Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151050)

Daikyi 07-3-2019 09:19 PM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

like do you think gradiant is in the wrong seeing ffa come in and be like "lol i'm not gonna pay any attention to this game again" and express discontent?

Funnygurl555 07-3-2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4681594)
daikyi
gradiant
again

you know damn well what I'm getting ahead of
cut it out

I don't want to see toxicity

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4681595)
don't fucking tell me that you don't policy lynch players
don't tell me that 1=/=98

tell me you'll stop
and tell me you'll play the game without being bitches

really glad you said this sunfan

Funnygurl555 07-3-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4681586)
damn maybe I just really resonate with alcoholics lmao

alright you and me we're solving this game

the sun fan 07-3-2019 09:21 PM

I don't want to play this game if this is what this game is

mellon_collie 07-3-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4681606)
I don't want to play this game if this is what this game is

someone saying they don't want to/aren't going to play for no reason is what started this and what people thought was wolfy, just saying

Funnygurl555 07-3-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4681579)
This post is amazing

:B

alright first game relevant post since i haven't said shit. ffa you've been a bit weak for me, not in the skill way but in the "i haven't formed a read on you yet" and as we both know now i can SOUL READ YOU

what's up

Gradiant 07-3-2019 09:23 PM

I had a vote on ffa beforehand with the prediction that something like what he said would happen, and then he went right out and said it so that vote is valid. Then my 'ffa sucks but...' post is in reference to people saying ffa's post regarding goldstinger was bad but not much at all about haku's post regarding soundwave. This is the only interactions there and i have no idea how that makes me a bitch? You're kinda being the toxic one here if that's how you're act about it.

Gradiant 07-3-2019 09:24 PM

Go ahead and call dbp a bitch for saying ffa's post was bad. Go ahead and call yourself a bitch for also voting ffa.

Funnygurl555 07-3-2019 09:24 PM

funnier your presence is weak too. i'm guessing it's because you ain't used to the ffr crowd but you know a few of us, and you got some good thoughts when they come out so get to it >:O

Daikyi 07-3-2019 09:25 PM

being 100% serious here, i have legit never entertained a policy lynch seriously, and if you can find an example otherwise, i'll eat crow. this game is no different, despite me saying that i will insta-out if ffa was playing previously

Gradiant 07-3-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4681597)
"vs"

Pretty sure he's just baiting.

town baiting you or scum baiting you?

funnier6 07-3-2019 09:31 PM

Anyone feel like giving me some meta?

Antori 07-3-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4681591)
To further drive home the point that picks dont matter. Also for context: I outted my choice, so there would be role / character match to analyze. Or not analyze, as the case may be.

telling people about what your picks are or could be should be irrelevant , and i dont see why you'd still do it anyways just to prove how irrelevant it is.

this is how my brain processes it: my x doesn't matter but here's my x anyways just in case you happen to think it matters which you shouldn't

i dont think this is a normal town play to do the part "just in case you happen to think it matters which you shouldn't" and that's why it gave me a wolf lean.

the actual subject of itself i dont care about and i dont think it's alignment indicative but the way you guys went about expressing your point on it is what interested me

flashflash account 07-3-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4681608)
:B

alright first game relevant post since i haven't said shit. ffa you've been a bit weak for me, not in the skill way but in the "i haven't formed a read on you yet" and as we both know now i can SOUL READ YOU

I played a turbo on mu where I minposted and still got town read and still decked a wolf when we needed it
I don't have to be active
Dm me though

Antori 07-3-2019 09:35 PM

inbefore i get voted for using brain iq deduction

Gradiant 07-3-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4681616)
I played a turbo on mu where I minposted and still got town read and still decked a wolf when we needed it
I don't have to be active
Dm me though

Nah, you're gonna play this game or get voted for inactivity. Same for any other player here.

Gradiant 07-3-2019 09:38 PM

Antori, do you really the possible positives outweigh the possible negatives when it comes to the gameshow number stuff?

Antori 07-3-2019 09:42 PM

i do but i dont know to what extent so i wanted to see for myself

Soundwave- 07-3-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4681613)
town baiting you or scum baiting you?

scum baiting

or potentially town baiting, if you believe him. It's plausible because of Xiz but I cant really live in that world rn

Soundwave- 07-3-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4681615)
telling people about what your picks are or could be should be irrelevant , and i dont see why you'd still do it anyways just to prove how irrelevant it is.

this is how my brain processes it: my x doesn't matter but here's my x anyways just in case you happen to think it matters which you shouldn't

i dont think this is a normal town play to do the part "just in case you happen to think it matters which you shouldn't" and that's why it gave me a wolf lean.

the actual subject of itself i dont care about and i dont think it's alignment indicative but the way you guys went about expressing your point on it is what interested me

I haven't outted my role for exactly your reasoning.