Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151769)

TWG Agent S 03-8-2020 12:35 PM

Re: TWG 193: Animal Crossing [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Tank (Post 4717102)
oh I'll throw down bruh, name a time

parchment,

3 times in a row

and forgetting to give someone back their fancy desk

who already left town

bruH

TWG Agent S 03-8-2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4717144)
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4717085)
Looks like Del and Dotty didn't join us yet. I'll keep that in mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4717129)
I think this is a good play, but I also think it's a very bold play that could backfire quickly in this setup.

I hope there's more interactions before EoD.

not a fan of these two posts from flurry! seems like the kind of vague wishy-washy posts a wolf makes so they'll have plenty of flexibility in defending themselves later on!

Really? I don't see these posts as wishy-washy at all. There's been no less than a full page of posts in a small pond of roleplay, that has so far been cause for structure of some early votes. I agree it's worth keeping an eye on, but wishy-washy myself of whether or not it's alignment indicative because defense options on day 5. Not really a stellar idea that I would consider 100% revolutionary and give them all the credit for, sidekick.

TWG Agent S 03-8-2020 01:08 PM

Dotty

I know right, revolutionary vote. oh em gee zus.

Fingers crossed for posts, we were all active to confirm & start a little early, but we can't be active in-thread after 2 days? Must be one heckuva weekend.

TWG Julian 03-8-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Agent S (Post 4717158)
I agree it's worth keeping an eye on, but wishy-washy myself of whether or not it's alignment indicative because defense options on day 5. Not really a stellar idea that I would consider 100% revolutionary and give them all the credit for, sidekick.

having trouble parsing this last sentence. what are you trying to say?

TWG Julian 03-8-2020 01:18 PM

to everyone saying they hope there's more posts later, fingers crossed for more interactions, etc: there's not gonna be when we all take that same approach! be the activity you want to see!

TWG Agent S 03-8-2020 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4717161)
having trouble parsing this last sentence. what are you trying to say?

I'm trying to say that you mentioned you were not a fan of the first person to point out del and dotty being inactive and wanting to start putting vote towards inactive, but it's not really a revolutionary idea from one single person that should be paid attention to, given that multiple people are on-board with testing the inactives.

TWG Agent S 03-8-2020 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4717163)
to everyone saying they hope there's more posts later, fingers crossed for more interactions, etc: there's not gonna be when we all take that same approach! be the activity you want to see!

Hard to be the activity I want to see when it's only the two of us, and Rolf here! Ma ha ha ha howr!

TWG Julian 03-8-2020 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Agent S (Post 4717166)
I'm trying to say that you mentioned you were not a fan of the first person to point out del and dotty being inactive and wanting to start putting vote towards inactive, but it's not really a revolutionary idea from one single person that should be paid attention to, given that multiple people are on-board with testing the inactives.

okay, i understand now. much appreciated!

TWG Rolf 03-8-2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Tank (Post 4717098)
wolves should be most worried about acqui rn
my platform is village focuses wolves

So would you think that somebody posting in a obvious and blatant gimmick to avoid being targeted would be leaning more wolfy then?
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Del (Post 4717146)
Why did you vote for dotty instead of me? That's kind of rude

If voting for people posting less is what's going to happen here this phase, I'd avoid Del because of this for now. Would be weird to draw attention onto yourself like this questioning that vote.

TWG Julian 03-8-2020 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Agent S (Post 4717167)
Hard to be the activity I want to see when it's only the two of us, and Rolf here! Ma ha ha ha howr!

this is true...

well, if it's just us, my dear neighbor, let me ask you what your take on apollo pushing the acquisitioner read on you is. where'd he get it from? why's he repeatedly calling attention to it?

TWG Zucker 03-8-2020 02:51 PM

Maple can you stop? Whatever that gimmick is trying to be, it's not funny and has nothing to do with Animal Crossing roleplay. Can you choose a different gimmick if avoiding the acquisitioner is the goal.

Whoever is talking like that, if you continue I am going to assume you have that weird adult baby/diaper fetish. That is how those people talk.

The game is only anonymous for now!

TWG Flurry 03-8-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Julian (Post 4717144)
not a fan of these two posts from flurry! seems like the kind of vague wishy-washy posts a wolf makes so they'll have plenty of flexibility in defending themselves later on!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Cherry (Post 4717148)
That second post basically contradicts itself immediately and says nothing at all, so I'm in agreement with this read what what

The main idea is that lynching inactives help wolves in this specific setup because they just need to post like 2 times or more to be fine.
It's also making the acquisitioner's life harder by reducing their pool of targets.

So, I was wondering if being pro inactive would go against the wolf agenda and motivate them to defend the stance that inactives must be gone.

I'm curious about how others approach this.

TWG Isabelle 03-8-2020 03:07 PM

Vote Count:
Phase ends 3/9 @ 00:00
==============

Maple [1]
Boomer

Zucker [1]
Chief

Tank [1]
Punchy

Apollo [1]
Maple

Cherry [1]
Tank

Del [1]
Molly

Mathilda [1]
Phil

Dotty [2]
Fauna, Agent S

Molly [1]
Julian

TWG Flurry 03-8-2020 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Zucker (Post 4717171)
Maple can you stop? Whatever that gimmick is trying to be, it's not funny and has nothing to do with Animal Crossing roleplay. Can you choose a different gimmick if avoiding the acquisitioner is the goal.

Whoever is talking like that, if you continue I am going to assume you have that weird adult baby/diaper fetish. That is how those people talk.

The game is only anonymous for now!

Every "W" is a "R" with Maple. That's all you need to know.

TWG Phil 03-8-2020 03:12 PM

Julian is probably my favorite, just look at him

His bit in Molly is the first thing I've read where I'm like "yeah ok, that makes some sense to me, I can see how someone believes it"

TWG Dora 03-8-2020 03:12 PM

Dotty

Bye inactive

TWG Cherry 03-8-2020 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4717174)
Every "W" is a "R" with Maple. That's all you need to know.

It's clear enough what the gimmick is but it is a horrible pain to actually read and it makes me want to stab my eyes out what what

Also I'll join on the inactive plan Dotty

Going to bed before too long so might as well get a vote down now what what

TWG Dora 03-8-2020 03:16 PM

I dont think maples gimmick is wolfy

Sure wolf team doesnt want to be acquired more than town so they are incentivized to try harder to avoid it but doing a attention grabbing gimmick that is obvious and sure to draw attention to themselves is not something id see a wolf doing

TWG Dora 03-8-2020 03:18 PM

Its just squeaky and annoying as heck.

TWG Cherry 03-8-2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Flurry (Post 4717172)
The main idea is that lynching inactives help wolves in this specific setup because they just need to post like 2 times or more to be fine.
It's also making the acquisitioner's life harder by reducing their pool of targets.

So, I was wondering if being pro inactive would go against the wolf agenda and motivate them to defend the stance that inactives must be gone.

I'm curious about how others approach this.

You basically say "I think this is a good plan but here's why it's also a bad plan" - there's not much substance here is my point what what