Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

Charu 11-6-2019 10:19 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701495)
The only reason I have you paired with riot is because of how riot describes you. imo idk how someone can come to that conclusion. Thats all. that paired with the fact that I think you are a wolf makes me think that you and riot are team and riot kind of made a mistake. its very early tho so I dont think anything is too damning against anyone.

I understand.

I also understand that you're still a little green with the rest of the contestants and don't know the personalities, so I'll accept this explanation with no issue! I won't hold you to a vote for yours truly, just be sure to consider if it's the best course of action!

flashflash account 11-6-2019 10:30 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701489)
Eh, I like Riot's reads list. It will be good to be able to see his thought progression so plainly. Other plays can look back on that and see any inconsistencies from later in the game, so I think it's pretty ballsy to make one so early on

it literally already has an inconsistency

flashflash account 11-6-2019 10:31 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701493)
Haha, is this thing on!?

Testing, one two three, testing!

Apologies folks, but it seems it cut out the most important part.

Morning!

what are you doing

XelNya 11-6-2019 10:33 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
I think Kappa's having a good game atm.

XelNya 11-6-2019 10:36 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701499)
what are you doing

He's doing that Charu thing.

Charu 11-6-2019 10:57 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701499)
what are you doing

What are you doing, sir?

XelNya 11-6-2019 11:05 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701505)
What are you doing, sir?

Wow, the expected answer / slowclap

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 11:21 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701479)
I town read you day 1 in that game where we were both wolves

Touché

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701489)
Eh, I like Riot's reads list. It will be good to be able to see his thought progression so plainly. Other plays can look back on that and see any inconsistencies from later in the game, so I think it's pretty ballsy to make one so early on

You like the reads or like he did a reads yet recognise it's hot garbage? This is an important distinction

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 11:24 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
I'm starting to be morally ok with lynching Charu d0

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 11:30 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Oh shit the reason I actually got in thread forgive me the game caught my eye

I am an SNK fan. I fucking love those games
Sakurai proved to me he is my SNK brother
This video kept making me squeal



Studioheads don't remix the fucking Pyscho Soldiers theme twice to cash in on a brand no one under the age of 15 even knows about this dude is straight giving me fanservice upon fanservice rn

Charu 11-6-2019 11:31 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701509)
I'm starting to be morally ok with lynching Charu d0

Only if you believe that is the right course of action!

Charu 11-6-2019 11:36 AM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Oh yeah, the Smash news.

*cough, let me get out of character, cough*

I didn't care about Terry at first, but wow does he look fun to play as from what I saw. I'll have to learn how to button input fast, but the character is looking really good.

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:04 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701512)
Oh yeah, the Smash news.

*cough, let me get out of character, cough*

I didn't care about Terry at first, but wow does he look fun to play as from what I saw. I'll have to learn how to button input fast, but the character is looking really good.

Pretty much every character with a command input (Ryu, Ken I guess Terry now) is dead to me, it's an old relic of a system that I'm better off without. I have issues getting characters to do what I want as is, I don't need another layer added to that. I only don't play Inkling tbh because I can never remember the input to regain ink. (Though inkling is easily my favorite addition to the game - even over banjo.)

Terry is a boring addition to the game for me personally, I'm excited for the next one, hoping it's someone else I wanted to see.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 12:04 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
1. flashflash account- town
2. mellonxcollie- slight wolf
3. Funnygurl555- null
4. SubaruPoptart- null
5. Shadow_God_10- null
6. psychoangel691- null
7. 123kappa3- town
8. Riotpolice- wolf
9. storn42- town
10. DaBackpack- nil
11. Charu- slight wolf
12. MixMasterLar- null
13. XelNya- town

flashflash account 11-6-2019 12:06 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
I want to see a new Zelda rep that isn't just link with a twist
From a new series I'd love to see a dark souls rep since Namco publishes the series

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:36 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701515)
I want to see a new Zelda rep that isn't just link with a twist
From a new series I'd love to see a dark souls rep since Namco publishes the series

My wet dream that will never happen is kaho from momodora, but yeah, that ain't happenin'

If I stuck to zelda, linkle from warriors would be awesome. crossbows. yes.

If I could pick another character so long as they're released on a nintendo platform?

Edea from Bravely Default would be NEAT. Though, obviously the hardest to add.

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:37 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701517)
My wet dream that will never happen is kaho from momodora, but yeah, that ain't happenin'

If I stuck to zelda, linkle from warriors would be awesome. crossbows. yes.

If I could pick another character so long as they're released on a nintendo platform?

Edea from Bravely Default would be NEAT. Though, obviously the hardest to add.

ps I am yes implying linkle is not link with a new coat of paint

you are correct

123kappa3 11-6-2019 12:39 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
FlashFlash having MML as null is odd because I feel like you could def have a read on him based on what hes said so far.

The fact that MML wants to vote charu and flashflash having MML as null bothers me a little. I almost want to lynch charu and if he comes back town that looks super bad for MML and Flashflash. Charu wolf read for me isnt super strong but, it will give a lot of info.

but other then that flashflashes reads are pretty close to what I have seen.

Mellon collie's comments towards riots list is kind of bad but, again its not damning just looks off.

So I could see riot, mellon collie, flashflash OR riot, mellon collie, Charu right now as teams. its super early so all of this probably will change but, its my point of view.

DBP, Kayla still need to chime in at some point. will probably come back to this later this afternoon or night.

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:41 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 123kappa3 (Post 4701519)
FlashFlash having MML as null is odd because I feel like you could def have a read on him based on what hes said so far.

The fact that MML wants to vote charu and flashflash having MML as null bothers me a little. I almost want to lynch charu and if he comes back town that looks super bad for MML and Flashflash. Charu wolf read for me isnt super strong but, it will give a lot of info.

but other then that flashflashes reads are pretty close to what I have seen.

Mellon collie's comments towards riots list is kind of bad but, again its not damning just looks off.

So I could see riot, mellon collie, flashflash OR riot, mellon collie, Charu right now as teams. its super early so all of this probably will change but, its my point of view.

DBP, Kayla still need to chime in at some point. will probably come back to this later this afternoon or night.

No mellon's comment on that list is actually bad

because we all universally agree the list is bad (if you don't sorry it looks bad for you.)

It has no structure or anything to base it off of and it's really just an attempt to appear townie and cooperative

it's so obvious it hurts me physically

XelNya 11-6-2019 12:42 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread
 
Like

dude

he says he wants more posts from people

and then literally ignored me, who at the time didn't have much content

explain to me how that's ok


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution