Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116884)

ScarletSky 11-4-2011 01:31 PM

Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (Submission Closed)

If next batch is a collab batch, if anyone would like to collab with me just hit me up on pms or something. :3

jimerax 11-6-2011 01:46 AM

updated queue status.

bmah 11-6-2011 01:50 AM

quick question: is the Powerpuff Gabberz file reviewed upon the original one sent? There has been a fix since then, so it might already be out of the conditional queue.

hi19hi19 11-6-2011 01:58 AM

Did you not get my fixes for CmR? It should not be in the conditional queue any longer, I sent my revisions a long time ago.

If you need I can send them again, let me know please.

One Winged Angel 11-6-2011 01:15 AM

lmao can I get more info on these 'out of place' bursts for Canary? First time I'm hearing anything of the sort...
edit: if you're referring to the 32nd walls (that originally used to be 48ths), I'm going to be kinda rattled since like six people told me the 48ths were too nuts and to water them down to 32nds

Pretty sure I added the two seconds of silence as well

iironiic 11-6-2011 01:26 AM

I have Amen Iraq and Obscene Amount of Steam fixed. I'll resubmit them when I wake up in a few hours haha.

bmah 11-6-2011 01:32 AM

I'm going to request that Finders by MrPopadopalis should have its placeholder note removed and be put on conditional until that's done; this particular placeholder arrow doesn't serve any purpose. Also, a request for DarkZtar: can you find an mp3 for Imaginary Sky that has a better ending to fade-out? You can apply a fade-out using Audacity instead of cutting the song abruptly.

jimerax 11-6-2011 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3563297)
quick question: is the Powerpuff Gabberz file reviewed upon the original one sent? There has been a fix since then, so it might already be out of the conditional queue.

reviewed fix, and still. some parts need detailed note syncing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3563300)
Did you not get my fixes for CmR? It should not be in the conditional queue any longer, I sent my revisions a long time ago.

yeah I got it but it was just in pending status. silence was added, wanted a bit more note syncing (bpm is okay).
I can just fix them if you want, not too many parts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by One Winged Angel (Post 3563309)
lmao can I get more info on these 'out of place' bursts for Canary? First time I'm hearing anything of the sort...
edit: if you're referring to the 32nd walls (that originally used to be 48ths), I'm going to be kinda rattled since like six people told me the 48ths were too nuts and to water them down to 32nds

Pretty sure I added the two seconds of silence as well

From what I've seen, no. You have to add 2sec silence to the .mp3.
I'll specify parts the should be redone when I can (not just waterdown issue, some aren't relevant to the music).

hi19hi19 11-6-2011 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimerax (Post 3563320)
yeah I got it but it was just in pending status. silence was added, wanted a bit more note syncing (bpm is okay).
I can just fix them if you want, not too many parts.

If you can be more specific I will make any changes you want.

Otherwise tomorrow I will just go through and check the sync again in DDReam. I don't recall anything being wrong but it's been a long time.
Either way you don't have to do anything, I'll fix anything that needs to be changed.

bob bob 11-6-2011 02:59 AM

The earth blew up (bob bob) - add 2 sec silence

I swear it does :?:

EDIT2: Sending now.

MarioNintendo 11-6-2011 06:47 AM

Whoa... Mortal Kombat Metal Menu got in queue after all? I thought it was rejected since I didn't get an update after I sent my last fix. :P Is that a false hope that I see it in the queue of the New Artists batch?

Coolboyrulez0 11-6-2011 11:30 AM

Okay, jx:

- added 2 sec silence
- resynced (due to silence)
- fixed pr at one part
- removed 3-4 ghost notes

sent, should be all good now.

foilman8805 11-12-2011 01:20 PM

Can I send a file fix for a conditionally queued file in at any time? Or do I have to wait until the next batch?

DossarLX ODI 11-12-2011 01:24 PM

If your file is in conditional queue, you look at the conditional notes and then you can fix up your file and send it as a fix. I've done it multiple times (/mu/tant corecore was one example)

bmah 11-12-2011 01:33 PM

You can send a fix to a conditionally queued or regularly queued file anytime.

foilman8805 11-12-2011 01:41 PM

Excellent, thanks. Will most likely send in my fix today.

How long until it's re-judged typically?

who_cares973 11-12-2011 04:12 PM

conditionals dont get rejudged i dont think the sm just gets updated with fixes

also congrats on getting that file in broil i remember when you first sent it to me to playtest(infact i still have the file!!!)

foilman8805 11-12-2011 04:21 PM

Thanks, bro. :']

The file had PR issues, so I would figure someone has to look over it before it moves out of conditional queue.

who_cares973 11-12-2011 04:42 PM

i'll look over it and give it the OK if anything