Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   FFR Forum Awards 2011 - Voting (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121305)

HammyMcSquirrel 11-25-2011 07:44 PM

FFR Forum Awards 2011 - Voting

FFR Forum Awards 2011

The forum award process is going to be handled differently this year. You'll be using a form outside of the forums to submit your votes. All of the categories you are applicable to vote for will be listed. Simply fill out your votes and use the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page. (Make sure to check the box at the bottom to acknowledge your votes are final.) You can find guidelines and notes below regarding this event.

Voting form link:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/tools/awards/

Credit goes to Sprite- for putting the form together. 8)

If you would like to view the unmoderated list of nominees, you may do so at this link:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...wards/nominees

GUIDELINES

I- You will be using a form found here to place your votes.

II - Your account must be at least three months old to be eligible for voting. You must have at least 100 posts if you want to place a vote for anything within the "Forum" and "Threads" categories. If you don't have at least 100 posts, the "Forum" and "Threads" categories will not show for you. If your account isn't old enough, you will not see any categories. Banned users will not be able to vote.

III – You may only vote for one person in each of the categories. You must use the person's FFR username as your vote. If you vote for more than one person for a category, none of your votes in that category will be counted. You cannot vote for yourself in any category. You don't have to fill out every category if you don't want to.

IV – Once you have submitted your votes, you will not be able to change them. (You can only fill out the form once.) Think about who you're voting for before you vote. You have plenty of time.

V - You can use this thread for discussion purposes and to talk about who you may vote for and such, but only votes through the form will be counted.

VI - If you try to use an alt to put in extra votes, you will be banned and any votes made by you on any of your accounts will not be counted. Voting with an alt while your main account is banned will not be tolerated all the same.

VII –
Votes will not be counted after 11:59 PM server time on Friday, December 16th. After December 16th, the votes will be tallied and the results will be posted in a separate thread.

Notes:
-For the "Threads" category, you can type in the thread name or provide a link to the thread as your vote.
-The "Most Talented" category is for a person who can be talented in any form. (It's not just for people who are talented at playing FFR.)
-Current admins and mods can be found here and here.
-You can find which songs were released in 2011 on this page.
-The "Up and Coming FFRer" category is for a person who will be one of the next top players, not a person who already is a top player.
-The "Hall of Fame" category is for a person who deserves the most respect and recognition for their contributions to this site and for their influence on the community.

Users in the Hall of Fame:
Shashakiro (2008)
aperson (2010)

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or post in this thread. The voting form should work fine but this is the first time using it, so please let myself or Sprite know if you run into any issues.

kjwkjw 11-25-2011 07:45 PM

Re: FFR Forum Awards 2011 - Voting

Well this is a surprise!

I'll be getting to the voting later.

YoshL 11-25-2011 07:48 PM

wooooooo
voting comes after i finish work though

justin_ator 11-25-2011 07:56 PM

I'll ask now, does it all have to be submitted at once?

Choofers 11-25-2011 07:58 PM

OHHHH YEEEEEAH

caps

HammyMcSquirrel 11-25-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justin_ator (Post 3576558)
I'll ask now, does it all have to be submitted at once?

Yup, you can only click that submit button once. The page wont save your votes, so vote for what you want to vote for and click the submit button before leaving the page.

IAAW 11-25-2011 08:02 PM

Ah, the FFR Forum Awards. Reminds me of the time I made a lackluster attempt to recreate an FFR Awards for the Video Chat and then got successfully trolled by someone who voted for himself in all of the categories twice using different accounts. Surprised the thing got the small support it actually did, lol.

Rambling aside, should be interesting who the winners of the 11' FFR Forum Awards will be. Good luck to, well, everyone who gets nominated.

Izzy 11-25-2011 08:15 PM

The year is already gone?

hi19hi19 11-25-2011 08:18 PM

Most Helpful Poster: subin

Face it, all his sticky-fishing is also helping the newbs a lot. The new FAQ he's been working on is an update sorely needed.

Choofers 11-25-2011 08:23 PM

Up And Coming FFRer: hi19hi19

just sayin

PrawnSkunk 11-25-2011 08:23 PM

Can't believe how soon this thread has come. honestly, it's a surprise.. good surprise tho.

Must put together yet another of many epic gifs

i love you 11-25-2011 08:26 PM

I look forward to this (:

justin_ator 11-25-2011 08:27 PM

I was a little surprised too at this thread already. But I'm not complaining. =]

Also,

WORD DOCUMENT FOR PRELIMINARY FILLIN OUT

/so you don't lose track of what you want and can save what you've decided.

flashpantss 11-25-2011 08:30 PM

Awesome :D

TC_Halogen 11-25-2011 08:35 PM

Will be working on my votes later. A good majority of them are beyond obvious to me.

00Razor00 11-25-2011 08:37 PM

in b4 this turns into a massive dick suck

anywho, going to vote soon yayayay ^__^

TC_Halogen 11-25-2011 08:40 PM

Oh, quick question. For the FFR Music Artist award - are we picking artists of songs on FFR, or are we picking song artists who have FFR accounts (i.e. artists of in-game songs or FFR in-house song artists)?

HammyMcSquirrel 11-25-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3576581)
Oh, quick question. For the FFR Music Artist award - are we picking artists of songs on FFR, or are we picking song artists who have FFR accounts (i.e. artists of in-game songs or FFR in-house song artists)?

If the music artist has made an FFR account then they can be voted for.

Winrar 11-25-2011 08:47 PM

Winrar for best avatar, cmon guys think about it. :D