Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151769)

TWG Cherry 03-7-2020 04:01 PM

Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Maple (Post 4717064)
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I gwaduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numewous secwet waids on Al-Quaeda, and I have ovew 300 confiwmed kills. I am twained in gowilla wawfawe and I'm the top snipew in the entiwe US awmed fowces. You awe nothing to me but just anothew tawget. I will wipe you the fuck out with pwecision the likes of which has nevew been seen befowe on this Eawth, mawk my fucking wowds. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me ovew the Intewnet? Think again, fuckew. As we speak I am contacting my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss the USA and youw IP is being twaced wight now so you bettew pwepawe fow the stowm, maggot. The stowm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call youw life. You'we fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhewe, anytime, and I can kill you in ovew seven hundwed ways, and that's just with my bawe hands. Not only am I extensively twained in unawmed combat, but I have access to the entiwe awsenal of the United States Mawine Cowps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe youw misewable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy wetwibution youw little "clevew" comment was about to bwing down upon you, maybe you would have held youw fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you'we paying the pwice, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fuwy all ovew you and you will dwown in it. You'we fucking dead, kiddo.

This is the worst thing I've ever read what what.

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:04 PM

I have no knowledge on animal cwossing, so it's not woleplay.

I do not know what's mowe wolfy, blatantly pointing out my tactic to the thwead, giving the aquisitonew help, ow voting me fow it.

TWG Agent S 03-7-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4717058)
friends, i find it quite odd that Agent S has yet to address the rumors Apollo is spreading about him! doesn't everyone love getting attention? how could you avoid the spotlight like that? unthinkable, and frankly disrespectful to all of us who try so hard to be in the limelight!

Every respectable town needs a superhero! But not every one needs to know that you are one, sidekick.

TWG Fauna 03-7-2020 04:14 PM

Quote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I gwaduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numewous secwet waids on Al-Quaeda, and I have ovew 300 confiwmed kills. I am twained in gowilla wawfawe and I'm the top snipew in the entiwe US awmed fowces. You awe nothing to me but just anothew tawget. I will wipe you the fuck out with pwecision the likes of which has nevew been seen befowe on this Eawth, mawk my fucking wowds. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me ovew the Intewnet? Think again, fuckew. As we speak I am contacting my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss the USA and youw IP is being twaced wight now so you bettew pwepawe fow the stowm, maggot. The stowm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call youw life. You'we fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhewe, anytime, and I can kill you in ovew seven hundwed ways, and that's just with my bawe hands. Not only am I extensively twained in unawmed combat, but I have access to the entiwe awsenal of the United States Mawine Cowps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe youw misewable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy wetwibution youw little "clevew" comment was about to bwing down upon you, maybe you would have held youw fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you'we paying the pwice, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fuwy all ovew you and you will dwown in it. You'we fucking dead, kiddo.

This is the best thing I’ve read in a long time

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:16 PM

Ive come to the conclusion that TWG Apollo comes off mowe wolfy.

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 04:17 PM

all these cute avatars are making me want the new Animal Crossing

TWG Fauna 03-7-2020 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Maple (Post 4717069)
Ive come to the conclusion that TWG Apollo comes off mowe wolfy.

What’s he doing that you’re not?

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Agent S (Post 4717067)
Every respectable town needs a superhero! But not every one needs to know that you are one, sidekick.

Idk why but this weminds me of high school high and I thank you.

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 04:19 PM

Quote:

don't know how to acquire the red letters, but you know how to spoil, eh?

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Fauna (Post 4717071)
What’s he doing that you’re not?

Not saying we'we anything diffewent, just that they pointed out my tactic, which wouldn't of been that obvious to a skimmew, which most playews not needing to investigate would do.

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Phil (Post 4717073)
don't know how to acquire the red letters, but you know how to spoil, eh?

I like that you noticed, shows you'we paying attention, great town vibe fwom that.

I can only say I was given help.

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 04:25 PM

As you can see, I have made a vote now.

TWG Apollo 03-7-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Maple (Post 4717074)
Not saying we'we anything diffewent, just that they pointed out my tactic, which wouldn't of been that obvious to a skimmew, which most playews not needing to investigate would do.

TWG Fauna 03-7-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

I think it’s safer to assume that the wolf’s aren’t complete idiots, your tactic is pretty obvious

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Fauna (Post 4717078)
I think it’s safer to assume that the wolf’s aren’t complete idiots, your tactic is pretty obvious

hey now, don't let your pride get too wounded from Maple thinking you're an idiot

TWG Chief 03-7-2020 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Agent S (Post 4716990)
Ouch! Talk about some 'tuff' love. Ma ha ha ha howr! Rough to recover from that wipeout, sidekick.

I can just, feel these air quotes. Makes me want to see you... off the island.
Quote:

You can hang.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Fauna (Post 4717078)

You have seen us play this game before. You know that is not true.

TWG Phil 03-7-2020 04:34 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
they're all so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TWG Agent S 03-7-2020 04:39 PM

Quote:

Probably only chance this thread I'm going to get to use this.

TWG Maple 03-7-2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Agent S (Post 4717082)

Probably only chance this thread I'm going to get to use this.

Im suwe most of youw posts will be acceptable to use it on.

TWG Flurry 03-7-2020 08:03 PM

Looks like Del and Dotty didn't join us yet. I'll keep that in mind.