Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:56 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

is EOD 5 minutes?

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701701)
I took issue with raeko talking as if something was there
"he's really putting himself out there" blah blah blah

this train of thought is blah blah blah

what would qualify to you as "something was there"? are we not all just trying to create theories?

do you think riot police was just shit posting here and it's all nothing?

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:57 PM

1. flashflash account- town
2. mellonxcollie- slight wolf
3. Funnygurl555- town
4. SubaruPoptart- null
5. Shadow_God_10- null trending wolf
6. psychoangel691- null
7. 123kappa3- town
8. Riotpolice- slight wolf
9. storn42- town
10. DaBackpack- light town
11. Charu- trending wolf
12. MixMasterLar- null trending town -> pending reads list
13. XelNya- town

Charu 11-6-2019 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701706)
is EOD 5 minutes?

Of course not. I don't believe you'll face the untimely death this time around!

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4701707)
this train of thought is blah blah blah

what would qualify to you as "something was there"? are we not all just trying to create theories?

do you think riot police was just shit posting here and it's all nothing?

I think the fact that so little effort was put into the list and it displays such a clear lack of thread awareness that the act shouldn't be applauded in the first place, it's just a wolfy list, the question is if it's twtbaw or not

I see you over here saying "naw it's fine you shouldn't expect much" and then shading all 5-8 of the people who called it out

which is much worse

inDheart 11-6-2019 08:59 PM

Votes from post 4 to post 284
Night in 1:01:41

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 3 -- flashflash account -- Charu (30), Funnygurl555 (23), MixMasterLar (33)
  • 2 -- Riotpolice -- XelNya (30), DaBackpack (34)
  • 1 -- mellon_collie -- flashflash account (37)
  • 6 -- not voting -- 123kappa3 (22), mellon_collie (14), psychoangel691 (1), Riotpolice (13), Shadow_God_10 (12), SubaruPoptart (3)
  • 1 -- Error -- storn42 (22)

flashflash account 11-6-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701709)
Of course not. I don't believe you'll face the untimely death this time around!

I'm more worried about seeing MML with a read list

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 08:59 PM

"Mass Quantities"

Town Mayor: none

You're cool:

Datbackpack: your posts as of recent page 14 recent feel like they are pretty telling that you are town but are eagerly willing to kill me because of my list. Read below please.

A note: Xel/FunnyGurl:
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4701577)
FG

You should know well enough that my vote is literally a vote to get info out of him, and I've stated why I dislike his reads list.

Your vote is genuinely bad, given that I've actually given a fair context for it, and it's clearly a productive vote.

Your vote actually sits in the anti-town pile for that reason.

This is cute. I can easily see you both as town but are bickering with eachother.

dev/Null/no clue:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701692)
And I voted for him because of his first post being a bad omen. Such is the way of events! It's true though, if you post "first", you'll be greeted with a lot of negative energy! It would be unbecoming to ignore such a sign!

This felt weird. Dropped a peg also I only made you towny in the previous list because of the way you presented yourself and the way you post. That's literally it. I have no other basis for that. That was probably the mistake that could get me killed. Oh well, you live and you learn to not place people at towny spots on a bad list because of the way they post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4701665)
Last bit of activity before i randomly stop posting. I just ewant to say, look at who hopped on the riot wagon and why. I see it as a potential wolf hot spot.

You are probably right but then again there are a LOT of town that feel I'm scummy. That being said, willing to bet the is a minimum of 1 wolf who is placing their vote on me.

MixMasterLar:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4701467)
If riot is new, like fresh from the garden new then I could be believed to thinking this is a town not knowing what to do but has seen games with reads and thinks this is how you do it. Reads make no sense but that seemed pure when I read it---new wolves tend to hang back especially if they have a more experience partner.
.........Let's make a note if this and see where his reads develope from here....

I see how your train of thought went because you felt this was a serious list. But that also begs the question: why did you feel this was so serious? Are you the one who is taking a page 3, D0 list and feeling like it is a SERIOUS threat? I just want to know more about what you felt about this. FYI I am leaning green towards you even if I did put you in grey.

My ears feel funny....

Shadow_God:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4701582)
Catching up on mobile. Charu's being a bird, Riot has given us a promise with a metric shit load of words later on, Kappa survived watching Spaceballs without his liver failing, and the main point of discussion is whatever the fuck that reads list was supposed to be.

I am slowly becoming okay with a Riot lynch

You...haven't even given me a reason why you are going to vote for me....
Hasn't posted anything of value yet to me. A lot of fluff. Be careful of this one.

I eat hamndsandwiches before dawn
None
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel there's a lot of town that is hating me for my list (no shit riot, you are bad and should feel bad for being bad. Why did you come into TWG again?). Please see below.

My reads list was an attempt to get people to talk/reads on others. It was half-assed, and definitely bad. I could have maybe put in more effort into it, but again it was on 3rd page of the thread. Unfortunately it may backfire on me if I am killed today because of potential townies thinking I am a wolf. A lot more than I thought. I probably should have waited a bit longer. Honestly, my original intent was to make the list somewhat real, but at the same time I stabbed myself in the foot simply by placing it on page 3 with little info. I feel that there is at least a wolf voting for me, but I also feel at the same time the list backfired on me and I am getting a lot of whiplash from actual town; which if that is the case, I am truly sorry. Maybe I will learn better on how to open the game up in a more "towny" mindset and come into the game fully loaded instead of half cocked. Or maybe I just do away with a list mindset and just go with something easier for a D0 read. I don't know yet. I haven't been playing for a long time. I felt that a read list super early was a good idea. I know now that I am not experienced enough to make one the way I went about it this time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the way I play and my meta....I really haven't gotten any kind of meta besides I play weird as a motherf*****. I try to play in my own capacity of what I perceive is correct or maybe at least better than when I played my previous games. My personal goals of every game is this:

If I am town, be capable of convincing others that are actually town that you are town. They need to know that you are town and trust your real role as a town member. I am still learning this. I don't want the game to be boring for me, so I usually do something dumb or crazy. Even though I understand that my actions may not benefit the town a lot of times from this. You only do this by getting better and playing more, fyi.

If I am wolf, be aware of your surroundings. Find cracks or seams in the town and use town to chaotically destroy themselves. Take advantage of every opportunity to destroy the town with the lynches, as the night phase is actually where the least fun is had. A power roll lynch as a wolf or outting a power role by using the villagers to do your dirty work could not be more satisfying (which even I have not done yet).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To tie things up: I tried giving the list idea a try, but my execution was so poor that now it feels to me like over half of town feels I am scum (which is probably not far from the truth). This is going to be a brutal lesson if I am killed over this. I have only myself to blame if that is how this is going down.

With that, I leave my vote: Shadow_God

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 09:00 PM

It's not finished yet but oh well i gotta get something out after 2 hours of frickin' typing

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 09:00 PM

I am willing to take questions for the next hour.

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:02 PM

ok but you know I didn't vote at the time of you making that list right

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:02 PM

wall seems fine to me actually

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:04 PM

I think a bit over-justification on charu flop pings me

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701710)
I think the fact that so little effort was put into the list and it displays such a clear lack of thread awareness that the act shouldn't be applauded in the first place, it's just a wolfy list, the question is if it's twtbaw or not

I see you over here saying "naw it's fine you shouldn't expect much" and then shading all 5-8 of the people who called it out

which is much worse

I'm not tryna shade anyone I'm just pointing out the pattern and saying there might be a wolf or two on there if it is in fact fake, since it had such momentum it would be easy for them to slip on

Charu 11-6-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riotpolice (Post 4701713)
My reads list was an attempt to get people to talk/reads on others. It was half-assed, and definitely bad. I could have maybe put in more effort into it, but again it was on 3rd page of the thread.

So I'll take this that you made that specific post for the reason of causing controversial thoughts?

Riotpolice 11-6-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4701720)
So I'll take this that you made that specific post for the reason of causing controversial thoughts?

yes that was original intent.

Charu 11-6-2019 09:07 PM

Also, Mr. Riot, according to our esteemed overlord, Mr. inDheart-of-mass-destruction, you only have two votes. If you believe a wolf voted for you right now, who would it be?

flashflash account 11-6-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4701716)
ok but you know I didn't vote at the time of you making that list right

you didn't answer this

MixMasterLar 11-6-2019 09:12 PM

If EoD wa in 2 minutes I would vote
FFA
Riot
Kayla

Poptart and Kayla would both be the inactive votes I normally do at D0 but he's posted and Kayla's kind of done this before as wolf so Kayla > Poptart 100%

Kappa if I can be convinced that Shadow was right about him behaving like WolfKappa + knowing he's capable of more work as town + strong start then just kind of wimpering out. His tunnel on Charu is fucking gross and belies the effort he showed at the start of the phase. That said, probably not voting for him.

Wouldn't Lynch---
Raeko because she's forever null on d0 as a policy

Funny is null because I dont think she's done that much. She seems to think FFA is tunneling Raeko but for him to that he'd have to do....more then what he has been

Charu is annoying but it's NAI right now

Xel I feel is hitting that right mixture of humor and relevancy that he can do well as town, liked some of his pushes. I think unless he drops off or pushes some outrageous flawed logic I feel good about him. Honestly he has a tell if he makes late game as wolf

DPB is acting as Town DBP.

That's where I'm at ATM

That's where I'm at

mellon_collie 11-6-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4701642)
I THINK "Raeko" is Mellon

yes hello this is me raeko