Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Practice Certain Parts Of Songs? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149430)

potasium56 07-11-2018 09:49 PM

Practice Certain Parts Of Songs?

Hello

I was woundering is there was a way for me to select a certain part in a song and play it and enable mods like rate and speed ect.....to learn it?

Thanks

Funnygurl555 07-11-2018 09:51 PM

Re: Practice Certain Parts Of Songs?

yeah man, it's called isolation. go to menu/settings and on the last (right tab)

isolation's one of the things you can manipulate. put the # note you want to start at

when you wanna quit out just quit

potasium56 07-11-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4628374)
yeah man, it's called isolation. go to menu/settings and on the last (right tab)

isolation's one of the things you can manipulate. put the # note you want to start at

Ahhh, so that's what that does, thanks so much. Wish the devs would add a hover info box explaining what every settings does.

The only issue i see now is how to figure out what notes the hard section is at....lawls it doesn't say on the graph at the end of the song. That would be another cool feature to add to help players use the isolation's feature

TheSaxRunner05 07-11-2018 10:43 PM

There's been a suggestion to add a "Notes" feature for users to add their own text notes to a song. Isolation stops and starts could go in there if that feature was ever added.

SoFast 07-12-2018 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by potasium56 (Post 4628375)
Wish the devs would add a hover info box explaining what every settings does.

The FAQ goes over every setting

http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

SK8R43 07-12-2018 08:08 AM

Are you ever happy, potasium? Lol

clasko1000 07-14-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4628464)

Every time I read his shit, its like...

komochii 07-14-2018 04:16 PM

wat

komochii 07-14-2018 04:16 PM

dont b sad be happ ok !!

rushyrulz 07-14-2018 07:31 PM

>omg thank you that was exactly what I was looking for -- but it's too bad the DEVS don't add <insert list of things here> because I guarantee you there's absolutely nowhere else I could have found this information other than by creating a thread to ask.

webmaster btw I know what I'm talking about. also release all of the files you evil devs are withholding from us

I'm salty.

SK8R43 07-17-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 4630519)
>omg thank you that was exactly what I was looking for -- but it's too bad the DEVS don't add <insert list of things here> because I guarantee you there's absolutely nowhere else I could have found this information other than by creating a thread to ask.

webmaster btw I know what I'm talking about. also release all of the files you evil devs are withholding from us

I'm salty.

You just killed me, bye bye.

FirstMaple8 07-21-2018 10:42 PM

it's not a good idea to "learn" a song but it's fine to practice a pattern not in the intent of it being used only for that file. You'll get worse at the song cause mineblocks

potasium56 07-25-2018 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4628374)

Thanks, appreciate the help. Also don't mind these toxic players SK8R43 - rushyrulz as they like bringing up old threads to start random drama with me.

potasium56 07-25-2018 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SK8R43 (Post 4628464)

I'm always happy, i just have opinions and its fine if people disagree with them. I just always get hated on now cause of my other threads and bringing them up on my new threads when im trying to learn new things is what trolls do so please stop harassing me SK8R43 - rushyrulz

potasium56 07-25-2018 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstMaple8 (Post 4634798)
it's not a good idea to "learn" a song but it's fine to practice a pattern not in the intent of it being used only for that file. You'll get worse at the song cause mineblocks

Yes, i think i know what your saying. That is what my intent was to try and find information on if it was possible to select a certain part of the song. Thanks to Funnygurl555 she told me about the isolation feature, however the only issue i found with it was trying to find what note the section i want to learn the pattern is cause it doesn't show it on the graph at the end of the song.

It would be a cool feature if the devs added note markets to the graph below so when your line drops off you know what note to enter into the isolation field

xXOpkillerXx 07-25-2018 07:20 PM

There is "Last Note" on the song results screen that tells you what the last note that was displayed was.

potasium56 07-25-2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4636352)
There is "Last Note" on the song results screen that tells you what the last note that was displayed was.

I don't see it?

xXOpkillerXx 07-25-2018 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by potasium56 (Post 4636353)
I don't see it?

Rushy is about right.

potasium56 07-25-2018 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4636356)
Rushy is about right.

I don't have that on my results? or wait does that only show when you stop mid song?

Edit : ahhhh that's the reason, im dumb hahah thanks

Questions - how to i set an end isolation? is it possible

xXOpkillerXx 07-25-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by potasium56 (Post 4636357)
Questions - how to i set an end isolation? is it possible

How would you do that