Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115681)

Velocity 01-24-2011 09:27 PM

Re: FFR Suggestions

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3404162)
bug: if blink is chosen as a modifier and a song is completed with that mod, turning it off does nothing and blink remains activated

Looking into it.

x_lambourghini_x 01-24-2011 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3403712)

I hope you realize you commented on a post 3 months ago.

Actually, no I don't. My bad.

TC_Halogen 02-1-2011 01:51 PM

FFR Shop doesn't allow me to click songs in your engine to purchase.

CR4ZYPYR0 02-1-2011 11:13 PM

Something that has bothered me from day 1 is that there are no volume controls or anything. I'm not sure if this is a limitation of flash or what but it would be an amazing addition if its possible.

TC_Halogen 02-1-2011 11:15 PM

If you're on Windows 7 (not sure about Vista), you can control volumes of individual programs in the mixer. It seems like an unnecessary addition when the problem can be directly controlled through the computer (although, if a person was doing something else like talking in a video chat via Skype or through a mic, a volume control isn't quite as easy off of Windows 7).

duddychuck@yahoo.com 02-1-2011 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3409886)
FFR Shop doesn't allow me to click songs in your engine to purchase.

This^

Also whats really bugging me is that token songs are not seperated from public songs. An option next to the Hide AAA's and FC's section to hide token songs would be amazing

master q60 02-3-2011 08:56 PM

fix it that when you leave multiplayer, this doesn't happen.

WSCB 02-3-2011 11:20 PM

Adding left and right instead of just mirror and regular. (mirrors)

ichliebekase 02-3-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSCB (Post 3411423)

It would make a lot of songs that have 1 handed trills way too easy. Blooddrunk is a perfect example of it. Play that on left/right mod on the lightdarkness engine and it's more like a 10 than an FMO.

TC_Halogen 02-4-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSCB (Post 3411423)

They were added, and then removed from the engine.

I suggested that if left/right was added into the game, that it shouldn't allow scores to record (in the event that a song becomes considerably easier).

justin_ator 02-4-2011 12:18 AM

In all honesty, I think the concern over it being 'cheating' to use left/right mods is slightly unnecessary....I understand where the concern is, but literally every user on the site gains access to that option, so if everyone wanted to do it, they could. For those of you who suffered through AAA'ing things like Blooddrunk without it, it just goes to show you have a lot of skill and can handle that. For those who can't, they'd use that to feel good about their own abilities. Sometimes I just think this site takes things a little too seriously..I mean the only time it really makes a huge difference might be in a tournament or something, but in that case maybe it could be required to provide proof you didn't do it like that or something...

All in all, the option to 'cheat' (even though I don't really think it is...it's just being creative imo. I wouldn't use it. Same reason I didn't cheat on Revo and P4Uv2 when the backgrounds weren't working on Velo's engine..) would be available to everyone, so it keeps the playing field even either way...If someone wants to play like that, why shouldn't they be allowed? It's not going to kill the community..

Niala 02-4-2011 11:24 AM

Your engine is giving boos out with every note, velocity (this is the wide.swf engine btw)

Zageron 02-4-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niala (Post 3411591)
Your engine is giving boos out with every note, velocity (this is the wide.swf engine btw)

This is a bug that velo can't really fix without changing the way levels are built. He might find something eventually though.

Simply close the 'standalone' or web browser you're using, and re-open it.

Niala 02-4-2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zageron (Post 3411596)
This is a bug that velo can't really fix without changing the way levels are built. He might find something eventually though.

Simply close the 'standalone' or web browser you're using, and re-open it.

oh okay. Thanks. :)

rushyrulz 02-4-2011 03:31 PM

So is there never going to be a save replay button on the regular swf?

Zageron 02-4-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3411669)
So is there never going to be a save replay button on the regular swf?

I'm going to assume that the Velocity engine will eventually be the main engine.

rushyrulz 02-4-2011 03:58 PM

Then put MP on velocity engine.

Plan_Bsk81127 02-4-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushyrulz (Post 3411682)
Then put MP on velocity engine.

Help him fully re write all of the MP code then sure.

rushyrulz 02-4-2011 04:02 PM

Then put a save replay button on the main engine.

Plan_Bsk81127 02-4-2011 04:06 PM

It'll be put on when it gets put on, stop crying.