Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151416)

inDheart 11-12-2019 11:04 PM

Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

luxurious replaces DaBackpack. She will post on the gimmick account TWG Keanu Reeves.

Welcome a person! ...when it's day. it is still night

inDheart 11-13-2019 10:01 PM

In the night...

Shadow_God_10 has died. He was
a Town Mason

Day 3 begins now, and will last 48 hours ending at 10pm server time on Nov. 15.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:02 PM

This truly fucking sucks

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:13 PM

Raeko switching votes at EoD should be sketch but honestly I think Wolfko never goes through those motions so I'm good saying she's clear.

ShadowGod asked that I push for a FG/Svaz world if they where the ones who died and I must confess that Svaz bussing is super likely. I think Funny looks bad only because of PoE to me though other then a weak game she hasn't done anything that's too wolf.

ShadowGod also wanted all of us to Massclaim this phase, and I think that's probably not the worst idea.

I'm weary of just wanting to be right about something but DBP's performance, even taking out the charu bit has been not been up to DBP quality and that's going to bug me if I am being honest.

If FFA is wolf he fooled me hardcore GG
It isnt Raeko
It isn't me
Guys I kinda don't even know if I buy the Funnygurl idea

Possible Daba---....TWG Keanu Reeves and Svaz team

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:14 PM

Which I want everyone to know

If it was the 3 inactives who subbed out

And we could have won the game by sorting by postcount and lynching bottom up

Then I am disappointed in this entire community, but we'll save that for postgame

Either way I think it's MYLO so we can't fuck this up any more.

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:16 PM

Now watch it not be DBP's slot because the reason wolves killed the inactive of the two masons is because they know I tend to tunnel.

Fuck me and this wine that sits before me

Shadow_God_10 11-13-2019 10:30 PM

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:30 PM

.....glad Town's coming together in what could be the final phase of the game to pull our resources together and get it solved

You know what fuck it declaring intent to vote Funny if it's between leaving a vote or shouting in the vote at the start of a phase I'mma pick option A

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 10:32 PM

Charu really, reeeeeeeaaaaaallllly believed it was Funny and he was probably more on the ball then I ever was so I'm fine if that's the lynch

Funnygurl555 11-13-2019 10:53 PM

that's a losing vote, mml.

i'm gonna wait for luxurious to get in here. i wanna interrogate her.

mellon_collie 11-13-2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702667)
Charu really, reeeeeeeaaaaaallllly believed it was Funny and he was probably more on the ball then I ever was so I'm fine if that's the lynch

I'm into it

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702668)
that's a losing vote, mml.

i'm gonna wait for luxurious to get in here. i wanna interrogate her.

Don't wait
Theorycraft and produce reads and worlds now

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 11:16 PM

Also it's a web forum that's basically turnnased I'm conversation so uh

Is there a (town) benefit to waiting on her when you can just ask your questions now?

MixMasterLar 11-13-2019 11:40 PM

Let the record show that Funny came in here, basically stated they where going to wait on new guy to show before doing anything, and then straight dipped.

Funnygurl

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702663)
Which I want everyone to know

If it was the 3 inactives who subbed out

And we could have won the game by sorting by postcount and lynching bottom up

Then I am disappointed in this entire community, but we'll save that for postgame

Either way I think it's MYLO so we can't fuck this up any more.

Wait hold on sorry Im not caught up yet but they subbed me into a mylo? I cant hero shit

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702672)
Let the record show that Funny came in here, basically stated they where going to wait on new guy to show before doing anything, and then straight dipped.

Funnygurl

I also thought that was weird like

What do you expect to interrogate me on i cant answer anything for my slot since i dont know his thought processes

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:03 AM

Also not gonna lie. Not a fan of the way he was playing from what i read of him day one but i think that’s more of playstyle difference considering the circumstances

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:08 AM

Why is my post being approved by a moderator it was literally a link to this same site and i deleted it because it was being wonky

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:10 AM

I need 5 posts to post urls but apparently i just have to remake the post unless a moderator saves my ass but alright i’m not accumulating posts for any of this either so we’ll see

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:17 AM

Okay again:

What is kitB and what are Phantoms. Assuming phantoms are dead players who are allowed to post still? =treestumps

Since i cant link the post, did we ever find out what exactly FFA was looking for from mml to see if he was truly a wolf or not. More or less a note to myself to be on the lookout for this information.

Xel made a comment about disliking mellon for the riot read-list notion, which funny also commented on but her comment got pushed to the wayside by Xel. They’re dead though so i cant really ask why.

Ffa brought this up again to Funny which looks good for him. Funny answered it as a null for riot. Based it on meta and will have to take your word for it, especially since he flipped town. Not AI for funny though.

Funny made a readlist day one marking a difference between “null” and “forgot existed” which i wanted to know the difference of since imo there isnt any really.

Poptart did somewhat of the same thing but in more words re: differentiating between forgot existed and null - flipped wolf

thesunfan 11-14-2019 12:56 AM

TWG Keanu Reeves has had their postcount increased to 5
thanks to PrawnSkunk as always

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:58 AM

Raeko/ mellon sticking to the “i didnt think it was super wolfy or towny it accomplished exactly what it was meant to accomplish” line of thinking looked bad at first but knowing riot’s flip and knowing that mellon didnt back down from ffa during the whole thing gives town vibes.

With the mml “””vs.””” ffa thing since i dont know how else to phrase it, at the time of the occurrence mml looked townier and less shady than ffa but with the expounding of ffa it looked, fine really. Probably two townies.

Eod notes:

Mellon made a readslist, didnt mention anything for poptart, listed funny as null.
Funny’s readlist also had mellon as null even though she seemed to be? Defending-ish to mellon when existent.

Came and voted dbp then switched to ffa with funny. Unsure about wolf members piling on the same target d1, would mean riots lynch was pure. Saw ffa mention DADV a few times which adds to potential towniess imo, as a wolf probably wouldnt add to the suspicion.

Mml pushing riot and then charu same day feels bad with conf biased and knowing he voted charu at eod. Will have to look at n1 votal for more info voting habits but atm it feels bad

Outside of funny stuff today, the interaction between mellon and funny looks bad. If it’s not them then throw mml in. I dont really remember him interacting much with either mellon or funny so I’ll ISO him later to double check to see most likely partner scenario in there on the off chance it’s not mellon/ funny team based on d1 info.

Mml/ ffa probably not a team. Most likely v/v
Psycho inactive day 1 so n/a there
Funny/mellon/ poptart possibly

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 01:00 AM

I make a post, i post the post, i suddenly get access to links, my post doesnt have any of my links

F

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 01:03 AM

The day 0/ day 1 thing is kinda tripping me up because i was just playing and getting adjusted to a site with no lynches on day 0 as it was just a check in phase and added an extra 24/48 hours to day 1 essentially as there was no night phase inbetween and keep thinking of this as day 4 instead of 3

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 01:03 AM

Oh anyway I’m calling it a night there i still have class in the morning

MixMasterLar 11-14-2019 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702673)
Wait hold on sorry Im not caught up yet but they subbed me into a mylo? I cant hero shit

Welcome to FFR

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702680)
Okay again:

What is kitB and what are Phantoms. Assuming phantoms are dead players who are allowed to post still? =treestumps

KitB = Knife in the Box/Basically a tie decided by Random.org.
Phantoms are off this game, but they are like partial votes players accumulate when they don't vote. ex if I don't vote then the next phase I already have 0.1 votes on me. An actual vote raises the number to 1.1 and so on

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702680)
Since i cant link the post, did we ever find out what exactly FFA was looking for from mml to see if he was truly a wolf or not. More or less a note to myself to be on the lookout for this information.

He was trying to see if I would push my joke reads (I am morally ok with lynching ----) as real reads come EoD for......reasons.

MixMasterLar 11-14-2019 01:08 AM

There's stuff in there I can comment on but if you are committed to reading the whole game I'll let you and we can pick it up from there. Liking the effort I'm seeing so far. You play alot on another site?

mellon_collie 11-14-2019 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702684)
The day 0/ day 1 thing is kinda tripping me up because i was just playing and getting adjusted to a site with no lynches on day 0 as it was just a check in phase and added an extra 24/48 hours to day 1 essentially as there was no night phase inbetween and keep thinking of this as day 4 instead of 3

I hate this too I wish we would just start at D1

mellon_collie 11-14-2019 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702682)
Mml pushing riot and then charu same day feels bad with conf biased and knowing he voted charu at eod. Will have to look at n1 votal for more info voting habits but atm it feels bad

Outside of funny stuff today, the interaction between mellon and funny looks bad. If it’s not them then throw mml in. I dont really remember him interacting much with either mellon or funny so I’ll ISO him later to double check to see most likely partner scenario in there on the off chance it’s not mellon/ funny team based on d1 info.

MML is a mason this is basically confirmed with Shadowgod's flip

mellon_collie 11-14-2019 09:48 AM

I'm liking Keanu's entrance so far, and disliked FG's reentrance.

I would like to vote FG today, both for Charu's legacy and also because she just seems wolfy the more the game goes on. It seems like she's having trouble coming up with ideas. I asked her yesterday if she had any thoughts on any players other than charu/dbp and she ignored me both times. Then I get similar vibes today where she avoided coming up with any sort of concrete thought

flashflash account 11-14-2019 10:32 AM

voting FG today

then it's a flip between svaz/raeko
leaning towards raeko

flashflash account 11-14-2019 10:37 AM

I'm also cool with hammering today, once new guy is caught up

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702687)
There's stuff in there I can comment on but if you are committed to reading the whole game I'll let you and we can pick it up from there. Liking the effort I'm seeing so far. You play alot on another site?

I’m from Dragon Dress Up Simulator:tm: (flightrising) but if you’ve played on MU you might have heard of Trash or Lux over there. I’ve played on Free for all and the syndicate as well, the syndicate more recently than elsewhere if you’re interested in picking up and reading a game or something

Funnygurl555 11-14-2019 12:36 PM

gmorning

it seems that everyone popped in except for svaz? and yet mml, a confirmed town, voted for me

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4702692)
MML is a mason this is basically confirmed with Shadowgod's flip

I was kinda wondering who shadow’s partner was but i figured I would just get to it when i got to it. I’ll have to keep that in mind.

Thanks!

Funnygurl555 11-14-2019 12:39 PM

... no offense, but how did you not know mml was a mason luxurious?

how wrong have i been

if you had a wolf partner you should have known yes?

uh

ah... oh

Funnygurl555 11-14-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4702693)
I'm liking Keanu's entrance so far, and disliked FG's reentrance.

I would like to vote FG today, both for Charu's legacy and also because she just seems wolfy the more the game goes on. It seems like she's having trouble coming up with ideas. I asked her yesterday if she had any thoughts on any players other than charu/dbp and she ignored me both times. Then I get similar vibes today where she avoided coming up with any sort of concrete thought

i had a situation with a fridge, lol. i meant to be there this last eod but i had to dip

js, i'm not being dodgy on purpose y'all

though bc i am here and im free:

mml conf town
raeko town
ffa null
svaz was null but i might have to vote her mechanically
luxurious was wolf but i might have to reconsider due to a dumbtell

Funnygurl555 11-14-2019 12:43 PM

im probably voting svaz or luxurious today. i haven't liked anything else from what luxurious has posted besides the dumbtell thing

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702699)
... no offense, but how did you not know mml was a mason luxurious?

how wrong have i been

if you had a wolf partner you should have known yes?

uh

ah... oh

This feels forced. Like you’re trying to reconsider my slot without actively putting any effort into it.

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702700)
i had a situation with a fridge, lol. i meant to be there this last eod but i had to dip

js, i'm not being dodgy on purpose y'all

though bc i am here and im free:

mml conf town
raeko town
ffa null
svaz was null but i might have to vote her mechanically
luxurious was wolf but i might have to reconsider due to a dumbtell

Can you explain why ffa and svaz are null for you?

Can you also elaborate on why you distinguished between “forgot existed” and “null” on your d1 reads

flashflash account 11-14-2019 02:32 PM

cool, I'm ts account on syndicate
don't play super often though, don't like the setups usually heh

flashflash account 11-14-2019 02:59 PM

I'm streaming btw, just a little while longer then pokemon sword oh yeah

inDheart 11-14-2019 03:17 PM

Votes from post 1042 to post 1082
Night in 30:43:26

---
  • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
  • 1 -- Funnygurl555 -- MixMasterLar (11)
  • 5 -- not voting -- flashflash account (4), Funnygurl555 (5), mellon_collie (4), Svaz (0), TWG Keanu Reeves (14)

flashflash account 11-14-2019 03:32 PM

funnygurl

flashflash account 11-14-2019 03:34 PM

raeko

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 03:40 PM

I’m about half way through the thread at the moment but i keep running into a question i want answered that, i’m sure if i kept reading i’d find out but w/e:

Mellon how do you feel about FFA at the given point in time.
Ffa how do you feel about Mellon at the given point in time.

I’m under the assumption that, especially with funny’s entrance today, you’d both be down to lynch her? Should she flip wolf, where does that lead you?

Mml you can answer that, too.

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4702704)
cool, I'm ts account on syndicate
don't play super often though, don't like the setups usually heh

I get that i dont like the half flips

They’re also complicated enough that I couldnt really figure out what was going on and got scumread for it after i forgot again

flashflash account 11-14-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702709)
I’m about half way through the thread at the moment but i keep running into a question i want answered that, i’m sure if i kept reading i’d find out but w/e:

Ffa how do you feel about Mellon at the given point in time.

I’m under the assumption that, especially with funny’s entrance today, you’d both be down to lynch her? Should she flip wolf, where does that lead you?

Mml you can answer that, too.

I'm pretty sure raeko is funny's partner

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 03:56 PM

I’ve been doing a lot of flip flopping regarding mellon so can you also give me a readslist when you get the chance. I dont need details in your post just where you’d assign everyone right now

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4702711)

Noted

flashflash account 11-14-2019 04:23 PM

it has to be funny-raeko

wait if it's mylo maybe we should massclaim

mellon_collie 11-14-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702709)

At first I thought his tunneling on me was just him being himself and didn't find it particularly wolfy or towny. but the fact that he still has me as a top suspect and still hasn't given me any reason at all other than one thing that happened on the first day, makes him look worse and worse as time goes on. The only time he wasn't tunneling me was yesterday when he just played follow the masons. I don't see a lot of organic game solving coming from there

I would be down to lynch FG. If she flips wolf, then I need to re-evaluate tomorrow but nobody is off limits except Lar

mellon_collie 11-14-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702712)
I’ve been doing a lot of flip flopping regarding mellon so can you also give me a readslist when you get the chance. I dont need details in your post just where you’d assign everyone right now

Town crew: Lar
Slightly town: Keanu
Slightly wolf: FFA, Svaz
Wolf: Funny

If you want any explanations lemme know

mellon_collie 11-14-2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

like what kind of answer is this I'm sorry but like can you give any sort of reasoning literally at all

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4702716)
Town crew: Lar
Slightly town: Keanu
Slightly wolf: FFA, Svaz
Wolf: Funny

If you want any explanations lemme know

Just on funny and Svaz. He’s only said a few things (svaz) so far from what I’ve read and they all seemed pretty towny.

Ffa makes sense along with Lar

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 04:40 PM

I left all my money and laundry stuff in the communal laundry room because i was too focused on this game end me

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 04:49 PM

Hey mellon can you explain this post for me a bit more? Like, What do you mean by “showing you’re handling the pressure well”
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=492

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702718)
Just on funny and Svaz. He’s only said a few things (svaz) so far from what I’ve read and they all seemed pretty towny.

Ffa makes sense along with Lar

Wait i’m also curious about your read on me since you did vote for dbp day 1 for gut reasons. Did he do anything to make you feel better about him later or is this based solely on my play?

TWG Keanu Reeves 11-14-2019 05:18 PM

Mml:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=565

Can you explain why ffa voting for an inactive, when you yourself, were saying lynching inactives within the first day/ two would be a good thing? How does that compare now that wayward flipped w?

If you’ve already touched on this itt then apologies

flashflash account 11-14-2019 05:41 PM

that sentence doesn't parse

Funnygurl555 11-14-2019 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702703)
Can you explain why ffa and svaz are null for you?

ffas main contribution is tunneling raeko which is not out of character but also not something i agree with. on the other hand, his eod's (with the exception of d0) haven't been that bad)

Quote:

Can you also elaborate on why you distinguished between “forgot existed” and “null” on your d1 reads
i literally forgot some people were playing LOL

Funnygurl555 11-14-2019 06:06 PM

if it helps anyone, it's necessarily me or svaz (or me and svaz for those dorks) for wolf due to the lack of wolf rush on me

svaz

mellon_collie 11-14-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702720)
Hey mellon can you explain this post for me a bit more? Like, What do you mean by “showing you’re handling the pressure well”
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=492

I just didn't quite understand why my responding to FFA's accusations was considered "bad"

There is always something to read or take from every single post in this game. Even though I wasn't taking his accusation very seriously at the time I still wanted to respond to give others the chance to read the situation. So that comment was me explaining my reasoning behind my responding to FFA

mellon_collie 11-14-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702721)
Wait i’m also curious about your read on me since you did vote for dbp day 1 for gut reasons. Did he do anything to make you feel better about him later or is this based solely on my play?

it's based solely on your play. the read on dbp wasn't very strong to begin with, it was based on gut as we've both mentioned. So when you came in and looked good I take that over my relatively baseless gut read on dbp. But I will re-examine tomorrow if we are still alive

mellon_collie 11-14-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702718)

Svaz is a girl

My read on Svaz is a paranoia read because of a previous game. In a previous game, Svaz and Wayward were wolf partners and Wayward was about to be modkilled for inactivity. So, Svaz started a lynch on him and got him lynched, and since she was the first on the train, she looked great from it. Other players eventually figured her out but I was adamant that she wasn't a wolf and wouldn't do that. but she did, and now IS SHE DOING IT AGAIN????

Funny I just don't see as having very good interactions in thread. She hasn't given many definitive opinions about anything, and though her reads have been pretty consistent, they seem like pretty "easy" reads to make and never go too far out on a limb. Most of her posts are more on the commentary side of things and she doesn't seem to do much digging.

MixMasterLar 11-14-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Raeko is town, man. Already explained my thoughts in that post it seems you didn't read (also asked for a massclaim)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Keanu Reeves (Post 4702724)
Mml:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=565

Can you explain why ffa voting for an inactive, when you yourself, were saying lynching inactives within the first day/ two would be a good thing? How does that compare now that wayward flipped w?

If you’ve already touched on this itt then apologies

Voting inactives because their bullshit = good
Voting Wayward, who had no post, because you're building a case against him = dumb af

It's been determined that FFA is pretty town, that's where he sits for me. My wolves are between you, funny and Svaz.

MixMasterLar 11-14-2019 06:51 PM

FUNNY WHERE'S THAT INTERROGATION I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO?

flashflash account 11-14-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702726)
ffas main contribution is tunneling raeko which is not out of character but also not something i agree with

you have chosen death

flashflash account 11-14-2019 06:58 PM

ftr I voted wayward cause one of the inactives was a wolf and shadowgod/svaz seemed towny

flashflash account 11-14-2019 07:00 PM

yo so do we massclaim today or not

MixMasterLar 11-14-2019 07:01 PM

We, uh, doing the Mass claim thing or naw?

Anyway I'm about to heat off to Tai Chi so just to recap

Dont vote FFA
Dont vote Raeko
Probably need to Massclaim
Probably need to vote Funny

Funny's current phase is lacking and at this late stage of the game that shits inexcusable.

Funnygurl555 11-14-2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702741)
Funny's current phase is lacking and at this late stage of the game that shits inexcusable.

fine, lose the game

i have to vote svaz man; it's mechanics. you should probably join me

Funnygurl555 11-14-2019 08:33 PM

OH GOD I'M DUMB. WOLVES CAN'T RUSH WITH JUST ONE TOWN VOTING ME. THEY NEED TWO

ok

unvote

Funnygurl555 11-14-2019 08:36 PM

call it fatalism mml. i expect to die and for us to lose. most of y'all have made up your minds

MixMasterLar 11-14-2019 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702745)
fine, lose the game

i have to vote svaz man; it's mechanics. you should probably join me

Explain the mechanics again for lo I am too dumb to see them

Funnygurl555 11-14-2019 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702748)
Explain the mechanics again for lo I am too dumb to see them

i was dumb. i was thinking wolves could rush and insta me but they need four votes instead of 3 since there's 6 of us alive so they can't

MixMasterLar 11-14-2019 08:39 PM

Also I guess if Funny is running for Svaz then it won't be long now until Reeves starts townreading her in his catch up

MixMasterLar 11-14-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702747)
call it fatalism mml. i expect to die and for us to lose. most of y'all have made up your minds

Charu put up more of a fight and he really was locked lynch

You actually could convince me the others are more of a hit but you're just not I guess

Funnygurl555 11-14-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4702751)
Charu put up more of a fight and he really was locked lynch

You actually could convince me the others are more of a hit but you're just not I guess

well yeah but charu put up more of a fight and got lynched anyway

why waste the effort

i'm lazy

MixMasterLar 11-14-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4702752)
well yeah but charu put up more of a fight and got lynched anyway

why waste the effort

i'm lazy

Even if you're town, you don't get to whine about being lynched if this is your attitude