Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   POLL: Top or Bottom (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=154629)

basicdrummerman 02-12-2024 10:55 PM

POLL: Top or Bottom

If you were to sleep in a bunk bed, would you prefer to sleep on the top or the bottom bunk?

Matthia 02-12-2024 10:56 PM

Re: POLL: Top or Bottom

as a 6 foot 4'er, this is a loss loss for me :skull:

Lights 02-12-2024 10:57 PM

The poll I've been waiting for. Bottom gang.

Klarion 02-12-2024 10:57 PM

Floor

EppuJoloZ 02-12-2024 10:58 PM

Top gang, the bunk's way easier to make o7

_choof 02-12-2024 11:40 PM

when I was a kid, somewhere around 6 or 7 years old, I had a bunk bed that I shared with my younger brother. since I was older, I, of course, maintained control of the top bunk. it was my perch, from which I oversaw all the happenings of our bedroom. until that fateful night.... we were supposed to be getting ready for bed, as it was a school night. me being the incessant ball of energy and parental frustration that I was at that age, I felt like I didn't need the sleep, and instead, decided to jump around on my bed. on the top bunk.
one slip on my blanket was all it took. I fell forward, completely unaware of my surroundings, as it was dark and I stupidly had my blanket over my head. in one moment I saw nothing, the next, stars. I had slipped and bashed my mouth on the blue metal railing of our bunk bed, hard, immediately knocking out several teeth, a few of which lodged themselves into my bottom lip. as I'm screaming bloody murder, my mom rushes in and gives me this horrific look, pulls me right off the top bunk and into the kitchen, where she begins stuffing paper towels into my mouth as she calls 911.
all in all, I lost 5 of my teeth, my lip required multiple stitches, and for a very long time, if I smiled too hard, the scar would cause the left side of my bottom lip to turn white. that doesn't happen anymore, but if you know what you're looking for, you can still see the part of my lip that was damaged. apparently an ex girlfriend could feel it when we would kiss too.

anyway, I've come to appreciate the bottom bunk.

Hateandhatred 02-13-2024 04:22 AM

Having to climb down when you're about to shit yourself is generally horrible, but top bunk still.

Zyxel 02-13-2024 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _choof (Post 4793711)
anyway, I've come to appreciate the bottom bunk.

DANG that's an insane story!

I've had my fair share of top-bunk injuries but they all pale in comparison to your whole experience, that sounds awful. Personally, I still enjoy the novelty of the top bunk, but I have to sleep diagonally in most beds because I'm too tall to lay normally and I'm afraid i'd fall off if I had to sleep on a top bunk again years later.

Bottom bunk 4 sure (or floor if its clean tbh)

rayword45 02-13-2024 01:57 PM

i'm a top

MarcusHawkins 02-13-2024 05:31 PM

Bottom. I don't want to climb and I don't want to fall.

rushyrulz 02-13-2024 08:20 PM

oops I voted before I read the OP.

diddleysquin 02-13-2024 10:52 PM

I am still a child at heart, gotta have the top bunk, it's *different* which makes it cool :3

mellonxcollie 02-13-2024 11:48 PM

I'm scared of ladders fuck that top bunk shit

thesunfan 02-14-2024 01:12 AM

top bunk has a kind of novelty that I still somehow appreciate
it fills me with a childlike joy

T-Force 02-14-2024 06:31 PM

I'm tall. Getting into the bottom bunk is a nightmare, and my odds of hitting my head on either the top bunk, or the ceiling is equal, so top bunk it is.
Might as well be cool. (also I had top bunk in bunk beds before. It's fun)

basicdrummerman 02-26-2024 10:31 PM

idk, top bunk was alway fun for me.

Infinity_ 02-27-2024 07:47 AM

Irrational fear of being squished. So top bunk it is.