Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:43 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Though thanks Riot for making interacting this game way easier for me

I appreciate you
















































































































but you still wolfy

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:43 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
in fact

hey

Riot

rly

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:44 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
In the words of a character owned by a company that has sadly gone to shit

Is this easy mode?

Charu 11-6-2019 12:45 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701519)
The fact that MML wants to vote charu and flashflash having MML as null bothers me a little. I almost want to lynch charu and if he comes back town that looks super bad for MML and Flashflash. Charu wolf read for me isnt super strong but, it will give a lot of info.

Word of caution! Don't be looking at the picture as a black and white canvas. That'll simply be way too predictable for our adversaries!

Unless of course you are one, but that's besides the point. You're making the same mistake as that fine fellow over there with the number fourty-two!

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:45 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Call me D.Va this game, because I'm gonna be hard to please.

storn42 11-6-2019 12:48 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701515)
I want to see a new Zelda rep that isn't just link with a twist
From a new series I'd love to see a dark souls rep since Namco publishes the series

The problem with a dark souls rep imo is that i dont there is a strong enough character in the series to make an entire character out of, that doesn't just feel like a generic swordsman or whatever. i also just dont see them fitting in well with the rest of the cast, but idk how much of an issue that is. As much as i love dark souls, and as much as i'd love to see solaire prasing the sun i just dont think it would be a good fit. but if nintendo can prove me wrong i'd love to see it.

storn42 11-6-2019 12:52 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701491)

Mr. storn fourty-two, are you aware of the implications this statement brings among yourself once your claims are realized to be false despite the disclaimer at the end? Oh how absolutely fabulous! Already this is showing up to be an entertaining segment my dear listeners!

i didn't see this earlier so i apologize for not responding. I understand all the implications one like you might have, but as i mentioned before i feel that this assumtions and reads can only be put into play once we flip riot. though really your flip could also put us into action. and dont take that post as a big read on anything you've done this game. imo its more of me pointing out something interesting that i saw and being able to look back at it at the end of the game to see if my silly read was right.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 01:10 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701513)
Terry is a boring addition to the game for me personally, I'm excited for the next one, hoping it's someone else I wanted to see.

I am now morally ok to lynchXel d0

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701517)
My wet dream that will never happen is kaho from momodora, but yeah, that ain't happenin'

If you search long enough I promise you can find me saying the same thing about Terry; been saying I would kill to see him added as an SNK rep for years. Him and Crash are the two I've been waiting on

Plus they added a METRIC FUCKTON of fanservice and references that make my old school Neo Geo ass so hyped

Me and Justice just sat at the menu listening to the Ikari Warriors theme for like 5 minutes a second ago, that's my hype level.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701525)
Word of caution! Don't be looking at the picture as a black and white canvas. That'll simply be way too predictable for our adversaries!

Unless of course you are one, but that's besides the point. You're making the same mistake as that fine fellow over there with the number fourty-two!

I don't know what skit you're trying to do, but I don't see it as you trying your best to solve. All it's gonna do is make people start to ignore you, and you should know that without me saying so.


Kappa, I like that you're trying to solve but it's wicked early to be building worlds. What we should be doing is finding the best d0 lynch and the best way is just to engage content and encourage everyone to post.

Frankly anyone who hasn't commented on Riot's reads needs to share their opinion on what mindset he was likely in when he made it. Also, Xel is 100% correct that Raeko liking them is sus. If they where partners, it makes sense why he would think of Raeko all on her own while lumping the rest together.

inDheart 11-6-2019 01:10 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
votecounts will be rather low tech for several hours after this, advance apologies

Votes from post 4 to post 127
Night in 8:51:26

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- Riotpolice -- XelNya (17)
  • 1 -- flashflash account -- Charu (12)
  • 9 -- not voting -- 123kappa3 (11), DaBackpack (1), flashflash account (14), mellon_collie (5), MixMasterLar (14), psychoangel691 (0), Riotpolice (3), Shadow_God_10 (7), SubaruPoptart (2)
  • 2 -- Error -- Funnygurl555 (9), storn42 (16)

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 01:13 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
TL; DR

Terry is my wet dream

Charu is being annoying and I suspect its intentional

Kappa is jumping the gun a tad

Everyone needs to pick a side on Riot (to compare later) and those who don't need to be looked into

Imma sheep Xel on the Raeko bit, and it could retroactively explains how Riot's reads could be structured that way, assuming he is wolf for a sec

XelNya 11-6-2019 01:13 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701530)
I am now morally ok to lynchXel d0

Them's fightin' words.

You seem like you'd have played River City Girls, have you? If not give it a peek.

XelNya 11-6-2019 01:14 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701532)
TL; DR

Terry is my wet dream

Charu is being annoying and I suspect its intentional

Kappa is jumping the gun a tad

Everyone needs to pick a side on Riot (to compare later) and those who don't need to be looked into

Imma sheep Xel on the Raeko bit, and it could retroactively explains how Riot's reads could be structured that way, assuming he is wolf for a sec

My post names Raeko is specific but let me be clear

Anyone who agrees with her on that post, is in the same position.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 01:26 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701533)
Them's fightin' words.

You seem like you'd have played River City Girls, have you? If not give it a peek.



Just got my copy in the other day, probably going to play it over the weekend with my brother (but also probably on his Switch). I loved River City Ransom, but some of the jank makes going back to it a pain so I'm hyped to play a newer version of it.



......Yes, I did make sure my Fatal Fury Collections where in frame. Please Be Hyped

Charu 11-6-2019 01:26 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701532)
Charu is being annoying and I suspect its intentional

This just in!

Mr. MixMasterLar is experiencing an uncertain amount of skepticism about yours truly and doesn't know what to do about the very notion of reading in between the lines! I'd say this is an unexpected turn of events, but I'd be lying to my audience if I did!

[Laugh track]

I like you, tell us about your thoughts on Mr. One-Two-Three Kappa Three.

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 01:44 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701536)
tell us about your thoughts on Mr. One-Two-Three Kappa Three.

I kinda did already but speaking of not being surprised, you only acknowledge the parts of my posts you want to.

womp womp

I think he's too concerned trying to solve the game d0. Yeah, we need to find a wolf before EoD but honestly engaging in content and getting as many interactions as possible before tonight should trump over passively speculating wolf partners. I'm not saying it's worthless, but I am saying it doesn't necessarily invite good conversation this early on.

I've never seen him as wolf, but I think this approach is within his town game.

Charu 11-6-2019 01:51 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701528)
i didn't see this earlier so i apologize for not responding. I understand all the implications one like you might have, but as i mentioned before i feel that this assumtions and reads can only be put into play once we flip riot. though really your flip could also put us into action. and dont take that post as a big read on anything you've done this game. imo its more of me pointing out something interesting that i saw and being able to look back at it at the end of the game to see if my silly read was right.

I see.

Well in any case I also understand your view and so I'll look the other way until more detail arises!

But ah, where are my manners?

Ladies and gentlemen! I didn't even give my take on our lovely contestant Riot! This my stir up the crowd, folks, but I believe that's how this fare gentleman plays this game! You're free to quote me on that if I'm wrong, but I do take pride on getting this fine lad killed when I was up to no good.

And boy, did it feel good, folks!

Charu 11-6-2019 01:51 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
It has been quite a long while since we last saw him enter contest of wits, however, so who knows if my past experience with the lad is of any use!

Charu 11-6-2019 01:53 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701538)
I kinda did already but speaking of not being surprised, you only acknowledge the parts of my posts you want to.

womp womp

I think he's too concerned trying to solve the game d0. Yeah, we need to find a wolf before EoD but honestly engaging in content and getting as many interactions as possible before tonight should trump over passively speculating wolf partners. I'm not saying it's worthless, but I am saying it doesn't necessarily invite good conversation this early on.

I've never seen him as wolf, but I think this approach is within his town game.

I like you a lot better now.

Folks, this here may be my favorite contestant so far!

[Applaud and Cheer]

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 02:11 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
...

Charu 11-6-2019 02:19 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701547)
...

Fret not, lad. Put a smile on that face! Can't be looking like that for the audience!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution