Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:37 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4493876)
Precarious and V

also, mellon's targets.


same as inD's

?????????

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:39 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
and round listed both tokzic and vendetta as his targets.

pretty sure i'm clearing him till final 3.

glgl

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:43 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I'm not using that as the reason I think he's a wolf. I'm using it as the reason I think precarious is clear. He specified prec, THEN tokz. Makes me think they (pre and tokz) can't both be wolves and we know tokz is soo precarious is soft cleared. Mellon is soft cleared because inD voted her instead of vendetta after he saw his Pre wsgon wasnt taking off. Look at this with the assumption that inD is a wolf, and you'll understand. Also, read gold's reads sometime, theres some good stuff there.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:46 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I did, and they were /fine/ nothing completely out of the realm of faking as a wolf imo.

and the distinct lack of any pressure on gold from anyone other than me is startling.



btw, did anyone want me to link some villa/wolf games of mine or no?

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:50 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494350)
I did, and they were /fine/ nothing completely out of the realm of faking as a wolf imo.

and the distinct lack of any pressure on gold from anyone other than me is startling.



btw, did anyone want me to link some villa/wolf games of mine or no?

You remember what was included in the info I started the game with?

So, after we lynch inD. Process of elimination leaves XelNya, you, and Pazzaz as the only possible wolves.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Of course, game might actually end after inD's lynch, but that remains to be seen.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:51 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494351)
You remember what was included in the info I started the game with?

So, after we lynch inD. Process of elimination leaves XelNya, you, and Pazzaz as the only possible wolves.

i'm getting some mixed signals from you..

but okay.

sounds like a plan.

lynch those 3 and we win awesome.

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 02:53 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
inD

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 02:56 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494353)
i'm getting some mixed signals from you..

but okay.

sounds like a plan.

lynch those 3 and we win awesome.

There's enough of us in cleared pile to lynch all three of you if we need to after lynching inDheart. Only reason I'm not running around screaming "auto" is that there's no accounting for alternate win conditions. Granted, I don't think you're a wolf anymore, but its still a possible option.

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 03:01 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy (Post 4494355)
[b][color="Red"]inD[/color][/b]

Oh, for future reference, voting tags are
[twgv][/twgv]


You can also ISO specific players by clicking the number of posts next to the thread (from the main forum or from your userCP).

TWG Mad Dummy 11-18-2016 03:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
inDheart

roundbox 11-18-2016 03:31 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I bus based on reads
V and Tokzic being super AFK aren't really reads, and icing them+DFR would be brainless of me considering the strength of the powers

roundbox 11-18-2016 03:32 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Also can we not stack a billion votes in inDheart? I want time to analyze more

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 03:38 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494365)
Also can we not stack a billion votes in inDheart? I want time to analyze more

I can unvote, but only if you tell me what the merits would be.

More time for you to get comfortable is fine, but if we insta then a) the game might end, b) if it doesn't then we know for sure there's another wolf and have three possible options, c) it would take the wolves off guard, d) there's really not much more to discuss if he's the last wolf and there's only 4 of em.

mellonxcollie 11-18-2016 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
I would also like time to analyze more.

All of the things that you mentioned will happen if we don't insta too. There are a few people who haven't even posted yet today so I don't want to jump the gun too hard.

roundbox 11-18-2016 04:05 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Probably because I want to deliver deep reads on people before eod

Probably because rushing has no merits in itself

Probably because there is a chance of another third party

Probably because I don't have a developed read on inDheart myself

roundbox 11-18-2016 04:07 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Shado are you third party and lynching inDheart satisfies your wincon?

roundbox 11-18-2016 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Hi thread viewers and dead chat how are you

ShadoWolfe 11-18-2016 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4494369)
Shado are you third party and lynching inDheart satisfies your wincon?

I was going to unvote before I saw this, but this makes me really not want to. If I was third party with a specific target, wouldn't the target be a flavor role name, rather than a player name? That's a very shallow theory and you know it.

Unvote because I tripped and hit another rock and hallucinated that phase shifts would he based around midnight server time regardless of insta, so there's no point insta-ing before then. That give the two of you enough time?

roundbox 11-18-2016 05:16 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4494372)
I was going to unvote before I saw this, but this makes me really not want to. If I was third party with a specific target, wouldn't the target be a flavor role name, rather than a player name? That's a very shallow theory and you know it.

Unvote because I tripped and hit another rock and hallucinated that phase shifts would he based around midnight server time regardless of insta, so there's no point insta-ing before then. That give the two of you enough time?

So? You claim to know the cop, what's stopping me from assuming you know a little more than that?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution