Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Ask Me Anything (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Jae/nois: AMA (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=126075)

nois-or-e 09-20-2012 10:37 AM

Jae/nois: AMA

So it has been 2 fun-filled weeks entertaining a fellow admin in Australia and I haven't actually been able to get to a pc for more than an hour recently, so let's see how this goes...

Probably gonna regret this but you only live once, right?

Zapmeister 09-20-2012 11:12 AM

Re: Jae/nois: AMA

You're playing poker with a tiger. You're holding 10s Jd and the flop is Qc 10d Js. You notice that the tiger's tail is thrashing around violently and uncontrollably, but the tiger seems to be completely unaware of this; it seems like an involuntary action. The tiger places the minimum bet; do you fold? call? raise? or run screaming?

Do you agree that "yolo is carpe diem for idiots"?

Who is depicted in your avatar?

nois-or-e 09-20-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zapmeister (Post 3773649)
You're playing poker with a tiger. You're holding 10s Jd and the flop is Qc 10d Js. You notice that the tiger's tail is thrashing around violently and uncontrollably, but the tiger seems to be completely unaware of this; it seems like an involuntary action. The tiger places the minimum bet; do you fold? call? raise? or run screaming?

Hard to say without knowing what happened preflop. Would probably 3-bet and see what response I got. Chances are I would run screaming after the tiger swipes at me for raising him with his Q-rag. Nice question tho, actually played some poker locally with Sprite- and the wife tonight xD

Quote:

Do you agree that "yolo is carpe diem for idiots"?

'yolo' is just another retarded joke from the internet machine. 'You only live once' n the other hand is a saying that holds a bit of sentimental value to myself as a bit of an extreme sports fanatic over the years as it has assisted me in doing some pretty stupid things for an adrenaline rush xDD

Quote:

Who is depicted in your avatar?

My avatar is an artists rendition of Marceline's dad from Adventure Time. The wife, daughter and myself love sitting around and watching it, and my daughter likes to joke that I am a bit of a soul-stealer like him.

psychoangel691 09-20-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nois-or-e (Post 3773669)
'yolo' is just another retarded joke from the internet machine. 'You only live one' n the other hand is a saying that holds a bit of sentimental value to myself as a bit of an extreme sports fanatic over the years as it has assisted me in doing some pretty stupid things for an adrenaline rush xDD

Where does "you only live one come" from? I've never heard that before. I know carpe diem means "seize the day" or directly translated as "pluck the day" so I'm assuming this comes from something different. I tried Googling "you only live one" but everything that comes up is with once.

nois-or-e 09-20-2012 11:58 AM

;D

psychoangel691 09-20-2012 01:08 PM

Lol, k. Wasn't sure if there was another saying that I hadn't heard before.

ReikonKeiri 09-20-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nois-or-e (Post 3773669)
Hard to say without knowing what happened preflop. Would probably 3-bet and see what response I got. Chances are I would run screaming after the tiger swipes at me for raising him with his Q-rag. Nice question tho, actually played some poker locally with Sprite- and the wife tonight xD

ok I just died lol

Do you see yourself working with FFR for the next 5 years? 10 years? Assuming the site doesn't crash and burn again lol.

nois-or-e 09-21-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReikonKeiri (Post 3773742)
Do you see yourself working with FFR for the next 5 years? 10 years? Assuming the site doesn't crash and burn again lol.

I've been playing rhythm games for most of my life, starting with DDR in 98/99 and regardless of my level of bad I will probably keep playing and in turn doing stuff around the site for the foreseeable future.

00Razor00 09-21-2012 12:15 AM

Do you love me?

DarknessXoXLight 09-21-2012 12:16 AM

Do you like Easy Mac?

Arntonach 09-21-2012 12:38 AM

How's Australia?
How did you get into rhythm games?
did your daughter ever get those prizes from Cartoon Network?

Xx{Midnight}xX 09-21-2012 02:22 AM

What in the ****ing world

is keeping Undiscovered Colors in game

like seriously

a 100% detailed explanation, would be amazing

SKG_Scintill 09-21-2012 02:23 AM

let me translate that to middie language: "Y = UC SHIT?"

Izzy 09-21-2012 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3774322)
What in the ****ing world

is keeping Undiscovered Colors in game

like seriously

a 100% detailed explanation, would be amazing

I think you already know the answer to that. Although everyone probably disagrees with it.

UserNameGoesHere 09-21-2012 03:59 PM

Tell us about your skateboarding.

How about biggest life struggle?

If you could live in any country, which?

If you could have infinite knowledge or infinite power but not both, which?

Opinion on the community as a whole?

How did you become a moderator?

Zageron 09-21-2012 05:11 PM

Do Australians poop?