Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Films and Television (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Dragonball Super (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=148081)

Reincarnate 08-20-2017 10:06 AM

Dragonball Super
 
I admit that I'm obsessed with this goddamn show.

I try pretty hard to avoid spoilers though. Any predictions for the tournament of power?

obulus 08-20-2017 04:20 PM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
Goku gets defeated

V-Ormix 08-20-2017 05:04 PM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
mrribbix

Poison- 08-20-2017 07:42 PM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
I think the show is okay, but I just can't bring myself to watch it every week. I stopped watching after the Zamasu/Trunks arc (ep 67 I think). Just waiting for this next arc to finish so I can catch back up, but it seems like it's nowhere near ending. I just don't like how slow the plot moves forward

Mahou 08-20-2017 10:16 PM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
Only thing I don't like about this series is they kind of made Goku power hungry. It's his fault why everyone is at the verge of being erased - and for what? His own selfish hunger for power. I was kind of expecting this from Vegeta but oh well.

Also, why the fuck is ss1 so easily obtainable now? I remember it being so legendary when Goku fought Freiza.. Then they bring Frieda back to the series and he can now match Gokus ss god form. So apparently sitting in isolation in a different world just makes you more powerful.

Rapta 08-20-2017 10:18 PM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4581185)
Only thing I don't like about this series is they kind of made Goku power hungry. It's his fault why everyone is at the verge of being erased - and for what? His own selfish hunger for power. I was kind of expecting this from Vegeta but oh well.

Also, why the fuck is ss1 so easily obtainable now? I remember it being so legendary when Goku fought Freiza.. Then they bring Frieda back to the series and he can now match Gokus ss god form. So apparently sitting in isolation in a different world just makes you more powerful.

zeno sama was going to erase the weaker universes anyways, he felt there were too many universes for a while

goku gave them a fighting chance

a kai even mentioned this in the anime during the tournament

Sidek 08-21-2017 12:53 AM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
goku will defeat jiren

Winrar 08-21-2017 01:15 AM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
I think it'll be Goku vs Hit as the final battle. There's still the double Freiza that we gotta watch for. He's gonna betrayyyyyy

Mahou 08-21-2017 08:34 PM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4581186)
zeno sama was going to erase the weaker universes anyways, he felt there were too many universes for a while

goku gave them a fighting chance

a kai even mentioned this in the anime during the tournament

I can't remember this.

Zeno sama does get rid of weaker universes but I don't recall anyone saying he was going to take out that many universes.

LightManticorex2 08-21-2017 10:24 PM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4581276)
I can't remember this.

Zeno sama does get rid of weaker universes but I don't recall anyone saying he was going to take out that many universes.

He was going to take out every universe that fell below a certain mortal level. All the universes that fell below that level are participating in the tournament of power.

Note, not all of the 14 universes are participating

Rapta 08-21-2017 10:37 PM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4581276)
I can't remember this.

Zeno sama does get rid of weaker universes but I don't recall anyone saying he was going to take out that many universes.

it was said, trust me.

WhatTheFlash 08-26-2017 09:20 AM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Poison- (Post 4580841)
I think the show is okay, but I just can't bring myself to watch it every week. I stopped watching after the Zamasu/Trunks arc (ep 67 I think). Just waiting for this next arc to finish so I can catch back up, but it seems like it's nowhere near ending. I just don't like how slow the plot moves forward

I like it for something that you can sit and watch a couple hours of it when it is raining outside or you are feeling sick. I couldn't watch it every week either though.

demonllama6124 08-27-2017 01:09 AM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
As far as the universes getting a 2nd chance, here is verification:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttp5FfopR_I
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEniY1fF_NQ

For there used to be 18 universes, here ya go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru0i96QHwJc

But lets talk about Master Roshi in episode 105. He is truly a bonafide badass.

Rapta 08-27-2017 08:50 AM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
such a good episode

Reincarnate 09-17-2017 10:42 AM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
Man


Roshi MVP

demonllama6124 09-17-2017 08:31 PM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
The fear in Frosts' eyes when he almost got put into the bottle was perfect. 3 take downs and 1 assist (2 if you count Magetta) is a good run for Roshi.

Im wondering if the U6 Namekians will end up fusing together at a later time

DarkManticoreX2 09-18-2017 01:08 AM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
I'm having a bit of a problem with the battle royal as the tourney goes on. I'm starting to feel like Universe 7 is the only one fighting. Maybe a little credit to universe 6.

Universe 2 has knocked out one person through collateral
Universe 3 and 4 feel like they've done nothing.

Universe 6 has a bunch of knockouts courtesy of frost/kale/hit/caulifa
Everyone in U7 has at least one KO, most with 3+


Universe 9 did nothing and all got ko'd by Goku and vegeta
Universe 10 also was lackluster.

Universe 11 has done virtually nothing. Jiren just ko'd his first guy.

It feels like there's been a lot of missed opportunities for big multi universe brawl events and despite it being a giant free for all, it's all been 1v1's with U6/7 largely prevailing.

awein999 09-18-2017 02:18 AM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
this was a fun episode. my second favorite of the battle royal saga. i dunno how much i can really get myself hyped for how the entire battle royal is progressing as a saga im more looking forward to the conclusion and seeing where things go from there but still entertaining.

Rapta 09-18-2017 04:38 PM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4585963)
I'm having a bit of a problem with the battle royal as the tourney goes on. I'm starting to feel like Universe 7 is the only one fighting. Maybe a little credit to universe 6.

Universe 2 has knocked out one person through collateral
Universe 3 and 4 feel like they've done nothing.

Universe 6 has a bunch of knockouts courtesy of frost/kale/hit/caulifa
Everyone in U7 has at least one KO, most with 3+


Universe 9 did nothing and all got ko'd by Goku and vegeta
Universe 10 also was lackluster.

Universe 11 has done virtually nothing. Jiren just ko'd his first guy.

It feels like there's been a lot of missed opportunities for big multi universe brawl events and despite it being a giant free for all, it's all been 1v1's with U6/7 largely prevailing.

let's be a little fair, a lot of people ganged up on goku

DarkManticoreX2 09-18-2017 07:18 PM

Re: Dragonball Super
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapta (Post 4586009)
let's be a little fair, a lot of people ganged up on goku

Fair, but other then Jiren, who's largely done nothing so far, do you fear anyone?

There were roughly 80 combatants and the ~35 who are left (minus Jiren) haven't performed any feats Goku could have trouble with.

On top of that, the ones that have are mostly beat up (hit/kale/caulifa/dyspo). I'm hoping for some character/threat development on someone in the remaining 35


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution