Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151050)

Hakulyte 07-5-2019 04:28 AM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Debating if we should ask Raeko what she won from jeopardy in order to track actions to figure out alignment.

Hakulyte 07-5-2019 04:29 AM

I think this game is like the Trailer Park Boys game and can be broken from mass claiming what roles do as long as names are kept private.

Hakulyte 07-5-2019 04:31 AM

That would be my shortcut to mass solve players here.

Hakulyte 07-5-2019 04:34 AM

Basically, we could analyze the validity of the claims and transform this game into a mechanical talk over throwing mud at people in hope they react a certain way.

Shadow_God_10 07-5-2019 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4682341)
Debating if we should ask Raeko what she won from jeopardy in order to track actions to figure out alignment.

If you mean what she won from picking a number the flips went from "Alignment Only" to "Full Card Flips"

Shadow_God_10 07-5-2019 06:23 AM

I have so many thoughts in my head right now and I cannot seem to put them into words right now. There's some info to go off of and this makes me really really happy. I'm off for three whole days. I'm gonna take this weekend to do some more searching on metas of some of the players I've never played with before and try to attempt a much better read list

Like I mentioned earlier I MIGHT be around to EoD. I'll try to be at least.

Shadow_God_10 07-5-2019 07:18 AM

I've been staring at my fucking keyboard for literally 40 minutes trying to put thoughts into words and I just cannot and it's extremely frustrating for me right now.

It's like I HAVE information but I can't put how I feel about certain people into words and it's driving me insane

funnier6 07-5-2019 07:23 AM

Random Thoughts Except This Time I’m Caught Up.

Haiku feels like attempting to solve the game. I’ve been told to expect chaos but it all feels like good chaos so I’ma go with that. I never really understood scum who draw so much attention to themselves.

Idek what ffa is doing, it’s like we’re all playing poker and he’s playing go fish.

Shadow is flailing about but I’m gonna stick to the original read.

I’d be voting fg right now but I’ve never voted fg before and I’d literally feel bad about myself as a person. Will need to see a vote count.

Shadow_God_10 07-5-2019 07:23 AM

My current dilemma is this: I have a gut read on two specific people that seem off to me and I cannot describe why. It's like they started off okay and then alarm bells just went WHEE OUU WHEE OUU WHEE OUU. I need to reread the last 20 pages very carefully and try to build a solid case on one of them because one of them might end up getting my vote.

Ugh. I've got a lot of work ahead of myself

funnier6 07-5-2019 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4682352)
I've been staring at my fucking keyboard for literally 40 minutes trying to put thoughts into words and I just cannot and it's extremely frustrating for me right now.

It's like I HAVE information but I can't put how I feel about certain people into words and it's driving me insane

Just chill dude, you’re not gonna spontaneously burst into flames if you’re having trouble. Don’t stress about it.

Shadow_God_10 07-5-2019 08:09 AM

I'm sleep. I'm definitely not gonna be in EoD unfortunately. I'll read everything when I get home again. This is the last post for me this phase!

Wayward Vagabond 07-5-2019 08:31 AM

Shadow you're typing words on a forum game, you can definitely explain your thought process and where you are. You keep posting about how you're trying to solve the game without making it known and it comes off as disingenuous and fake.

What are your gut reads on those people? What posts made alarms go off? Post literally anything other than "I can't word guiyz D:"

Wayward Vagabond 07-5-2019 08:31 AM

Also I like the interaction between haku and sw

Shadow_God_10 07-5-2019 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4682359)
Shadow you're typing words on a forum game, you can definitely explain your thought process and where you are. You keep posting about how you're trying to solve the game without making it known and it comes off as disingenuous and fake.

What are your gut reads on those people? What posts made alarms go off? Post literally anything other than "I can't word guiyz D:"

Probably the push I needed.

FFA has seemed off to me based on how he's played the entire phase and Funnygirl. She started okay at first but then the alarm bells went off within the last 18 hours of play. If I were to decide between the two I would probably lean towards FFA unless I see something completely different from what I saw in TWG 186 when i spectated that one and had him as wolf from d2 onwards (keep in mind that was my first spectate from start to finish)

Funnygirl just seems all over the place to me and that's raising alarm bells but they're kind of soft bells right now.

Hope that helps. I'm going to sleep now.

Shadow_God_10 07-5-2019 08:50 AM

I'm on my phone and way too tired to pull up posts. Those are the two gut reads I had.

Shadow_God_10 07-5-2019 08:59 AM

The only post that I can see as really weird to me is Funnygirl going for me being "Wolf coached" that seemed really strange to me. It rubbed me the wrong way and I was going to address it in D1. But for now I think I'm going to say ffa

I distinctly remember you saying that you play wolf so good that you forget you're town and for me, personally that's not a very good look.

Shadow_God_10 07-5-2019 09:00 AM

Goodnight guys. I'll probably be dead after this.

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 09:06 AM

unvote

one more day is hype since I don't work tonight, meaning I'll be here for EOD :D

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 09:06 AM

That being said... I read the thread, and I'm losterinos on reads.

One thing though, I think funnygirl is town, dunno what all you guys are on.

storn42 07-5-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4682348)
I have so many thoughts in my head right now and I cannot seem to put them into words right now. There's some info to go off of and this makes me really really happy. I'm off for three whole days. I'm gonna take this weekend to do some more searching on metas of some of the players I've never played with before and try to attempt a much better read list

Like I mentioned earlier I MIGHT be around to EoD. I'll try to be at least.

as someone who had this problem when i first started playing twg i can relate. Its best to just try and explain what you're feeling even if you dont have the words. Hopefully what you're trying to say will come across and even if you cant perfectly articulate you're feelings perhaps you can point something out which leads to a stronger read with help from town. And maybe you'll be surprisingly accurate for your first few games, and then never have a good read for like 5 months.

gold stinger 07-5-2019 09:37 AM

SG hasn't shown that he's with wolves this time around. And while he was playing a wolf game in his previous game, he was also by himself, so I know exactly what a 'by themselves' wolf game SG would come from. If he had access to daychat, then he would definitely get some assistance from others if Raeko & SG's accounts of their wolfchat in a previous game is true. I don't think it would be this messy with a wolf alignment tbh.

thesunfan really only had a major interaction regarding some frustration towards FG & Gradiant. Most of that has subsided from the looks of it, and it went nowhere. Feels like a true frustration move about how they didn't like the game. It's also interesting that they were, prior to blowing up, wanting to reduce pressure on FFA and unhappy with people for not doing so. Thing that doesn't sit with me is the dragon (Cocoa) read. From the few posts that she's made so far, it really just feels like another quiet, town dragonmega from previous games.

I think WV was stuck on a 'gotcha' moment that me & Sanzath shared in a previous game that got us kitb between 2 town. I believe WV is the slightest of town leans, but no more than FG is a confused town with how her votes are falling into line based on what other people have provided so far.

I need more posts from XelNya, Dafty.Pixel, DBP, Mtambourini, and Svaz. (I want to town lean XelNya for interactions earlier in the game but I haven't seen them since please come back)

Haku is pretty certain town for me. One post that Haku caught me off-guard was the afterthought of them dying and sarcastically pointing out if they die and they're just a vanilla town. I don't think anyone is vanilla town in this scenario, but I think a good majority of us have good abilities with counterweights on them that prevents it from being a PR role and moves it back to town aligned, if anything Haku has said about their role is true.

My Antori read from earlier in the thread has not changed.

Hateandhatred is innocent child.

Noteworthy pointing out that from my point of view, Storn and Gradiant have both been thinking very similarly to me on almost all reactions such as Funnygurl, WV, and even in reads. I don't know what to make of it on whether it's the god wolf pocket or some ridiculously insane mindmelding. My reads on them are reserved for the time being, but it's creeping me out. Just a little bit.

Roundbox has been seemingly town so far, he hasn't really given me anything to argue with against, and that goes a bit for separating my thoughts between lumping RB in with Storn & Gradiant, because they are opposed to the soundwave stuff.

I don't really understand where sunfan is coming from in Town-reading Svaz. There was also another post from someone who's name escapes me saying that mellon's reads makes her lock clear town as well and I'm just taking that information at face value as well.

Daikyi has been contributing to conversations imo but not really leaning stuff one way or the other, y'know, what would feel like meaningful contribution to the conversations for me. Feels like they're playing a very strong neutral game, talking about the points that need to be talked about, that would have been most likely brought up anyways. It wasn't until very recently in the thread that their posts feel like they begun to garnish meaning. Not my lynch for tonight, but I don't know what to think of it either.

Never played games with funnier, but from the posts that I've seen I can tell there's experience in TWG behind them. I can definitely see what they mean when they said that FFA is playing a different game. I am unsure if the both of us are on the same page regarding it, but it felt like FFA was much more critical with posts and back & forth talking than they were in previous games. FFA themselves also mentioned that they would not be able to put as much effort into this game for ??? reason, so it could just be that. Their posts are still somewhat similar to wolves game that they've played, but it's different enough and also not enough to go off of imho to stick to that gut feeling.

If that is truly SG's last post for this phase (even though phase doesn't end for another 12 hours) then I'm obligated to drop on soundwave. I think what I want to do here, is go by the most mechanical information that was offered in this phase, and see where it goes from there. Kind of shitty if Soundwave has been telling the truth this entire time, but that's the shit that happens when a 1 in 21 bullshiterino happens. If Haku is town-aligned, I have no doubt there will be a situation tonight where 1 omega wolf PR that just fucks everything up and Haku will die regardless of what happens, and they are playing this phase as such. If Haku is wolf, ya fucked everything up mate. You not dying by the day phase following after this one, is going to result in literally everyone giving you stink eye.

gold stinger 07-5-2019 09:54 AM

Feel free to point me towards shit that I probably missed. Probably can't help but miss stuff in a 1000+ post, d0 thread.

funnier6 07-5-2019 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnier6 (Post 4682353)
Random Thoughts Except This Time I’m Caught Up.

Haiku feels like attempting to solve the game. I’ve been told to expect chaos but it all feels like good chaos so I’ma go with that. I never really understood scum who draw so much attention to themselves.

Idek what ffa is doing, it’s like we’re all playing poker and he’s playing go fish.

Shadow is flailing about but I’m gonna stick to the original read.

I’d be voting fg right now but I’ve never voted fg before and I’d literally feel bad about myself as a person. Will need to see a vote count.

Forgot to add sunfan to this. I want to say he’s guaranteed third party because why why why would he would not-so-jokingly break my heart as town/not go for the super easy right in front of his face answer that I would’ve accepted without question? Literally the whole point of asking was so that I could conserve brain cells and not have to read you and then you had to go and do that. <\3

Svaz 07-5-2019 10:26 AM

I don't know, I'm still inclined to read both Haku and Soundwave as genuine town/town here from that interaction; I believe there's some kind of interference. I can only assume that there are roles out there with a lot of powers and complexity to them, though I don't know if anyone amended their original pick for something more powerful after being goaded by Xiz.

Speaking of Xiz, has anyone heard from him since that post-fall post? If the host is in the hospital (get better btw Xiz, sorry to read about that) will the game just pause until he returns; as far as I know, no co-host was established and I feel like submitting night actions will be tricky, at best, without one.

I meant to post more last night, but had a headache after marathoning Stranger Things 3 (It's good btw) and tried reading to catch up and just fell asleep instead.

I realise I'm a more inactive player saying this, but in such a big game, would it still be unreasonable to look to UTR? I guess this is still a policy, but I really hate killing off active players so soon because it leads to a deader, less interesting game later on, or one where different people have to speak up given that the more frequent posters are no longer occupying the space (I guess this is a little different than my LTWG preferences of louder people going so I can talk more w).

gold stinger 07-5-2019 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4682375)
Speaking of Xiz, has anyone heard from him since that post-fall post? If the host is in the hospital (get better btw Xiz, sorry to read about that) will the game just pause until he returns; as far as I know, no co-host was established and I feel like submitting night actions will be tricky, at best, without one.

Realistically, I believe that we will have to try and keep track of votecounts ourselves up until EoD if there is no co-host, and once the day ends, the game is put on pause until a host can perform a role flip.

storn42 07-5-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

I don't know, I'm still inclined to read both Haku and Soundwave as genuine town/town here from that interaction; I believe there's some kind of interference. I can only assume that there are roles out there with a lot of powers and complexity to them, though I don't know if anyone amended their original pick for something more powerful after being goaded by Xiz.

I meant to post more last night, but had a headache after marathoning Stranger Things 3 (It's good btw) and tried reading to catch up and just fell asleep instead.

I realise I'm a more inactive player saying this, but in such a big game, would it still be unreasonable to look to UTR? I guess this is still a policy, but I really hate killing off active players so soon because it leads to a deader, less interesting game later on, or one where different people have to speak up given that the more frequent posters are no longer occupying the space (I guess this is a little different than my LTWG preferences of louder people going so I can talk more w).

i really dont like going for UTR D0. its how a lot of mislynches happen. maybe day 2 or 3 we can start going after UTR, but not D0

gold stinger 07-5-2019 10:55 AM

Am I allowed to post an unofficial vote count in here given circumstances or is that generally frowned upon

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4682328)
if you lynch me and cite my "bad" play, know that i'm not responsible for the flip; you are. you might want to contest this in the event that it happens, but i hope you'll get what i'm saying in due time.

quite a few of you are very arrogant players. quit it. it makes you more hesitant to change your mind or accept quality content from other players when it does come around

this post seriously reminds me so much of flash flash as a wolf play last time. "if you guys lynch me you are just bad and mean people" rather than actually coming up with a defense based on logic or posts within the game.

do you have a real defense for yourself?

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4682342)
I think this game is like the Trailer Park Boys game and can be broken from mass claiming what roles do as long as names are kept private.

I don't think that's going to work the same way in a game without OOTC and private conversations, wolves/3Ps will have too much sway over every single claim in this game

gold stinger 07-5-2019 11:02 AM

Read rules quickly and didn't see anything about posting stuff that host posts (specifically vote count)

gold stinger 07-5-2019 11:02 AM

Day 1 (Unofficial because it's made by another player) Vote count:
======================

FFA: Daikyi, Gradiant
Cocoa: Svaz, thesunfan
Soundwave-: Hakulyte, gold stinger
Shadow_god_10: XelNya
Goldstinger: FFA, Funnygurl555
Daikyi: Antori
Dafty.Pixel: Soundwave-
Funnygurl555: storn42

Unvote: Shadow_God_10, Hateandhatred,

Day 1 ends July 5th @9pm Server

If you spot a glaring issue in here, shout it out.

flashflash account 07-5-2019 11:04 AM

I think a four way tie is bad

Svaz 07-5-2019 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682378)
Am I allowed to post an unofficial vote count in here given circumstances or is that generally frowned upon

I actually just tried one myself for sanity's sake, so if you do one too we can at least crosscheck each other. I don't think it's frowned on as long as you're not posturing as the OP? Plus we're in a situation with unforeseen circumstances impacting the host.

storn42 07-5-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4682384)

we still have plenty of time before EoD, it'll change.

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 11:10 AM

Quote:

I think we should play the same way we would normally play with regard to UTR players. if someone does something wolfy that is more deserving of being lynched we get them for doing that thing, but UTR can be good targets if there is not a lot else to go on

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682378)

you're generally allowed to do that anyway even regardless of circumstances, so don't worry about it

gold stinger 07-5-2019 11:12 AM

I have to head out today for some rec stuff but I plan to be back about 2 hours before EoD. I just beg that you guys don't go bouncing off the walls before I get back. I really don't need another 50 pages of posts to add to an already complicated d0 lmao.

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682389)
I have to head out today for some rec stuff but I plan to be back about 2 hours before EoD. I just beg that you guys don't go bouncing off the walls before I get back. I really don't need another 50 pages of posts to add to an already complicated d0 lmao.

if this happens just follow your heart ~ and pay attention to the things you already know have happened

Svaz 07-5-2019 11:16 AM

For the sake of newer players, I stuck to display usernames to limit confusion, but included nicknames in the vote history. This may be inaccurate as it is an
UNOFFICIAL
Vote count

flashflash_account - 3 - Daikyi, Gradiant, Shadow_God_10
dragonmegaXX -2 - Svaz, the_sun_fan
gold_stinger - 2 - flashflash_account, Funnygurl555
Shadow_God_10 - 1 - XelNya
storn42 - 1 - Soundwave-
Mtamborini - 1 - gold_stinger
Daikyi - 1 - Antori
Soundwave- -1- Hakulyte
Dafty.Pixel - 1 - Soundwave-
Funnygurl555 - 1 - storn42
Unvote - Hateandhatred

Vote history below, pretty messy as I just copypasted from the notepad .txt file I used to count, sorry for that, also helpful if I fucked this up in any manner.

flashflash account/ffa - thesunfan #12/#310 (m); Daikyi #39, Gradiant #43, Storn42 #854 (m), Shadow_God_10 #1056
dragonmegaXX/cocoa - svaz #17, #the_sun_fan #849
storn42/storn - storn42 #25 (m), Hateandhatred #80 (m), Soundwave- #436
Svaz - Hakulyte #29 (m)
shadowgod/Shadow_God_10 - XelNya #49, Funnygurl555 #571 (m)
gold_stinger - storn42 #97 (m), flashflash_account #365, Funnygurl555 #729
Mtamborini - gold_stinger#225
Antori - Shadow_God_10 #280 (m)
Daikyi - Antori #351
Soundwave- - Hakulyte #509 (m)/#721
Dafty.Pixel - Soundwave- #886
Funnygurl555 - storn42 #971

Unvote - Shadow_God_10 #306, Hakulyte #508, Hateandhatred #711/#1058, storn42 #768/#855

T-Force (not playing) - Funnygurl555 #40 (m)
Xiz (host) - Wayward Vagabond #276/#277/#467/#469/#471/#472/#552/#588/#596/#598/#604/#605/#606/#607/#611/#613/#614/#615/#616/#623/#624/#625/#626/#627/#628 ; Hakulyte #612 ; Hateandhatred #890 (m)

Svaz 07-5-2019 11:17 AM

oh damn ninja'd lmao oh well

Svaz 07-5-2019 11:18 AM

Looks like I missed an unvote from shadowgod anyway, so it works out

gold stinger 07-5-2019 11:18 AM

Also missed my vote onto Soundwave lol

gold stinger 07-5-2019 11:20 AM

But yeah other than those 2 things they are the same.

Gradiant 07-5-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4682383)
Day 1 (Unofficial because it's made by another player) Vote count:
======================

FFA: Daikyi, Gradiant
Funnygurl555: storn42

Day 1 ends July 5th @9pm Server

If you spot a glaring issue in here, shout it out.

My votes on funnygurl

gold stinger 07-5-2019 11:27 AM

aye yep we both missed that.

gold stinger 07-5-2019 11:28 AM

FFA: Daikyi
Funnygurl555: storn42, Gradiant

funnier6 07-5-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4682384)

Can you come back to Earth if you don’t mind?

[twg]funnygurl[/twg]

Not enough votes on her.

funnier6 07-5-2019 11:31 AM

Oh snap I did it wrong!

[twg]VOTE[\twg]

gold stinger 07-5-2019 11:32 AM

HTML Code:

[twgv][/twgv]
crazy I know

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 11:32 AM

the tag is "twgv" like this [twgv] player [/ twgv] without the space there

funnier6 07-5-2019 11:33 AM

DANG IT

funnygurl

Thought I remembered it >_<

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 11:38 AM

soundwave

There it's a 2 ways tie now.

Any more questions for me? I think most of my leans are coming back to the center at this point, except for my strong town leans.

I'll go to bed in a few, will be back for EOD.

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4682404)
soundwave

There it's a 2 ways tie now.

Any more questions for me? I think most of my leans are coming back to the center at this point, except for my strong town leans.

I'll go to bed in a few, will be back for EOD.

I guess my question would be, what do you think is the most important reason why you voted for soundwave that we all should know?

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4682380)
this post seriously reminds me so much of flash flash as a wolf play last time. "if you guys lynch me you are just bad and mean people" rather than actually coming up with a defense based on logic or posts within the game.

do you have a real defense for yourself?

- I don't think that's what FFA was actually saying last time, except for the fact he was putting his chips on his early game town cred.
- I also don't think this is what funnygirl is actually doing here.
- I also don't think this is what you'd push on if you were genuinely trying to pin a wolf, therefore you're a wolf lean at the moment.

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4682406)
- I don't think that's what FFA was actually saying last time, except for the fact he was putting his chips on his early game town cred.
- I also don't think this is what funnygirl is actually doing here.
- I also don't think this is what you'd push on if you were genuinely trying to pin a wolf, therefore you're a wolf lean at the moment.

really....?

it's an appeal to emotion and I'm never a fan of those. If you don't think I'd normally do this, look back at how I reacted to ffa's similar posts

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4682405)
I guess my question would be, what do you think is the most important reason why you voted for soundwave that we all should know?

I really wanted to tie the votes to see if it'd influence wolves, but that's probably not gonna do jack so I'll unvote at EOD. I kinda wanted to go with dragon, but gs and haku are better townies at the moment. I personally don't think soundwave is a good d0 lynch target, but I could make a small argument against him, but anyone could against litterally anyone at this point.

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4682407)
really....?

it's an appeal to emotion and I'm never a fan of those. If you don't think I'd normally do this, look back at how I reacted to ffa's similar posts

If we're talking about the same posts, you were dead when it happened (it was in f5 with me and charu as non cc'd PRs). Unless you mean deadchat if that even counts.

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4682409)
If we're talking about the same posts, you were dead when it happened (it was in f5 with me and charu as non cc'd PRs). Unless you mean deadchat if that even counts.

I think we are talking about different posts then, yeah. hold on I'll see if I can get you any examples

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 11:48 AM

Besides I don't see it much as an appeal to emotion in either case. FFA had a few posts along the lines of "you should trust me" which were absolute garbage lol, but I can't see funny doing anything like that in the past few posts. Maybe it's just my interpretation though, I'm going to give your thoughts some weight at least

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 11:49 AM

Also sorry, I meant F4 lol!

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 11:53 AM

Also in that game, I recall me telling you to reread the thread with FFA posting as a wolf and said it was a pretty strong possibility that he was wolf, and you were like "nah he's stronk town" but then you said you were gonna do what I told you anyway, but never heard back from it.

So if there's anything I recall out of that game with you and FFA, it's that your funny argument, at least, isn't something I'm gonna relate with in terms of how you play the game (if that makes any sense)

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 11:53 AM

Alright I looked back at the game and turns out yeah, I thought those things a lot more than I actually posted them apparently. lol so much for that but, I did still really feel similarly either way even if I didn't actually say so in the AN game.

but the part that super specifically reminded me of it was this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4682328)
know that i'm not responsible for the flip; you are.

putting the responsibility on other people to "solve them" rather than put their own effort into the game, and acting like we are in the wrong for making a lynch rather than them being in the wrong for not defending themselves properly. with some appeal to emotion thrown in for good measure

anyway, just how I see it, I could be totally wrong

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4682413)
Also in that game, I recall me telling you to reread the thread with FFA posting as a wolf and said it was a pretty strong possibility that he was wolf, and you were like "nah he's stronk town" but then you said you were gonna do what I told you anyway, but never heard back from it.

So if there's anything I recall out of that game with you and FFA, it's that your funny argument, at least, isn't something I'm gonna relate with in terms of how you play the game (if that makes any sense)

the thing I was town reading him for was because he was tunneling me nonstop and I really thought another wolf would have told him to stop, it wasn't really based on anything strong. I did reconsider him after you asked me to and came up with different conclusions

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4682414)
Alright I looked back at the game and turns out yeah, I thought those things a lot more than I actually posted them apparently. lol so much for that but, I did still really feel similarly either way even if I didn't actually say so in the AN game.

but the part that super specifically reminded me of it was this:

putting the responsibility on other people to "solve them" rather than put their own effort into the game, and acting like we are in the wrong for making a lynch rather than them being in the wrong for not defending themselves properly. with some appeal to emotion thrown in for good measure

anyway, just how I see it, I could be totally wrong

I'm gonna give you some credit and say it's a possibility she's doing that, but honestly I'm interpreting it differently. And keep in mind, I'm a fucking innocent child lol, me trying to help out a wolf partner isn't a possibility (saying it in case someone pops an aneurysm and forgets about it).

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4682416)
I'm gonna give you some credit and say it's a possibility she's doing that, but honestly I'm interpreting it differently. And keep in mind, I'm a fucking innocent child lol, me trying to help out a wolf partner isn't a possibility (saying it in case someone pops an aneurysm and forgets about it).

I know that rofl, I would never accuse you of defending anybody! I do want your thoughts about it though, if your thoughts are a defense then I'm gonna take that into consideration

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 11:57 AM

I'm just gonna have to believe you Raeko, but honestly I can't read your mind if you haven't posted your thoughts back then, but on the other hand I certainly can't blame you for stuff you haven't said, unless you really should have, but there's no way you could have foreseen this happening in a future game lol, that'd be ridiculous

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 11:59 AM

Like I said, I reaaaaally don't think funnygirl has done anything that should make her a prime wolf target. She isn't clear of course, but she's definitely not D0 lynch material for me.

She should try to put herself in the spotlight though, I guess if she's town she shouldn't fear saying more than she is, and as far as that is concerned, I would be more inclined to agree with you on her post being bad, as it doesn't explicitly talk about herself with logic and reason, much like you pointed out. That is way worse than whatever "appeal to emotion" you may have sniffed out.

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4682418)
I'm just gonna have to believe you Raeko, but honestly I can't read your mind if you haven't posted your thoughts back then, but on the other hand I certainly can't blame you for stuff you haven't said, unless you really should have, but there's no way you could have foreseen this happening in a future game lol, that'd be ridiculous

I really should have said it, that town read I gave him was stupid rofl but anyway, I've got my eye on him as well this game because he is also giving me similar vibes with his lack of commitment/enthusiasm for the game

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 12:01 PM

Wolves that clam up when threathened are just being wolves.
Towns that clam up in the same scenario are just being bad.

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4682420)
I really should have said it, that town read I gave him was stupid rofl but anyway, I've got my eye on him as well this game because he is also giving me similar vibes with his lack of commitment/enthusiasm for the game

This is sketchy as hell, since at the time, FFA was the most involved player in that game...

Oh hell, I did say you looked better when wolfing out your town game. I am scumreading the shit out of most of what you say lol, but somehow I think it suits you better than whatever you were doing in the AN game xD

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4682422)
This is sketchy as hell, since at the time, FFA was the most involved player in that game...

Oh hell, I did say you looked better when wolfing out your town game. I am scumreading the shit out of most of what you say lol, but somehow I think it suits you better than whatever you were doing in the AN game xD

he was active in the game but he wasn't committed in the way that I mean, like emotionally invested is what I meant

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 12:04 PM

I'm actually gonna explain what I mean with "wolfy Raeko" being towny:

I just think wolf Raeko would be extra careful not to give away weird info, would double check before making claims, etc. Town Raeko would say whatever to get a discussion going and not so worried about making weird posts. I dunno how true that is, but this sounds like something you'd do.

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4682422)

I feel like this read, coming from you, is a great compliment :mrgreen:

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4682423)
he was active in the game but he wasn't committed in the way that I mean, like emotionally invested is what I meant

Oh he definitely was though, most people were 100% convinced he was town. sunfan even said that if FFA was a fucking wolf, he was willing to give him the game because it was too good lmao

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 12:06 PM

his commitment won him the MVP title from t-force (which I deserved, screw you trevorinos).

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4682426)
Oh he definitely was though, most people were 100% convinced he was town. sunfan even said that if FFA was a fucking wolf, he was willing to give him the game because it was too good lmao

I guess we just see it differently. I thought he was confident and (at one point) towny but he still had a flippant attitude and I wouldn't have called him really "invested" emotionally, but that's definitely up for interpretation

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 12:09 PM

Also where the fuck is dafty pixel?

He's a friend of mine who has actually played this a lot IRL, he's kind of a fan of masculine homoerotic anime shit and thought he was gonna spam the hell out of this thread with it

What the hell is he doing lol

mellon_collie 07-5-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hateandhatred (Post 4682429)
he's kind of a fan of masculine homoerotic anime shit and thought he was gonna spam the hell out of this thread with it

welp, my gut says town pile but my brain says wolf pile since he neglected to post anything :thonking:

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4682430)
welp, my gut says town pile but my brain says wolf pile since he neglected to post anything :thonking:

pls bait him out with your best yaoi art

Hateandhatred 07-5-2019 12:15 PM

btw I did say I would post cute stuff so here's a wallpaper art thing from like my 2nd favorite anime or something idk