Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Homestar Runner Fans (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=1511)

pixiexchild 06-23-2003 09:28 PM

I like that one too, 'cause homestar's all "I'm a song from the 60s" and then later "I was raised by a cup of coffee..."

wtf? lol

Falcon 06-23-2003 09:32 PM

homsar... yes ;) that one is hilarious

dude! almost forgot... how bout the techno one?? mm tss mm tss *siren* siren* the system is down.... the system is down... LOL

IAMTHEEVILBEAN 06-23-2003 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falcon
homsar... yes ;) that one is hilarious

dude! almost forgot... how bout the techno one?? mm tss mm tss *siren* siren* the system is down.... the system is down... LOL

marshie is awesome to and yes the techno one is hillarious

Sabinx 06-23-2003 10:57 PM

I like the japanese cartoon one, cheat techno, when strong bad sings fhwagads, and when strong sad and the cheat were fighting on the bridge

lythiaren 06-24-2003 02:11 AM

And who could forget the "dragon" email? Trogdor the BURNINATOR! hehehe I think one of my friends wrote "try not to get sunburninated" in someone's yearbook this year. Anyone tried the new game they added this week? I find it rather lame. I played for about a minute and went back to Trogdor.

dontcareaboutmyid 06-24-2003 10:01 AM

there's a kid a school with a trogdor shirt (she made it) that has the entire song on the back

Ya'll should download the songs i did. they're zip files and not mp3's though

I got fhwagads and the cheat theme and techno. they sond different though. techno is longer :)

Falcon 06-24-2003 11:35 AM

i've got techno :D its great

TRRRRROOOOOOGGGGDDDORRRRRRRR!!!!!

lythiaren 06-24-2003 02:56 PM

too bad I can't download anything. My computer freezes enough with the amount of crap I have in it. I suppose I'll just have to content myself with watching the flash movies on the net. I want a Trogdor shirt!

bmxloser 06-24-2003 04:56 PM

ya know when u beat the h*r talker you getta see a secret area in the website,it shows all the old h*r stuff

jewpinthethird 06-24-2003 05:08 PM

No, you get to see an alternative Menu screen of Strong Bad's room.

lythiaren 06-25-2003 12:54 AM

you get a different one if you watch the Marzipan's luau toon.

wwfgurl 06-25-2003 02:49 AM

Homestar Runner Fans

man homestar is the best i like the japanese cartoon one, and sibbie is cool too. my big sis (shes 17 im 12, she is rebel and some number at the end, i dunno) showed me h*r and i LAUGHED! oh yeah, lookin at a thing in a bag is hilarious 2. i dont like: marzipan (hippee jokes, sheesh), poopsmith (whats his deal???), king of town (he doesnt fit in), and... thats it. yeah.

Quote:

"I got all kinds of crazy crap!" -Bubs
Quote:

"Homestarrunner.net, it's dot com! - Homestar Runner

lythiaren 06-25-2003 04:44 PM

heh. More like "Homestaw Wunnaw dot net; It's Dot Com!" You have to remember that Homestar (or should I say Homestaw?) can't pronounce R's. At least not very well. My brothers had what I like to call "Homestar Runner Syndrome" for a while after they encountered h*r. In other words, they both talked like Homestar for months on end after they first watched a h*r cartoon. :mrgreen:

wwfgurl 06-25-2003 08:21 PM

homestar doesnt even look like he likes marzipan either,he said to her, "I don't even want to know what you got me this year!"

Quote:

"I, like, marshmallows!"

lythiaren 06-26-2003 01:37 AM

And yet he says that he's her boyfriend.

Quote:

Doo doo doo! The number you have reached... is not... your boyfriend calling you... uhh... right now! Duuuuuh dududududududuh... this is a dialtone duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... Okay, Bye!
That answering machine message is funny :P

wwfgurl 06-26-2003 01:41 AM

homestars lucky tho,shes the only girl in strongbadia,too bad shes so annoying she was gonna break up with him in the pumpkin carving festival

Quote:

"Homestar, I'm breaking up with you." - Marzipan

deepless 06-26-2003 01:50 AM

wwfgurl check ur pm messags

deepless 06-26-2003 01:51 AM

wwfgurl

check ur pm

wwfgurl 06-26-2003 01:53 AM

I DID ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

lythiaren 06-26-2003 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwfgurl
homestars lucky tho,shes the only girl in strongbadia,too bad shes so annoying she was gonna break up with him in the pumpkin carving festival

Well, they don't really live in Strongbadia. Remember that the population of Strongbadia is "tire". But Marzipan is, unfortunately, the ONLY FEMALE IN THE WHOLE CARTOON. They should add another female character, or they shouldn't have made Marzipan into such a stuck-up hippie.