Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:29 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530460)
it doesn't make it any less true that i inned for this under the stipulation that multiple people would be voting you d0.

it doesn't make it any less true that people still don't want to play with you.

I still don't care whether or not you feel like you're accelerating the game, because self voting and claiming vanilla town is literally never a good gambit or strategy or shit tier play or whatever the fuck you want to call it. your opening post was still shit, and your reactions and "chaos" throughout the thread pretty much all point to being a scum. choof put it well, and you're definitely not taking it to heart.

=====

freezin, what's my wolf game like?

i have never played with you as a wolf so i have no handle on it. reading previous games where im not in them doesnt really give me the feeling of knowing someones game.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530459)
hence why i didnt really feel like pursuing that line of questioning more because i thought while its gross for him to want haku dead even if hes town maybe its just something thats outside of the scope of this game. then you fucking blew it up by thinking i was talking about sunfan

Don't really like this response because it's solely focused on intitial vote and not haku's further reactions. And the part about sunfan, i'm still waiting on that clarification i guess.

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:31 AM

no it's not cognitive dissonance, that implies that his behavior is disagreeing with his thoughts.

it's more like being in customer service and dealing with shitheads who don't understand basic english while not getting paid

gradiant's frustration is p-real atm, wouldn't touch him at all

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4530444)
i still don't think i ever got it answered from freezin whether it's haku's or your post he doesn't like

if it's haku's, ok, sure

if it's yours, has he even seen you wolf? because the "reminds me of his wolf game" comment would have to be about you then unless i'm really lost in his posts

then ? @ shit

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530455)
you said you weren't backing off of him.

yeah i thought you were referring to something else my b. when i said i wasnt backing off him i meant i wanted something from him more than what hes given. like specifically what he doesnt like about my posts instead of the generalizations he gave me and that statement was meant to pressure him to give it to me.

until you blew it up

lmfao i unconsciously just replaced freezinice with "shit"

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:32 AM

what did i say that blew up what you were talking about specifically with sunfan now? you said i was blowing shit up when you were talking about yoshl.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530467)
lmfao i unconsciously just replaced freezinice with "shit"

yeah i fucking noticed :[

inDheart 03-11-2017 01:33 AM

ok good night thread

don't really feel like putting my vote anywhere else right now pending me reading other things and people making the posts they're saying they will make

Charu 03-11-2017 01:33 AM

I feel kiiiiiind of uncomfortable right now, tbh fam

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530468)
what did i say that blew up what you were talking about specifically with sunfan now? you said i was blowing shit up when you were talking about yoshl.

in sunfans case it was suppose to be this looming threat that would motivate him to elaborate on a point he might otherwise ignore but now that you made all these posts and forced me to explain it in detail i feel like it might not get the intended effect, and if it does, not the organic response i wanted

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

it doesn't make it any less true that i inned for this under the stipulation that multiple people would be voting you d0.

Why? I survived the entire previous game until the very end.

Quote:

it doesn't make it any less true that people still don't want to play with you.

You're the first person to seriously tell me this. I would have left TWG on FFR a long time ago if I felt like this was a general impression of me.

Quote:

I still don't care whether or not you feel like you're accelerating the game, because self voting and claiming vanilla town is literally never a good gambit or strategy or shit tier play or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Well, teach me how to play or watch me trial & error stuff until I find something that works.

Quote:

your opening post was still shit

Why is it shit? I'm literally letting others choose my meta for fun and I ask them to make a village. You don't want to find your other town reads?

Quote:

and your reactions and "chaos" throughout the thread pretty much all point to being a scum. choof put it well, and you're definitely not taking it to heart.

Choof's idea is right, but what happens in reality at the end of D0 is that town don't really know what to do. I'm trying to give you all something to do.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:34 AM

so in my mind you kind of blew it up

i mean im not that mad about it but thats what i meant

inDheart 03-11-2017 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530390)
I know you want to get your quips in but he votes me gives shoddy reasons that are unformed and bad then peace outs. Reminds me of his wolf game.

So I'm not backing off this and if for some reason u still don't understand I'll explain to you like your 5

@freezin is this post about sunfan actually

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:35 AM

hahaha, an eod vote from freezin is a 'looming threat'

Charu 03-11-2017 01:36 AM

Haku

Just the very act of prefacing can be seen negatively. ESPECIALLY FOR THIS SETUP

Think about that for a bit.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:36 AM

Thanks for quoting that indheart. Yes freezin, explain that like we're all 5 since you're not doing very good currently

inDheart 03-11-2017 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530465)
then ? @ shit

i think i mistook his post for who it's about

still somewhat happy it made this post happen though

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530476)
hahaha, an eod vote from freezin is a 'looming threat'

a votes a vote

it doesnt matter who it comes from

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530480)
a votes a vote

it doesnt matter who it comes from

except you never actually made the vote. not much pressure there and not much effort to actually get an answer from sunfan