what to do with this. Submit it again and hope for different judges? Give up on the file? Wat do

And my [-][+.][PASS] file... exactly what happens with a [PASS] rating? I couldn't find any other notes about the file, was it actually passed to someone else?
Obviously it's not going to be accepted, but can I resubmit it next batch without it counting to my total, or do I have to submit it again with it taking up one of my maximum slots?

jimerax 10-17-2011 02:25 AM

I'll give ratings on [PASS] files.

bmah 10-17-2011 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3552437)
Can we work on recommended fixes and send it over as a fixed file, or is that submission set in stone until it gets accepted/rejected by jimerax or another judge?

If the file was conditionally accepted/borderline, you can send a fix anytime and it'll get placed in the queue.
If the file was rejected, you'll have to send the fix for the next batch (except you can't do that for the upcoming hard batch) and it'll be judged again. In other words, this will cause quite a bit of delay to a file you wanted to get in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob bob (Post 3552441)
2 ++ and a pass (speaking of the pass, who did it get passed to, i couldn't find it)

It got passed to no one yet.

I'm currently requesting jimerax to test it however. (edit: ninja'd - see above)

00Razor00 10-17-2011 03:44 AM

Mfw the only vocal part I stepped in my chart was the "break it down" part which lasts like what? Not even 2 seconds? So I really have no idea what you're on about, AJ, lol.

Appreciate the notes, almost had borderline x) 10/20.

megamon88 10-17-2011 06:57 AM

15+, 15, 13 and 13? I think that means 4/4 :D I'll take a more detailed look at the notes later today and fix up the small stuff.

iironiic 10-17-2011 07:30 AM

14 and 13 here. I will definitely fix minor problems in those files later today.

EDIT: JX, did you get my resubmission for No Purpose Flour? I sent it about two weeks ago with my other two files. If not, I can resend an email.

jimerax 10-17-2011 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iironiic (Post 3552492)
EDIT: JX, did you get my resubmission for No Purpose Flour? I sent it about two weeks ago with my other two files. If not, I can resend an email.

queue'd it with the fix.

Elite Ninja 10-17-2011 09:20 AM

oh cool so I guess 13/15 means accepted with fixes? I just might get my first file on FFR :D

When I get home from school today I will take your suggestions and fix the chart. Thanks for the notes!

who_cares973 10-17-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3552435)
Caprice for Violin in B Minor Theme and Variations [+.][?][++]
Not sure I agree with wc on this one... it's a Theme and Variations, that's how it's supposed to sound >_>
Well either way I was kinda expecting this, I had a feeling this would be controversial!

i dont see how this file is controversial ?_? the steps themselves are fine and fun its the song that dragged on and how broken it felt that was my problem. all the pauses in between ruined it for me and id personally rather see it as seperate files than 1 who cares if its a theme and variations.

ALSO

warren - + + +.
velocity - + +. +
stay crunchy - + + +.
throwing fire - + + +
stately, wrong - + +. ++

5/5 :D

bob bob 10-17-2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimerax (Post 3552448)
I'll give ratings on [PASS] files.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
doubt ill get another ++ on earth blew up but we will see

JSH 10-17-2011 10:04 AM

Darling +, -, ?
lol

Tasteless +., +, +?
I still have a chance for this one!

justin_ator 10-17-2011 10:07 AM

I'm still a little confused as to whether my file is capable of getting in or not. It got an 11, so with fixes can it make it? Or will it have to be a resubmission later after the hard songs batch? I'll gladly fix it now if it means I could finally get a song in FFR.

bob bob 10-17-2011 10:11 AM

11 would mean resubmission unless it got +,+,-