Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121842)

EzExZeRo7497 02-3-2012 12:16 AM

Re: FFR Scores ~2012 Remix~

What the **** shadow

SDG on CCCP
AAA on NNT

wjekoqwjeokqwjeoqkjoqjdwoeqpe

Anaru 02-3-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3630063)
What the **** shadow

AAA on NNT

:)

00Razor00 02-3-2012 12:41 AM

>implying NNT is remotely hard

reuben_tate 02-3-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipsta_lombax (Post 3630018)
I don't even think it's the minijacks that's a problem on my end, I just can't do long jumpstreams for crap.

Tried this song about 10 times already and AAA'd the minijack parts every run. Best is 8g. >.<

I'm coming for ya flipsta >:3

FMO "SDG" #9
(I am so happy, yet so pissed at the same time, you don't even know...)

Ben in a nutshell:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 (Post 3629173)
Haha, thanks reuben.

Sax did say the last song was a former 12, so it actually could be club, which would be awesome (for me anyways). Though I think it could also be of course you need and need and.....NEED ME which would screw me over so you know, that too.

Also keep it up with the score comments, it's good to see people get attention that might of gotten overlooked in the deluge of score posts on this board (or at least I think it's good).

If it's club, welp, congrats on beating me. xD If it's need me, I can actually PA that pretty decently so that'd be a fun round. >:3

sticklydude 02-3-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 3630074)
Ben in a nutshell:

If it's club, welp, congrats on beating me. xD If it's need me, I can actually PA that pretty decently so that'd be a fun round. >:3

I laughed.

This is so true for you.

Anaru 02-3-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00Razor00 (Post 3630072)
>implying NNT is remotely hard

so i just visited ur profile since u seem like a cool guy

3 FGO AAA's and you make snide comments like that

00Razor00 02-3-2012 01:18 AM

lol mad because I said NNT wasn't hard, get over yourself

Anaru 02-3-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00Razor00 (Post 3630084)
lol mad because I said NNT wasn't hard, get over yourself

nah i just wanted to give the man some praise for AAAing an fgo
and you make some dumb comment making the AAA sound not as good

lol this is the scores thread and i would like to encourage a friendly community

if you like putting down people's scores then go somewhere else

get over yourself lol

hi19hi19 02-3-2012 01:34 AM

NNT really isn't that hard as far as FGOs go. It's two bursts you have to analyze a little, then just some (relatively) slow runningmen and jumpstream... not bad compared to something like CCCP haha

Doesn't mean it's not an impressive AAA though. Those burst transitions are incredibly easy to lose your place on.

Anaru 02-3-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3630092)

Doesn't mean it's not an impressive AAA though..

exactly what im saying lol

someone posted a FGO AAA

razor doesn't have to go and post something like "o dats not hard"

you think i wouldnt know if NNT is easy? lol i aaa'd it sightread. 8-) anyhow, i just want to encourage a more friendly environment for scores, one without dumb comments that aren't constructive or friendly

ps) i don't care if i sound mad lol, usually if i post a FGO AAA i get comments like "sick AAA" and if i was shadow 1800 i would rather see "nice AAA!" and not ">implying NNT is remotely hard"
none of you can deny that the last comment doesn't sound condescending or snide

reuben_tate 02-3-2012 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anaru (Post 3630090)
nah i just wanted to give the man some praise for AAAing an fgo
and you make some dumb comment making the AAA sound not as good

lol this is the scores thread and i would like to encourage a friendly community

if you like putting down people's scores then go somewhere else

get over yourself lol

This, we want the scores thread to be a warm and welcoming environment. The fact that people post FGO AAA's in here already makes it very intimidating for those who are less experienced. If these less experienced people see low-FGO AAA's being shut down, then these less experienced people are going to be less inclined to be posting their own scores like level 9 AAA's and such.

EDIT: lol, double ninja'd. :< Also, I probably should have posted my Makiba score later, I feel like it's going to be overlooked in this heated debate. v.v

shadow 1800 02-3-2012 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3630092)
NNT really isn't that hard as far as FGOs go. It's two bursts you have to analyze a little, then just some (relatively) slow runningmen and jumpstream... not bad compared to something like CCCP haha

Doesn't mean it's not an impressive AAA though. Those burst transitions are incredibly easy to lose your place on.

Pretty much this.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anaru (Post 3630094)
exactly what im saying lol

someone posted a FGO AAA

razor doesn't have to go and post something like "o dats not hard"

you think i wouldnt know if NNT is easy? lol i aaa'd it sightread. 8-) anyhow, i just want to encourage a more friendly environment for scores, one without dumb comments that aren't constructive or friendly

ps) i don't care if i sound mad lol, usually if i post a FGO AAA i get comments like "sick AAA" and if i was shadow 1800 i would rather see "nice AAA!" and not ">implying NNT is remotely hard"
none of you can deny that the last comment doesn't sound condescending or snide

Of course its nice to hear compliments, i agree NNT isn't hard, but together nailing every burst in the song and then nailing the running men was difficult to not get at least one good, i should have honestly AAAed it way sooner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 3630095)
This, we want the scores thread to be a warm and welcoming environment. The fact that people post FGO AAA's in here already makes it very intimidating for those who are less experienced. If these less experienced people see low-FGO AAA's being shut down, then these less experienced people are going to be less inclined to be posting their own scores like level 9 AAA's and such.

EDIT: lol, double ninja'd. :< Also, I probably should have posted my Makiba score later, I feel like it's going to be overlooked in this heated debate. v.v

Exactly, there was a time when my scores were ignored too and it is a bit discouraging to post something that you think is good and nobody congratulates you on it. nice job on Makiba, shame about the miss though, I honestly see you AAAing FMOs within a month or even a few weeks.

But honestly I razor I'm sure if you say NNT is easy then supping me on CCCP would be cake.

00Razor00 02-3-2012 02:00 AM

of course its easy, or else i wouldnt have it AAA'd ;)

and maybe. havent really given CCCP an honest try

people just get mad cause i call them out on their over-exaggerated posts on a relatively easy song :P

Jerry DB 02-3-2012 02:05 AM

sick AAA shadow, that AAA too hard for Jerry small brain understand

justin_ator 02-3-2012 02:08 AM

urrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anaru 02-3-2012 02:09 AM

aight fine i just got mad because when i was a complete scrub i liked hearing compliments whenever i posted scores

which didnt happen when i got a 5g molto and 3g omw back in 5th official tourney
i was sad

00Razor00 02-3-2012 02:11 AM

its ok bb, ill compliment all of your scores from now on ok <3

MikeShinoda12345 02-3-2012 03:25 AM

I SWEAR I DIDN'T DOUBLETAP

and seriously out of all the songs I could've gotten the boo on

Cyth The Raccoon 02-3-2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeShinoda12345 (Post 3630137)
I SWEAR I DIDN'T DOUBLETAP

and seriously out of all the songs I could've gotten the boo on

Gah! >< That's the worst! Not to mention it's like the longest and most sleep-inducing song on the site. ;-;

Looks like I'm gaining a little speed. n.n

Mau5 02-3-2012 07:48 AM

Pretty average AAA, but it was completely sight-read, 1st rank right off the bat. I haven't ever sight-read like that before! :D