Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 03:15 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

MY T-FORCE VOTE IS VALID

JERK.

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701571)
I want to block every message charu posts. I just want to lynch him because i dont want any more of his stupid meme stuff and I dont care if its a bad play.

shoulda seen the game where he posted dolphin noises for like half the time

flashflash account 11-6-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

I want to block every message charu posts. I just want to lynch him because i dont want any more of his stupid meme stuff and I dont care if its a bad play.

Roleplay is a scumtell intensifies

psychoangel691 11-6-2019 03:16 PM

Hi, I exist. Unfortunately, am swamped with IRL stuff at the moment but will do my best to catch up and be here for EOD.

XelNya 11-6-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701570)
i'm wary of the two riot votes moreso, especially xel's vote, since xel /should/ have been in at least one game with riot before (me n xel started playing twg at around the same time)

xel

im always suspicious of mml and i'm tryna not

FG

You should know well enough that my vote is literally a vote to get info out of him, and I've stated why I dislike his reads list.

Your vote is genuinely bad, given that I've actually given a fair context for it, and it's clearly a productive vote.

Your vote actually sits in the anti-town pile for that reason.

XelNya 11-6-2019 03:25 PM

That's also my way of saying if you don't move it, you're next, and it's now omgus or wifom.

XelNya 11-6-2019 03:25 PM

not*

way to typo me

storn42 11-6-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701568)
catching up.

kappa's ok

storn is being a little tinfoily, not enough for a ping yet though

ALIENS!!

Shadow_God_10 11-6-2019 03:39 PM

Catching up on mobile. Charu's being a bird, Riot has given us a promise with a metric shit load of words later on, Kappa survived watching Spaceballs without his liver failing, and the main point of discussion is whatever the fuck that reads list was supposed to be.

I am slowly becoming okay with a Riot lynch

XelNya 11-6-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701582)
Catching up on mobile. Charu's being a bird, Riot has given us a promise with a metric shit load of words later on, Kappa survived watching Spaceballs without his liver failing, and the main point of discussion is whatever the fuck that reads list was supposed to be.

I am slowly becoming okay with a Riot lynch

XelNya 11-6-2019 03:44 PM

If you're gonna sheep me you better add something to it

Shadow_God_10 11-6-2019 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701583)

I see what you did there, you clever bastard

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 03:45 PM

lets fight xel

Shadow_God_10 11-6-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701584)
If you're gonna sheep me you better add something to it

When I get to work. Mobile formatting is shitty.

XelNya 11-6-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701586)
lets fight xel

'Aight

Charu 11-6-2019 04:11 PM

Quote:

Mmm, sounds like that's a you problem more than a me problem.

Can't please everyone, folks! Such is the nature of entertainment!

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701565)
I actually want to wait to flesh this one out cause I want to see where your vote goes at the end of the day before moving you out of null

Where my vote goes has no barring on what I've done and why you read those actions as towny/wolfy/null in your post saying there was such actions

Basically this is bullshit so you don't have to commit to what you where saying down the line.

You're past feelings and their reasons for my past actions don't need my future actions to smooth them out. I asked you to expand on why you made a post you already made, this shouldn't be that hard for someone as seasoned in the game as you are

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 04:24 PM

Also

We're not voting Charu just because he's acting like a shit
We're not voting Xel while he's actually decided to stay active and mildly relevant d0

If you're at one of those two conclusions then throw out your notes and reread the thread kthx.

123kappa3 11-6-2019 04:26 PM

MML whats that calice cup thing your competing in. sounds interesting.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 04:30 PM

It's a month long Shmup (Arcade shooter/bullet hell) competition! I'm having problems recording my runs (since none of them are top 3, I'm just submitting screenshots) but many of the players are so you can check the score listings and see footage of the top runs

Still gonna try to stream throughout the month, just gotta work through the tech

Anyway Kappa give me your 3 would-lynch-if-EoD-is-2-minutes-away and reasons why, as detailed as you can. If you're cool, throw in your never lynch as well. EoD is tonight, fellas

Charu 11-6-2019 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701594)
It's a month long Shmup (Arcade shooter/bullet hell) competition! I'm having problems recording my runs (since none of them are top 3, I'm just submitting screenshots) but many of the players are so you can check the score listings and see footage of the top runs

Still gonna try to stream throughout the month, just gotta work through the tech

*letting me go out of character again*

Yo, this sounds fun. I'm super bad at Shmups though, but I have a blast playing through hard ones. I'm assuming you have to do use actual hardware and not emulate though, right? Can't be easy with some Shmups being JP only and or being strictly a cabinet.

123kappa3 11-6-2019 04:34 PM

Charu, Mellon collie, riot, (charu is literly because hes a shit) also {flashflash} is looking weird dont think id vote tho. Never lynching DBP, Kayla because of inactivity.

Storn, Xel, MML are town reads

IM not going to try to read shadow so ill put under no lynch as well.

Funny is kind of in the same boat as flash flash all though less so because of posting less.

123kappa3 11-6-2019 04:35 PM

there in no order btw

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 04:35 PM

why wouldn't you vote us if you think we are weird?

123kappa3 11-6-2019 04:38 PM

oh shit i forgot reasons. mellon collie because of the comments towards riots post of liking it. Riot because of the explanation of his list which makes it seem like it was strategic which if it wasnt then it would look more town but, now it looks like hes using the talk as a way to cover up the bad list. Flash flash is also a kind of lynch just because of their reads and being a little flip floppy and stuff but idk yet.

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 04:44 PM

newsflash kappa: most ppl are town, so most ppl shouldn't be weird :P

123kappa3 11-6-2019 04:45 PM

Im going to push every semi wolf read I get. You cant tell me how to play :( .

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701508)
You like the reads or like he did a reads yet recognise it's hot garbage? This is an important distinction

I like that he did the reads list, I recognize there weren't any good reads it was on page 3 for god's sake.

It's the act of doing it itself that I liked. it seemed like he was really putting himself out there to produce conversation. Who cares if the actual reads were garbage, anyone's reads would be garbage that early on

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701556)
Did you get useful information out of it? And I am not talking about the list.

What READS have this list given you besides reads on ME?

Answer me this and I'll continue to dive deeper....

People took it and ran with it as a reason to accuse you. When you were the first person to really start doing anything in the game and getting it going. I think that looks pretty suspect personally

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 04:47 PM

idk mml i ain't taking activity as a reason to not lynch xel

he's usually inactive as any alignment so activity should be nai too?
:thinking:

but i ain't at "lynch xel" yet either. we got some tImE

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701567)
raeko

between riots crappy list and raeko liking the crappy list I think liking it is the bigger crime

this is some of the flimsiest "reasoning" I've ever seen even from you, got anything else?

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701595)
*letting me go out of character again*

Yo, this sounds fun. I'm super bad at Shmups though, but I have a blast playing through hard ones. I'm assuming you have to do use actual hardware and not emulate though, right? Can't be easy with some Shmups being JP only and or being strictly a cabinet.

Naw, some of the games (most) are very expensive imports and out of print so emulators are allowed. A few are now on PS4/Switch as part of the Arcade Archieves series though. Support rereleases of rare games!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701605)
idk mml i ain't taking activity as a reason to not lynch xel

he's usually inactive as any alignment so activity should be nai too?
:thinking:

but i ain't at "lynch xel" yet either. we got some tImE

It's more so that he's contributing and, if wolf, will be easier to catch later then if he was inactive.
It's more so you don't ever lynch actives that contribute d0 unless some serious jank leads you to believe they are 100% a hit, not that I think active Xel is town Xel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701606)
this is some of the flimsiest "reasoning" I've ever seen even from you, got anything else?

Have you seen his cases on me before?

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 05:08 PM

Also Kappa: leaving inactive alive has never helped town once.

Also I guess you no vote EoD? Because the hypothetical was that it's 2 minutes away, so you just no vote here in that case?

123kappa3 11-6-2019 05:11 PM

what no you said if my top 3 i gave it. If i had to choose one right now id vote charu

123kappa3 11-6-2019 05:12 PM

lynching inactives d0 is dumb

storn42 11-6-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701608)
Also Kappa: leaving inactive alive has never helped town once.

Also I guess you no vote EoD? Because the hypothetical was that it's 2 minutes away, so you just no vote here in that case?

i've said this a thousand time, i'll say it athousand more.

ITS ALWAYS A BAD IDEA TO LYNCH INACTIVES ON D0.
that is all.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701609)
what no you said if my top 3 i gave it. If i had to choose one right now id vote charu

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701596)
Charu, Mellon collie, riot, (charu is literly because hes a shit) also {flashflash} is looking weird dont think id vote tho. Never lynching DBP, Kayla because of inactivity.

Storn, Xel, MML are town reads

IM not going to try to read shadow so ill put under no lynch as well.

Funny is kind of in the same boat as flash flash all though less so because of posting less.

So what I'm reading is, you didn't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701610)

I've argued this point seriously too many times in the past but no for real keeping inactives around / risking replacements has never helped town fucking once.

The only reason I wouldn't lynch DPB here is I know if he's town he'll tryhard at the 11th hour and if he doesn't even try then I autovote next phase

Kayla has pulled that "go UTR and then try to meet posting requirements doing EoD clusterfuck" as wolf before and I don't see any reason I should remove her off the table should the time come and she's failed to make any solid posts.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701611)
i've said this a thousand time, i'll say it athousand more.

ITS ALWAYS A BAD IDEA TO LYNCH INACTIVES ON D0.
that is all.

Sadly, that's all you've said on the matter. If I asked you to show me examples of the mindset winning games, could you?

Because it's certainly lost them

123kappa3 11-6-2019 05:23 PM

sorry my formatting was really bad. I ment just for flash flash i wouldnt vot even tho they were looking bad.

Anyway I by no means excuse DBP and Kayla from being a wolf and will go after vote them if they continue to be inactive or trying to fly under the radar. But I do think DBP said they wernt going to be as active and would be mad if that was used against them before the game started so theres also that.

Charu 11-6-2019 05:30 PM

I happily agree with the assessment that leaving inactives alive is bad for any party involved. Or a single party if one should exist in this fine conundrum of a game! Doubly so with this game in particular. I shall think the contestants not want something important be at the hands of a no-show. That's simply a no-go!

That is why we have backups at hand which I will accept for this phase only. I believe leaving them be for only this phase to be an acceptable trade-off and perhaps lynch the rest when the deed is done!

What does the audience think?

123kappa3 11-6-2019 05:30 PM

OMG fking poptart is in this game doing poptart things I completly forgot.

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701615)
Anyway I by no means excuse DBP and Kayla from being a wolf and will go after vote them if they continue to be inactive or trying to fly under the radar. But I do think DBP said they wernt going to be as active and would be mad if that was used against them before the game started so theres also that.

yeah, backpack did say that. and I can vouch for him being busy irl so I don't think this alone should be used against him

as for psychoangel, I agree with Lar that she has pulled UTR plays in the past and I'd be slightly more suspicious of her than of DBP for doing it. But I still don't think it's worth going after her yet unless we really have nothing else at all

flashflash account 11-6-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701591)
Where my vote goes has no barring on what I've done and why you read those actions as towny/wolfy/null in your post saying there was such actions

Basically this is bullshit so you don't have to commit to what you where saying down the line.

You're past feelings and their reasons for my past actions don't need my future actions to smooth them out. I asked you to expand on why you made a post you already made, this shouldn't be that hard for someone as seasoned in the game as you are

Complain all you like but it's the truth
I need to see where you end up first

Charu 11-6-2019 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701610)

This fine gent seems to know the best course of action given the context!

flashflash account 11-6-2019 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701606)

I can smell the crap all the way from Utah man
You're fake

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701622)
I can smell the crap all the way from Utah man
You're fake

based on....?

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 05:33 PM

we shouldn't keep people alive just because they're active
we shouldn't kill people just because they're inactive

my take

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 05:33 PM

that being said idk if i'll be around for this eod

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 05:37 PM

opinions on roster

1. flashflash account-- wolf lean. only seems to be focusing on raeko when she wasn't part of the main beef in the thread. and he's tunneling her. the act of tunneling is par for course, but i don't follow his reasoning.
2. mellonxcollie-- null
3. Funnygurl555-- town. get it
4. SubaruPoptart-- forgot existed
5. Shadow_God_10-- forgot existed
6. psychoangel691-- forgot existed
7. 123kappa3- town
8. Riotpolice-- null
9. storn42-- null
10. DaBackpack-- forgot existed
11. Charu-- town lean because i mindmeld with him a bit
12. MixMasterLar-- refusing to read :P
13. XelNya-- wolf lean for reasons said earlier

my vote will actually go on ffa for now. hopefully i can be back when more goes on

storn42 11-6-2019 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701614)
Sadly, that's all you've said on the matter. If I asked you to show me examples of the mindset winning games, could you?

Because it's certainly lost them

this game pretty much shows my entire thoughts on the matter.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1431

and yes, i did win that game :)

and i would like to stress. my actions there are the actions i would have taken as a member of town. and those thoughts are my current thoughts on the matter.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 05:38 PM

Honestly I don't know if you're a wolf with riot but the things you're saying make it seem like you don't really give a crap what his read list actually contained and you're just trying to generate noise/content to fit in

flashflash account 11-6-2019 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701626)
opinions on roster

1. flashflash account-- wolf lean. only seems to be focusing on raeko when she wasn't part of the main beef in the thread. and he's tunneling her. the act of tunneling is par for course, but i don't follow his reasoning.
2. mellonxcollie-- null
3. Funnygurl555-- town. get it
4. SubaruPoptart-- forgot existed
5. Shadow_God_10-- forgot existed
6. psychoangel691-- forgot existed
7. 123kappa3- town
8. Riotpolice-- null
9. storn42-- null
10. DaBackpack-- forgot existed
11. Charu-- town lean because i mindmeld with him a bit
12. MixMasterLar-- refusing to read :P
13. XelNya-- wolf lean for reasons said earlier

my vote will actually go on ffa for now. hopefully i can be back when more goes on

Oh you're trying
nice

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701629)
Oh you're trying
nice

nice to play twg with you again friend

flashflash account 11-6-2019 05:39 PM

Can you elucidate me on your riotpolice read? I remember you had one but it didn't really stick

storn42 11-6-2019 05:40 PM

i dont care whether or not we get a wolf, an inactive lynch D0 is a bad lynch.

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701628)
Honestly I don't know if you're a wolf with riot but the things you're saying make it seem like you don't really give a crap what his read list actually contained and you're just trying to generate noise/content to fit in

Well, as I explained to Lar above I don't really care what his reads list contains. It was made so early that the contents are less important to me than the action of him making it. So I'm talking about that because I think focusing on the reads is going to lead us to nothing since those reads were based on basically nothing

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701631)
Can you elucidate me on your riotpolice read? I remember you had one but it didn't really stick

if you mean me, i think he's null because i remember him being a wacky player back in the day

the reads list wasn't a *good* post. he then comes and says he did it for activity, and i could see both town and wolves doing that for different reasons.

despite being a big point of discussion, riot hasn't actually done that much

Funnygurl555 11-6-2019 05:42 PM

pce

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 05:44 PM

is it phase end tonight?

inDheart 11-6-2019 05:44 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 217
Night in 4:16:24

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 2 -- Riotpolice -- XelNya (29), MixMasterLar (28)
  • 2 -- flashflash account -- Charu (24), Funnygurl555 (23)
  • 1 -- mellon_collie -- flashflash account (26)
  • 7 -- not voting -- 123kappa3 (22), DaBackpack (1), mellon_collie (11), psychoangel691 (1), Riotpolice (11), Shadow_God_10 (10), SubaruPoptart (2)
  • 1 -- Error -- storn42 (21)

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 05:45 PM

ok yeah it is

I'm omw home now

flashflash account 11-6-2019 05:47 PM

I feel pretty good about funny now feels like she has her game face on

XelNya 11-6-2019 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701640)
I feel pretty good about funny now feels like she has her game face on

I can agree with this

to a point

SubaruPoptart 11-6-2019 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701456)
Not that it matters because both files for it are painfully boring, but which one you get?

Einstein-Rosen Bridge, I was screwin around on it and got a good run, then actually got it for real afterward. The jumpjack part near the end was nowhere near as bad as I remembered it being.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701618)
OMG fking poptart is in this game doing poptart things I completly forgot.

What's good my dude, had a parent teacher conference and caught up on like 7 pages of stuff so I'mma unpoptart myself and actually participate like I said I would.

I feel my best move since I've never really evaluated stuff all too much in the past, is give first impressions of all the players I can see from reading back through, cuz as a lot of people have said, there's no real point in making serious d0 reads, and I wanna try something so I'll do a character evaluation of some sort.

MML and Xel are being as aggressive and pushing as they've always been to my knowledge, so that's good to see.

Charu's being Charu, they've been completely different in every single game I've played to my knowledge so I think they play to not show their meta, or whatever the term is and I'm down with that. Other than that Charu's whole shtick has, in all honesty, been super entertaining because I completely forgot you could roleplay while playing this; makes me wanna try to do that once I get more established with the game.

I THINK "Raeko" is Mellon and I know nothing about them. I can't really gather much about them from their posts, as far as I know.

Everyone seems to be ragging on Riot because of the reads list he made in the beginning, which tbh the whole

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701438)
Welp I'm ending this for now. If I have not called your name, don't worry! I will bring you into the list soooooooon. Seriously tho this is D1 and I don't have time to go over all you peeps. New COD came out and I need to get busy. Have a nice night!

thing makes it not really make a lot of sense to me why you jump on it as much as y'all have. But that's just me.

flashflash has been pushing on some stuff too which is cool. I don't really know much or remember much about them from prior games but I think I've played with them before.

Kappa has been pretty vocal, hopefully likes Spaceballs now (Let the schwartz be with you), and dislikes Charu's shtick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 4701575)
Hi, I exist. Unfortunately, am swamped with IRL stuff at the moment but will do my best to catch up and be here for EOD.

Genuinely had no idea psycho existed in the game, not even gonna lie.

And I think that's it.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701620)
Complain all you like but it's the truth
I need to see where you end up first

You made statements
Fucking answer why you made those statements

You are waiting for me to provide more to you before you construct a narrative rather then organically finding one. This is not coming from a town mindset.

FFA

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701627)
this game pretty much shows my entire thoughts on the matter.
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=1431

and yes, i did win that game :)

and i would like to stress. my actions there are the actions i would have taken as a member of town. and those thoughts are my current thoughts on the matter.

A-You where Wolf
B-Dev won that game
C-I read that one and if memory serves you guys didn't gun for inactives and town lost so like.......are you being fucking serious right now?

Shadow_God_10 11-6-2019 06:03 PM

Quote:

This is literally the same thing you did in the Turbo when you were wolfing. Just thought I'd point this out

Shadow_God_10 11-6-2019 06:08 PM

Anyways at work right now. I'll pop in and out if I get time

flashflash account 11-6-2019 06:19 PM

You are waiting for me to provide more to you before you construct a narrative rather then organically finding one. This is not coming from a town mindset.

Not only is this pretty silly but it's not true even if you try to say it is.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 06:24 PM

As a wolf I don't struggle to produce fake content so calling me out on something as a way to be able to more easily produce fake content isn't very sound in the first place

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 06:26 PM

Hi, I have returned. I can take a few quick questions before posting: "mass quantities"

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701650)
Hi, I have returned. I can take a few quick questions before posting: "mass quantities"

Naw you can get straight to the mass walls of text

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 06:32 PM

It will take a bit. Thank you for patience.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 06:38 PM

Are we waiting for wolf convos

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701355)
I CONSISTENTLY MAKE GOOD SETS

PPL TELL ME TO PURSUE IT PROFESSIONALLY

wheeeeeeeeee

when you make it big promise me you'll hire me as a writer for your TV show/movie

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701391)
Hi. I am on my break at work. Feeling like the day 1 shenaneganeries are still in play. I'll wait till later to get serious.

what

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701428)
Mml giving me baddy vibes

Don't like dbp He PoStS mOrE aS tOwN
These two are on my radar atm

I will eat your testicles

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:29 PM

not in a gay way

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701438)
I've lived in the town all my life: none

I kinda like you:
Charu: you've set up a precedence already about how you are willing to play this game with a bang and I appreciate it. Your vote on flashflashaccount is pretty solid. I don't like him so far already.

Mixmaster: I like your posts so far.

null/no read:
Mellon: post more

123 kappa: yes, post your drunkenness. Idk what you are lol

Datbackpack/shadow/Subarupoptart: post more I need those JUICY reads on you.

...maybe not cool:
Funnygurl555: um weird posts are coming from you. I have no read on you, but you seem to like posting stuff about past game references to other players and talking about stuff that doesn't have to do with the game. Plus that T-Force vote why did you vote him. Is he playing? Or am I lost? (Probably me lost)

Storn/flashflashaccount: do please appear to look like better townsfolk. You both are weird with the votes and all. Plus storm why are you voting to kill self, please drop this weird shit lol

yo, you killing towns at night bruhh: none

Welp I'm ending this for now. If I have not called your name, don't worry! I will bring you into the list soooooooon. Seriously tho this is D1 and I don't have time to go over all you peeps. New COD came out and I need to get busy. Have a nice night!

if you're gonna post such a half-assed reads list why even bother?

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701449)
these two reads, they don't work in the same list

especially one I am absent from

so you're doing one or two things with that post

you're trying too hard as a wolf

you are trying to start establishing your universe of game progression to deep wolf

you're just trying too hard as a town

everyone else vote which with your phones calling 1800-Ican'tactuallybebothered

it's especially funny that they are the same read but for some reason raeko gets her own little slot while the rest of us get to share

almost as if he gave up partway through

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4701457)
im mindmelding with xel here on finding riot's early reads a little strange. it's a ping but not something i'd pursue rn though.

we haven't played together in years and my play style's changed a lot since then (as in, i'm a really lazy player now lmfao).

I have no idea how these two thoughts are connected

"i'm lazy now therefore i find riotpolice's reads strange"

???

DaBackpack 11-6-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701463)
spicy take based on that reads list:

riot is a wolf, and therefore charu is a wolf, MML is town.
there either isn't a 3rd wolf or that wolf is hidden in the nulls or i'm actually thinking more likely was left off the list. Of the nulls, raeko really stands out, since "post more" is the only comment yet she isn't listed in the group with the other "post more" players.

all of this is using the assumption that riot is a wolf (i'm not very confident in that statement especially knowing that he is an older player) and is based almost entirely off just the reads list.

storn is town