Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Charu 02-22-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409725)
well, to be fair it would be really stupid to out yourself as mafia with a role cop check just to out the serial killer

Or

It's the very thing that would shake the SK to the bones.

Hee hee...

We're not tounching V because of that

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I trust xiz now

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409728)
Or

It's the very thing that would shake the SK to the bones.

Hee hee...

We're not tounching V because of that

are you talking about the cop? the cop always gets a green read on the serial killer iirc

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409728)
Or

It's the very thing that would shake the SK to the bones.

Hee hee...

We're not tounching V because of that

I am confused by this. Why no touch v's nonoparts?

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409724)
because see, when you say you're "100% sure" and "certain he's the SK", there is a very specific thing I think of

I'm gonna stop you right here if you are trying to confirm me as a wolf because I'm 100% sure he is the SK here and there was no kill from the wolves last night?

Let me prove you wrong with one simple scenario and one in-progress thought:

1) Renegade Doc could have used their 1-Shot Medic ability last night on the Wolves' kill

2) I believe it wasn't confirmed that stacked kills would be distinguished as a stacked kill, so it is a possibility as to why there is no kill from wolves.




HOTPROGRESSREAD:

wolves have to send a kill iirc because no-kill is not an option so maybe scenario 1 is exactly what happened

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409725)
well, to be fair it would be really stupid to out yourself as mafia with a role cop check just to out the serial killer

God damn you guys weren't kidding I guess with "least dense black hole"

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4409242)
Because I have 24 hours to kill someone and I have extended a modicum of trust to Charu who is doing work for me

I 100% believe this post and is the main driving post in my thoughts on V.

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409733)
I'm gonna stop you right here if you are trying to confirm me as a wolf because I'm 100% sure he is the SK here and there was no kill from the wolves last night?

Let me prove you wrong with one simple scenario and one in-progress thought:

1) Renegade Doc could have used their 1-Shot Medic ability last night on the Wolves' kill

2) I believe it wasn't confirmed that stacked kills would be distinguished as a stacked kill, so it is a possibility as to why there is no kill from wolves.




HOTPROGRESSREAD:

wolves have to send a kill iirc because no-kill is not an option so maybe scenario 1 is exactly what happened

how does V being the SK follow from this at all

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409736)
I 100% believe this post and is the main driving post in my thoughts on V.

Dont you think you should see v's defense before you go nuts on a "confirmed" killer? This could have been said in jest. Just laying out possibilities

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409736)
I 100% believe this post and is the main driving post in my thoughts on V.

the "24 hours to kill someone" was referring to the 24 hours left in the day phase?

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409737)
how does V being the SK follow from this at all

that wasn't the point of the post

Red Blaster 02-22-2016 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4409720)
What lmao

I'm expressing my certainty with accusing V of being the SK

I can't wait for v to see this

Popcorn.gif

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ayy charu, can you explain that post i was confuzzled about please?
Oh powerful snivy

Charu 02-22-2016 11:35 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4409731)
are you talking about the cop? the cop always gets a green read on the serial killer iirc

Think about it.

SK needs to get rid of Mafia since they're a major threat.

Likewise Mafia needs to get rid of SK because gots a vest.

If Zenith is wolf, then he knows (as the rest of his team) that they're target either got blocked by doctor and or they hit the vest.

Doesn't matter what V is at the moment. Down the road our medic can just say "no" and that'll be the end of that.

So leave V alive.

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Ty kindly

DaBackpack 02-22-2016 11:37 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
^ this makes sense Charu, I thought you were trying to clear V somehow

_Zenith_ 02-22-2016 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4409744)
Think about it.

SK needs to get rid of Mafia since they're a major threat.

Likewise Mafia needs to get rid of SK because gots a vest.

If Zenith is wolf, then he knows (as the rest of his team) that they're target either got blocked by doctor and or they hit the vest.

Doesn't matter what V is at the moment. Down the road our medic can just say "no" and that'll be the end of that.

So leave V alive.

Only one of three things could've happened with the wolf kill:

1) Stacked (still being determined if it would be announced or not)

2) Medic used their save the first night

3) SK got their vest hit


How does this relate to me again?

Charu 02-22-2016 11:45 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
Because you're "certain"

botchi246 02-22-2016 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
I wonder if my posts show up in twg, cuz srsly, never any responses to me.

Charu 02-22-2016 11:46 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD
 
And consider this just to be a huuuuuuge pressure on you.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution