Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116884)

Gundam-Dude 03-6-2011 05:26 PM

Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2

The idea of having an exclusive "new simfile author" batch would be a good opportunity to get non-veteran simfile authors submitting, although the batch would probably diminish in size and we probably won't need as many active judges. And arguably, the file quality will be of lower standards in comparison to regular batches, so the strictness with judging might also have to be adjusted to be a little more lenient, otherwise nothing will get accepted.

If something like that is established though, would I be allowed to submit? Technically, I still haven't submitted a single file to FFR, rofl.

ichliebekase 03-6-2011 06:25 PM

I think the new music artist batch idea is a good one. The list for artists we have permission from is pretty big and I'd guess over half of the artists in the list don't have a chart.

cedolad 03-6-2011 06:38 PM

New artist is a must.

And instead of New Stepartist are batch, how about a low profile. Say less than 2 or 3 files in game.

kommisar 03-6-2011 06:52 PM

people with >2 files in ffr should be able to submit to batches for "new" artists.

ichliebekase 03-6-2011 06:56 PM

I agree, that seems a bit more fair. If it happens, an announcement on the home page should be put up so that more people are aware. Otherwise, as it's been assumed, the amount of submissions will be significantly lowered.

NocturneAunamic 03-6-2011 06:59 PM

Is it tomorrow yet?

-Barista- 03-6-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NocturneAunamic (Post 3430309)
Is it tomorrow yet?

Batch notes are up. . .

MarioNintendo 03-6-2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Barista- (Post 3430352)
Batch notes are up. . .

Huh? no..? Am I missing something, here?

-Barista- 03-6-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 3430354)
Huh? no..? Am I missing something, here?

Yea, check again man.

YoshL 03-6-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -Barista- (Post 3430352)
Batch notes are up. . .

You lie D:

cedolad 03-6-2011 09:32 PM

oh you guys

MarioNintendo 03-6-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3430356)
You lie D:

D:< Now entering pissed mode

ichliebekase 03-6-2011 11:38 PM

krunky brought up an important thought earlier. Who are we still waiting for notes from? Because he thinks that psychoangel [Kayla] went into labor since neither of them have been online and her due date was Thursday.

Just something to keep in mind and be aware of. They may pop in and say "naw, we were just busy". I ask about who has finished notes because I wasn't sure if they had finished theirs.

psychoangel691 03-7-2011 12:44 AM

I've been online just not much today cause AJ needed my comp for schoolwork all day. I always get my notes in on time no worries :p

TC_Halogen 03-7-2011 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ichliebekase (Post 3430408)
krunky brought up an important thought earlier. Who are we still waiting for notes from? Because he thinks that psychoangel [Kayla] went into labor since neither of them have been online and her due date was Thursday.

Just something to keep in mind and be aware of. They may pop in and say "naw, we were just busy". I ask about who has finished notes because I wasn't sure if they had finished theirs.

Pre-final exam cram from me and I'm having trouble hopping onto the internet with my backup laptop for some reason, so I pumped a good 12 hours of study time today (can't get straight As without busting your ass :)) on Kayla's laptop. Gonna probably be busy tomorrow as well.

Also, Kayla has access to the internet on her cell phone, so she could post the forums if an emergency came up anyway, not to mention that there's internet in the hospital.

No labor yet, though.

bmah 03-7-2011 12:55 AM

Well the only other person not mentioned is Patashu. I haven't saw him on FFR lately though.

rushyrulz 03-7-2011 01:01 AM

It's like Christmas morning!

who_cares973 03-7-2011 02:09 AM

Patashu hasn't been on much anywhere. I hardly see him on TS but then again I'm hardly ever on the TS chat because 90% of the time I'm on my phone

kommisar 03-7-2011 05:44 AM

patashu is in irc lots actually

ichliebekase 03-7-2011 08:53 AM

Best of luck when she decides to drop you two :]